littleguy79

Expert Member
Media
Charlottesville (Virginia, United States)
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There are plenty of threads about cumming in public (though I’ll never get enough of them!), but wondering if anyone has stories or fantasies along the lines of one of my biggest:

For years I’ve wanted to meet someone who would accompany me to a public place — truly public, like a normal bar or restaurant or movie theater or park — and over the course of our time there, would rub me through my pants until I spill my seed in them.

The way I’ve always thought about it is meeting a guy at the movie theater, wearing light khaki or gray thin cotton pants, with no underwear, sitting at or near the back and once the lights go down, he would reach over and start to stroke my surely-already-throbbing cocklet. He’d tease and edge me, and if I felt like I was too close, I’d put my hand over his so he would pause. Because we would want my load to be very fresh and very wet and most importantly VERY visible once the movie ends.

At which point we would walk out with everyone else, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary, and then watch as people here and there noticed.

The key for me would be finding someone I could be sure wouldn’t let me chicken out or cover myself in some way. Though I’d be more embarrassed than any point in my life, I’m sure, the memory of the whole thing would make for a lifetime of spank bank material. And there’s a very real chance I’d pop another stiffy as people gawked and laughed.

Has anybody every done anything like that? I actually found a guy on Craigslist five or so years ago who was extremely up for it, and it got as far as us talking about which theater we’d meet at, and exactly what I would wear, and then events overtook us and we lost touch.

I’d just love to make it happen sometime.

MDGuy1032

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
That sounds hot man this actually happened to me once man in a movie theater by my wife then girlfriend. She was rubbing me on and off and the all of a sudden I was cumming it completely snuck up on me. I was wearing boxerbriefs and they caught most of the load but there was a small patch on my jeans when we left hard to notice and if someone did see it it only looked like I forgot the shake when I pissed! I would be totally into the giving side of the scenario!!

stretch8888

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Dated a woman for a while who was a wild one, into all sorts of exhibitionist/voyeur stuff. She thought it was fun to get me hard in public places, by far the most fucked up was at her parents annual neighbourhood barbecue, we were all drinking and her parents had a big hot tub, it was getting dark and the lights in the tub weren't working, there was probably half dozen other people in there when she starts rubbing my crotch under the water, i tried stopping her but knew it was a useless effort , she got me good and hard but she wasn't trying to get me off she was just playing with it, more people joined us and she sat on my lap to make room for others, little did they know she'd slipped my cock out, slipped her bottoms to the side taken me inside her, she still wasn't actively trying to get me off, just keeping me hard, i finally got a break when she decided to go grab more drinks, i slipped it back in my shorts, when she returned the others had gotten out and moved to the fire, thats when she decided to reach into my shorts and finally finish me off.

saclove

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
There are plenty of threads about cumming in public (though I’ll never get enough of them!), but wondering if anyone has stories or fantasies along the lines of one of my biggest:

For years I’ve wanted to meet someone who would accompany me to a public place — truly public, like a normal bar or restaurant or movie theater or park — and over the course of our time there, would rub me through my pants until I spill my seed in them.

The way I’ve always thought about it is meeting a guy at the movie theater, wearing light khaki or gray thin cotton pants, with no underwear, sitting at or near the back and once the lights go down, he would reach over and start to stroke my surely-already-throbbing cocklet. He’d tease and edge me, and if I felt like I was too close, I’d put my hand over his so he would pause. Because we would want my load to be very fresh and very wet and most importantly VERY visible once the movie ends.

At which point we would walk out with everyone else, pretending nothing was out of the ordinary, and then watch as people here and there noticed.

The key for me would be finding someone I could be sure wouldn’t let me chicken out or cover myself in some way. Though I’d be more embarrassed than any point in my life, I’m sure, the memory of the whole thing would make for a lifetime of spank bank material. And there’s a very real chance I’d pop another stiffy as people gawked and laughed.

Has anybody every done anything like that? I actually found a guy on Craigslist five or so years ago who was extremely up for it, and it got as far as us talking about which theater we’d meet at, and exactly what I would wear, and then events overtook us and we lost touch.

I’d just love to make it happen sometime.
littleguy79, if I were closer I would gladly help you make your dream some true. I think it would be just as exciting for me as it would be for you!

Reactions: littleguy79

SexWithTrump

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Back in the day when I was in college, I took a Christmas trip back home. On my way to the airport, I noticed that my car was very low on gas, but I thought that I'd remember to fuel up as soon as I got back into town. A week later on my flight back, I wasn't wearing underwear with my slacks and tried to get the cute male flight attendant to notice that I had a bulge for him. I'm not sure that he noticed. At any rate, when I got back into my car, I was so fucking horny that I jacked off right then and there in the airport parking lot. I got jizz all over my pants down to the knees. It was a glorious cum as many/most of my college ejaculations were. Thick and creamy. I took off for my apartment, eager to get a shower. Unfortunately, I neglected to pay attention to the low fuel indicator, and the car ran out of gas on the freeway. I pondered what I could do to get gas back in the vehicle without having to trudge the miles to the nearest gas station, but there was nothing for it. With dried cum on my pants and hands, and I'm sure with the smell of jizz emanating from me, I trudged to the Kum & Go (irony not lost on me) to buy a portable gas can and some fuel. Then I trudged back up the freeway to my car.

At that time, I was too reserved to enjoy the public nature of my exhibition. However, the memory of the event is still fresh.

Reactions: Niq and Coscar35
D

deleted24670041

one of my buds before he moved loved making me cum in my pants in outdoors and in public areas, would orgasm so hard

• Love
Reactions: Coscar35 and IYH99