Forced Cock Growth

going_bigger

Expert Member
Media
Who else is in to this? To be kept captive and made to grow bigger and bigger until you're literally too big to escape if you wanted. Uhghhh I need this. As much as I beg and plead. You know whats best for me. Btw, I'm 19 and skinny twink so my chances of carrying a large cock are doubtful.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Who else is in to this? To be kept captive and made to grow bigger and bigger until you're literally too big to escape if you wanted. Uhghhh I need this. As much as I beg and plead. You know whats best for me. Btw, I'm 19 and skinny twink so my chances of carrying a large cock are doubtful.
check out
Fictitious Stories

Reactions: Stratavos and tnman

GJackN

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey there. I know some stories and enormous penis media that you might be interested in. I'm also obsessed with having a huge, heavy debilitating penis. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some links.

Tell me more. :)

Stratavos

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
Hey there. I know some stories and enormous penis media that you might be interested in. I'm also obsessed with having a huge, heavy debilitating penis. Let me know if you are interested and I will send you some links.

I've got an interest, and I have read a bunch of things from Metabods already.

You can go to a website called Literotica. Go to the site index, Stories & Pics. Go to the Search Stories section. Type in your desired interest. Penis Growth, Penis Expansion are just two examples. It has hundreds of stories. Let me know if you find some that you enjoy.

O

OldFirm08

this guy has started several threads all leading to same ideas....and still has NO proof , no pics of his so called 9 incher, and just plays us here.