Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I am sure many of you have been pants before (I never mind it, hehe) but how many have had this happen? The other night one of my friends gave me a big wedgie hiking my soccer shorts way up...well, needless to say (since they barely were long enough to begin with) my cock ended up popping out/hanging out the bottom of the shorts, i had a very light hard-on (got a glimpse up a friends shorts) and it looked quite nice, half of my friends started laughing (most know i'm hung) but there were a couple guys there I didn't know well that just got wide eyed and stared, no one really said anything, just laughed about it, there was one "my my" and one friend told me to put that thing away, but I thought it was funny but also made me a little horny...I said I was going to put on pants for safety, but had to jack off real quick while in my room...

so, anyone else flashed people from a wedgie? ;)

Freddie53

Superior Member
Gold
Media

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
well I won the buns of steel contest but lost the wet jockey to a best lesbian friend of mine
also had a best friend that used to pant me as well
I love wearing tight sweats with no underwear
and he was my roomie and was gay too and knew I wore no underwear unless it was cold or I had a guy that dug me in underwear.
well he liked to pull my pants down in front of whomever but most of my friends are cool and know I hate clothes.
so I am standing next to one of my lesbian friends again it is no secret that i am well hung it was a big joke among my friends
he pulled my sweats down i had a full softie
which is me before i get hard
any her eyes got real big and her face moved in mock horror
was all in fun

Sandarae8

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
well I won the buns of steel contest but lost the wet jockey to a best lesbian friend of mine
also had a best friend that used to pant me as well
I love wearing tight sweats with no underwear
and he was my roomie and was gay too and knew I wore no underwear unless it was cold or I had a guy that dug me in underwear.
well he liked to pull my pants down in front of whomever but most of my friends are cool and know I hate clothes.
so I am standing next to one of my lesbian friends again it is no secret that i am well hung it was a big joke among my friends
he pulled my sweats down i had a full softie
which is me before i get hard
any her eyes got real big and her face moved in mock horror
was all in fun

I don't know why but that cracked me up