Foreign words for penis, dick, etc.

BIGdkluver

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm a big fan of foreign languages, having studied German, Italian, Spanish, and even Latin.

I was just wondering if you guys know the foreign terms for words like
penis, dick, cock (not the rooster!), and so on. In case I'm reading a foreign document, I'd like to know if it's talking about something I'm REALLY interested in!

I'd like to learn at least the French, German, Spanish, and Italian words for it. Thanks! :smile:

LotsOfFun1

Experimental Member
Media
If you feel like wasting your brain's capacity, here are some german words for cock:

Schwanz, Pimmel, Rute, Hammer.

Note this list is incomplete. "Schwanz" is the most common word the Germans use for "cock".

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
The Spanish word is Polla. I've had many a laugh when I have heard Brits in restaurants asking for Polla instead of Pollo (chicken).

I suppose it's an easy mistake to make as words ending in Oare usually masculine and A feminine.The reverse is true in this case LOL.

jdcnow

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The Spanish word is Polla. I've had many a laugh when I have heard Brits in restaurants asking for Polla instead of Pollo (chicken).

"Polla"? I thought "pene" was Spanish for "penis".:confused:

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
The main Italian word is "cazzo" (pronounced "katso") and that is masculine (IL cazzo), but hilariously there is also a feminine word "minchia" (LA minchia, pronounced "minkya") - what does THAT tell us about Italian male sexuality!!! Other less vulgar words are "pisello" (a child's word for "willy", which actually means a pea, so you can imagine the hilarity over the fairy tale about the "Princess and the Pea"), and interestingly also "pesce" (fish) and "uccello" (bird) - so imagine what the reaction is to stravinsky's Firebird suite (an "uccello di fuoco" must of course be burning with desire!!!!)

B_eros39

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
poutsa, psoli, kavli,mpara,peos,lili, if one is very big u add -ara in the back,
e.x pouts-ara, psol-ara, kavl-ara the most common in Greece is poutsa
pussy =mouni (a very hot pussy is like i said above add -ara in the back e.x moun-ara)

manos

danmilan

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I never knew the German word for dick, penis, cock, but if I recall correctly the German name for pussy is foote. What about it, Alex?

I think you mean "Fotze" (pron. "fotsa"). Another great German word for pussy is "Quarktasche" - literally "cream cheese pocket".... So put that in your 'pipe' and smoke it...

B_RoysToy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I think you mean "Fotze" (pron. "fotsa"). Another great German word for pussy is "Quarktasche" - literally "cream cheese pocket".... So put that in your 'pipe' and smoke it...

Not only do you come to the rescue re. "fotze", but also give new meaning to "cream cheese pocket"! I'll never come across it again without wanting to at least get it on my pipe before tasting it. Thanks, man.

Luke

Andresito

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Polla it's only used in Spain.

I know that other countries in America uses "bicho" for dick.

Here: pene, pito (specially for kids, like wee wee), pija, verga, choto, chota, garcha, chorizo, toronja, etc (all related to dick or cock)

AlbertCunning

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Apart from the obvious Penis, Norwegians would tend to call it: pikk, kuk/kukk or kølle(ø sounds almost like the vocal sound of the words bird or first, although not quite. In this case the sound is much shorter than in those words).
Kølle would mean something like: Stick, bat(as in baseball).
Pikk and kuk(k) are more vulgar. It is my experience that those words are more likely to be replaced by the child-like tiss these days.
-Show me your wee-wee: -Vis meg tissen din.