Ford truck commercial

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I'm pretty sure it's Ford. Big black full-sized truck, tall dark-haired guy, ruggedly handsome, black shirt, packed blue-jeans, starts with him on construction site, ends with him and the truck in front of a white background. Bulge looks significant. The Ford site shows a section of current commercials, but it's not there. :sad2: I tried looking at Dodge and GM (& Chevy), but they don't have commercials online. Arrrg!

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I know the exact commercial you're talking about. I DVRd it - that MAN is definately packin' a massive tool.

I wish he'd work on my chassis.
Arrrrg, so jealous. I've gotta call my cable company and get a DVR. I keep missing all the fun stuff. :tongue:
Anyway, I'm glad it wasn't just a figment of my imagination.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I've seen the commercial. His name is Matt Battaglia and he was on Queer as Folk in it's final season.
Really??? I've actually met him, and didn't even recognize him. Just thought it was some random model.

P.S. If that is Matt, he's gotta be big. I met him thru a friend of mine, and she ONLY dates guys that are "painfully huge" (her words).

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I found a commercial for a Ford Truck with him in, hope its the one you were looking for

YouTube - Super Bowl Ford Super Duty
It's totally from that series, but not the exact ad, although that's definitely Matt. Um, ok, I swear in the other ad, his face didn't get any close-up, and, uh, well, PERHAPS because of this my attention was drawn elsewhere, to "things" of more prominence, so that's why I didn't recognize him. :redface:
(Yes, I'm sticking to that story! :tongue: )

viewfromthetop1

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When I saw that commercial I was really surprised that Ford would hire him as their macho spokesperson when he's been shown having sex with a man on Queer as Folk. Either they didn't know or someone wanted to be cutting edge. I'm sure most don't know he was on the show but it's easy to find out on the internet these days.

novice_btm

Superior Member
Gold
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I saw the ad as well and it was hard to miss the large bulge. Not sure if it is the same actor as shown in the ad posted here by Kotchanski.
Yeah, I remember it being similar, but I swear there was a clip where he's leaning against the truck at the construction site, looking pretty pleased with himself, and that bulge pushing forward.

Sheesh, "who'd of thunk" that what I thought was probably a figment of my imagination (wishful thinking), would turn into a semi-real thread? :tongue:

OCDreamer69

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just caught one of the Ford commericals and he is packed in his jeans. Have seen a couple different Ford commericals with him. He is one HOT HUNG man! Looked packed tight on QAF from what I can remember. Great ass also!!!!

fratpack

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Just finished watching an episode of "Man vs. Wild" featuring the hunky Baer Gylls and one of the commercials was indeed the one novice_btm spoke about. It is for Ford and the shots are either full or mid shots so that there are no close-ups of the actor...but does of course mean there are plenty of full body shots....:wink: