Forbidden Fruit - Adam Sykes Diary (straight)

continue?

• YES!!

Votes: 10 90.9%
  • NO!!

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AntiChrist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Forbidden Fruit
Part 1

It had been almost two years since I last set eyes upon her. Jaya, whose hair was long and golden as the sun, whose eyes you felt you could drown in when you gazed into her bright blue eyes. She was also my oldest and greatest friend. I hear you wondering well if she is a friend who seems to mean a lot to me, then why has it been two years. Well the answer to that is, it’s complicated. Haha isn’t always.
I finally arrived back into my home town a day before my girlfriend arrives, so I decided to ask Jaya if she fancied meeting up. I was so happy when she agreed. I don’t know what it is but around her I am me, you know? Not to mention she knows so much about me that many don’t this is vice versa about her too.
So we decided for the day out we would go the museum nerdy I know, but it was a great day just looking at how the world has moved on, and just having a laugh really.
When it was time to say goodbye for now, we gave each other a hug, and she does have the greatest hugs in the world. But suddenly I don’t know what came over me I just had to grab and squeeze her bum; I have to admit she has one hell of an ass. It all came back to me, the reasons why we hadn’t spoke in so long. I still had those strong feelings of love towards her.
That night all I could think of was how I reacted during the hug, but more to the fact how she didn’t react, maybe she liked it?
So later that night, after she texted me to say she had a great day, I told her that seeing her beauty and her smile so pure, that the feelings I have for her have stayed and there have been times where I found myself dreaming that we were a couple. The next thing she said I didn’t seem coming. She told me she felt the same.
And as the weeks went passed our conversations gradually got dirtier. There was even the time where I mentioned how she should come up to my halls just so there was less risk, especially as it was stated if she peeked on me in the shower I’d pull her in with me and start kissing and fooling around. However she got one over on me by sheer skill in the art of teasing. As she knows about my spinal week spot for turning me, she went on to say she’d stroke my spine till I was horny and put me on the bed and begin to nibble on my neck. The image of this was so hot she got me turned on there and then and she knew it.
We both wanted this although she’d never openly admit this, simply because were both in relationships.
Two weeks after all this I was home again to have a break from university, but this was also a ploy to finally make my move. The thing was I just couldn’t, grabbing her bum is one thing but kissing her was an entirely different story. I didn’t know how she’d react, would she pull away? Would she continue? Hell would she initiate it all?
Having failing my attempt at pulling my best friend and cheating on my girlfriend, I had very mixed feelings as I do love my girlfriend, just me and Jaya have a special relationship which we cannot explain. It is love at the level of being in a relationship for five years and still be such good friends.
As I was lying in my bed in nothing but my briefs, picturing Jaya on top of me stroking my chest, I decided to text her saying that I did try to kiss her but was so nervous and unaware of how she would have reacted. She replied a few minutes after saying pretty much the same thing, but also made it clear it would be me who would have to make the move as long as there are not many people around. Joy so now I have the pressure to make things happen.
However even with that in mind it would be a while before I could do anything about it. It has been about 2 months since I last saw her and I find myself getting more upset about not making the move but also excited as during these last 2 months, we have been sending pictures, granted mine were a lot ruder, but I don’t mind. I can trust her, I just wish she knew how gorgeous she is and her body is great, and shouldn’t care.
I have been thinking to myself that it will be better to move slow with everything that we have been talking about, to one another, as it adds to the excitement but also reduces the risk of being found out.
Finally I have a chance to come home; I hope Jaya is ready for the kiss she has been waiting for a long time. And the kiss I have wanted for 7 years.
It was a Friday, Jaya is off from college, my younger siblings are at school, mum upstairs or gone out, and I am on my way to meet Jaya as we will be watching a film we both enjoy, but have the element of sadness that will have us both in tears. The reason I am doing that is so when it gets to that part I can say “Jaya look I have always loved you and will always and I would always regret not doing this”. Cheesy I know but it worked! I couldn’t believe it i leant in and we began to kiss for the first time. And as we did my heart began to race and it felt like there was sparks and fireworks just going off everywhere, I haven’t felt that feeling in a long time.
We seemed to kiss for hours, and the rest of the day was just on an off kissing with conversations, until it was time for Jaya to leave, but before she did she sat on top of me and kissed me with more passion than I expected then she moved I thought she was going to whisper something. However, she began to kiss my neck and nibble which got me so excited. I couldn’t believe that it actually happened! Then she said sadly I must go so we stood up and kissed goodbye. And I walked her half way home before I kissed her again and went back home with the feeling of being on cloud nine.
Unfortunately for me it was time to head back off to university and wouldn’t be back for at least 3 months. I should have been very down on that long coach back but I wasn’t. I was unable to contain the smile that was still lingering over from the kisses and the teasing she gave me. But as I found myself reliving it all in my mind I began to turn myself on. Normally this wouldn’t bother me but stuck on a coach in flimsy combats so it was very visible. To make things more awkward I’m sure the guy next to me is looking and could be gay, which got me going even more. How can I possibly know this? Well because after about ten minutes the guy went to the toilet for enough time to shoot a load. Could just be me thinking too far again but it was worth the thought as I was able to suppress the ongoing boner, as I thought soon as I get back its shower time!
After the journey ended, I raced back to my room in halls with the thoughts of the weekend the teasing, kissing and oddly the guy staring but one image that did not escape my mind while in the shower was the perfect smile Jaya gave me after the first kiss we shared and from this my member became harder than it normally does.
I began to tease myself by the odd stroke here and there. But in the end I succumb to the temptation the thoughts where just too hot for me to cope and began to slowly stroke myself before getting a firm hold and stroking with the pace increasing. I could feel myself ready to explode and so repositioned myself against the wall with just enough time, because just at that moment I did explode more than I have done before. And then I washed it off and went to bed being possibly the happiest man alive all thanks to Jaya allowing me to kiss her but her then kissing me back.

