Ford asks for $9 Billion but said it probably won't need it.

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What kind of crap is it for Ford to ask for $9 Billion--but also stated it probably won't need the money. If I asked someone for money its because I need it! I don't ask for something if I don't think I won't need it!!! And the poor bastards are going to sell their 5 Corperate jets. Wow 5 of them! Sounds a little wasteful to me. Maybe thats why they are all fucked up with cash flow. The dirty scum sucking pigs.:mad:

Moez???

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Firstly, you aren't a business. Business works differently than some guy on the internet asking for money. They asked for a loan, not for 9 billion free dollars.

Secondly, they are selling ALL 5. They have 5, and they are being sold. Where is the issue here?

Thirdly, the guy is reducing his pay to 1$ a year.

Ford is doing what it can. I know their first attempt was a retarded grab for some free money, but at least ford changed it's tone to a much better one.

marleyisalegend

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The issue here is the fear that they'll follow in Wall Street's steps, using the tax dollars (of people who are struggling to feed their kids) to throw lavish cocktail parties and give their CEOS (who were only on the job for 2 weeks) multi-million dollar payouts.

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Firstly, you aren't a business. Business works differently than some guy on the internet asking for money. They asked for a loan, not for 9 billion free dollars.

Secondly, they are selling ALL 5. They have 5, and they are being sold. Where is the issue here?

Ford is doing what it can. I know their first attempt was a retarded grab for some free money, but at least ford changed it's tone to a much better one.
Right like they will actually pay the money back!! Thats funny. And the jets--they should have never had them in the first place! And you really believe he is only getting $1 dollar a year!! Thats a laugh!! That old fart is going to just get paid under the table- or stocks or some future cash agreement. So wake up to reality--those dirty scums will ALWAYS get their cash --one way or another.

OldPArtner

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The issue here is the fear that they'll follow in Wall Street's steps, using the tax dollars (of people who are struggling to feed their kids) to throw lavish cocktail parties and give their CEOS (who were only on the job for 2 weeks) multi-million dollar payouts.
This nation's motto should be changed from "In God We Trust" to "In CEOs We Trust—Blindly":rolleyes:

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The problem is the Unions. The idea of a Union in the begining was a good idea. But it was never intended to distort the workers pay and benifits FAR above what it should be. What the Union auto workers recieve is a joke. Far above what they deserve. They are swine feeding at the same trough as the swine Union leaders. They make shitty cars that nobody wants and make them as shitty as possible on purpose so they break down and we have to buy MORE of their shitty cars. They all should be given pay like a McDonalds worker driving one of their shitty cars to work that breaks down and end up walking to work to make $5 an hour so those swine can make their ridculous paychecks and benifits. And the leaders of the shitty companies all should be taken out and shot for the shit they have got away with for years now. And these bastards are telling the US public we have a responsibilty not to le them fail. FUCK the bastards---fuck them in the ass! I'd fuck each in the ass myself but they may like that to much--so I won't.

atomicTIGER

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Fuck FORD in the ass!!! Their cars are shit and have been for 50 years they have been shit!