Forbidden male celeb wet dreams you had?

elegant20

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
While we can't have them at all...which do you think was the best wet dream you had? I know some of these cute celeb guys we can't have, but what was the best you had either when you a teen or better yet as an adult? Name of a couple of your favorites or former favorites that always gave made your dick wink...it could anybody from any era....past, present, or today. Name them.

SeeDickRun

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My fav was always Ricky Nelson when he was alive, and I was a newly strokin' kid. Then, in later years, it was Ricky Martin. Maybe there's something about the name "Ricky". I can almost taste the loads!

mellisa1983

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
girlz dont have wet dreams, but if i could, i'd have a good one with that guy from Nitro Circus on MTV, the italian star of the show!!!

uscock42

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
ive never had a wet dream, but my favorite dreams are me fucking with guys like will smith. ive heard hes huge, and hes no disappointment in my dreams!!!

imniii

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had one with marc nelson. It weirded me out when I woke up because I'm not gay.

_chrizzian_

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Allright so far, but why "forbidden" wet dreams? hm..

I remember one dream with Alfonso Losa - a german soaphunk
alfonso losa pictures gallery - the Celeb Archive
http://www.stars-masculines-nues.com/alfonso_losa.jpg

In the dream I saw him shirtless just in something like a grey or white jogging pant... i stood behind him - skin on skin; feeling his bubble butt and real smooth skin of the back. then i laid my arm around him, touched his sixpack and reached inside his pants, jerking him a bit....

....then i woke up...but it was like Fever!