AntiChrist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 2

I awoke early the next day, only to find 5 missed texts from Jaya! As I read the first one saying that she was glad we did what we did, but wondered why I didn’t make any further moves. The reason for that is I wanted it all to last that bit longer fighting that urge was hard! She didn’t expect a reply as she knew I was up early for my lecture but the other four texts were about her missing me and she needed a brake from home so she booked a coach for Tuesday to arrive at 1 o’clock.

I couldn’t believe it she is finally coming here; I’ll have to make sure it’s all perfect.

So what I planned was something which had the possibility to continue as far as we wanted it too. I had made the bed surrounded by LED lights to add mood lighting. With posters of the stars on my ceiling it allows us to stargaze and talk without being outside with all the weirdo’s.

So that Tuesday, I met Jaya at the coach station and as soon as she came to me the first thing we did was hug and kiss. On the good 15 minute walk home we just chatted as if it had been years since we had seen one another. I also decided to tell her that I didn’t make the move, simply because I wanted it all to happen slowly and to be just as special as the kiss. When I said that she let out that smile and blushed slightly, which as I watched on made me melt a little inside.

So when we got back, we went straight into my room, when she saw the bed all she said was “what’s this for?”, I simply replied were going to stargaze and chat for a bit and then see what happens, and gave a simple smile. But as she was began to lie down she says to me you can only cuddle up to me if you drop down to your briefs. Well without hesitation I was only in my briefs and we cuddled and gazed at the poster talking for about two hours and then we began kissing.

Without thinking this time I just made the move. From this I then took her top and pants off. I rolled on top of her and began kissing her neck, and teasing by gently rubbing my member against her. Not liking being in controlled she rolled us over and was then on top kissing my neck and slowly lower, as she reached my briefs she slowly pulled them off and teased me even more by just kissing my member. This sent what felt like sparks over my body. Just as I was about to move to start on her, she pushed me back down and wrapped her mouth around my hard member changing pace frequently, I was almost in heaven. Then she stopped and kissed her way back up to me and we kissed for a bit as I moved my hands down her body.

AntiChrist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 3

I gently rubbed her clit on top of her panties, just to tease her; I knew it was working as she had groaned a few times. I slowly caressed her body with just a finger until I reached her bra. I pulled her bra off her body with my teeth. I knew this teased her because she tried to move my hands off her perfectly sized breasts back down to her pussy.

After a couple of minutes I stopped teasing, and I gently kissed her neck and slowly down to her panties, I grasped them in my teeth and pulled them off and threw to the side. I then slid my hands on her outer legs and thighs until my face met her pussy, and I began to lick her out softly at first then put my tongue in deeper and deeper she moaned so loud I gave that a rest and placed my fingers in there as I went back up for a kiss.

AntiChrist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 4

I gently laid her down onto the bed as I slowly entered my hard throbbing cock into her, for the first time. I then began to thrust hard with a quick pace, but with changing pace to throw her off guard as she began to groan and moan faster and louder. I stopped for a second to kiss her but that pause led to her rolling us over and now she was on top. She moved faster and faster to show she was in control and it was my time to moan but my cock just got harder I could feel myself reaching orgasm ready to explode but just as I was about to she nibbled on my neck and I suddenly lost control and then I just exploded inside her.

She lifted herself off me. We just laid on the bed next to each other panting. This was definitely the best sex I’d ever had and we both turned to each other kissed and said how good it was the best we had. Still naked looking up and talking we realised that we made a good decision to see how it would be with each other over our partners. The problem we both had after this was on how to keep it going, but that isn’t really important at this time.

The reason it wasn’t important as Jaya was still at my place in Leeds well at least for tonight she leaves tomorrow at 2pm. The next morning I woke up still naked with cum still on my body so I decided to shower now while Jaya was asleep as she showered last night. As I was in the shower the thoughts of the sex we had last night was all I could think of my cock grew and became hard again but decided I’d leave it be this time. Just as I finished up the door opened and Jaya came up behind me and began to nibble my spine while she began to stroke my cock from behind but then I turned her round and kissed her then kissed down her body to give her a lick before I came back up and stuck my throbbing cock inside her once more.

AntiChrist

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Part 5

After 10 minutes of thrusting her deep and moaning so loud the whole street would have heard I pulled out to cum over her body, however she sat up to let me shoot my big load into her mouth. I had never had such an intense feeling before, but it wasn’t over, she exploited my bi side of me as she began to kiss me with my cum passing between us, it somehow felt so right!
It was sad to see her leave me once again, but we both had other partners and knew it would be a while before we got to be that close again so we made the most of the time we had.