Forearm scars

mexdude

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well i used to not think much about it, but maybe people notice is more than i think, i have like 100+ scars on both forearms, how?, a few years ago, my brother was very aggresive, meds where not working, and he got quite angry about anything, and he always gave me deep painful scratches, wich with time became a lot, now meds work again on him, but from time to time, i get new ones, they get quite visible under the right light, and my question is

would you think a person is crazy or something is wrong, if you saw it with so much scars?

Cybearia

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Would I think something is wrong ? Initially, yes.

Would the scars stop me from wanting to get to know the person?
Not at all.

Last edited:

B_subgirrl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I'd feel the need to ask what happened. If the person said they were a result of self harm I'd be reluctant to get into a relationship with them. But I wouldn't make any snap judgments based on the scars themselves.

ghb69

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
I went through a plate glass window when I was 15. My arms were sliced from wrist to shoulder almost 400 stitches worth.

Use to wear long sleeve shirts all the time rather than have people see them. I found out that in the end if you are not worried about them noone else will be and people very seldom ask or comment on them.

musclebare9

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I worked in a kitchen for a short period of time and got a couple of nasty burn scars. There were some old timers that looked like they had burnt just about every inch of their arms. They were viewed as battle scars that some people were quite proud of.

sillvert

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
A scar is a badge of life stories, plus the ladies like them. I have more scars on my hands for working then I can count. My wife has a 10" scar on her arm and I still love her.

Guill

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I'd think something interesting/probably not good had happened. There might be an inclination towards thinking they were self inflicted but I think it would be pretty obvious that they are scratches and not evidence of self cutting. May have to explain but thats just a way to start a conversation.

D

deleted556573

I've got some pretty prominent scars on each of my knees. Nobody says much about it unless I wear cargo shorts to a gay club. :biggrin1:

alx

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes it would make me wonder what they are, I'd automatically assume you were once a self-harmer. Would it put me off, no.

Must women I've been with had self-harm scars, even my current. They all explained to me why they done it; attention. Plus it has been 'trendy' for many years.