Foreplay or getting right to business???

D_alfreleeb

Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love foreplay. It's great fun, it makes sure the excitement builds up properly, and I really enjoy making my girlfriend cum. Usually I do all the foreplay, and I'm more than happy with that. As long as she's happy, I'm happy.

ArtfulDominant

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't like the way that the so-called "main event" gets separated in many people's minds from all other forms of sexual touching -- kissing, oral etc --
which gets the rather unfortunate name of foreplay. Spontaneous lovemaking between two people who are hot for each other should not be put into such a straightjacket. You may start off fucking 'cause you were hard and wet for each other and before coming you both get an unstoppable urge to get oral with other ... so you enjoy some 69 for a stretch .. then you could couple again but really concentrate on kissing each other, and your fucking movments are rather understated until the kissing gets you totally revved up again. Etc. Etc. I don't want to feel that I am always expected to go through the same sequence of incremental steps.

Belly_Dancer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I don't like the way that the so-called "main event" gets separated in many people's minds from all other forms of sexual touching -- kissing, oral etc --
which gets the rather unfortunate name of foreplay. Spontaneous lovemaking between two people who are hot for each other should not be put into such a straightjacket. You may start off fucking 'cause you were hard and wet for each other and before coming you both get an unstoppable urge to get oral with other ... so you enjoy some 69 for a stretch .. then you could couple again but really concentrate on kissing each other, and your fucking movments are rather understated until the kissing gets you totally revved up again. Etc. Etc. I don't want to feel that I am always expected to go through the same sequence of incremental steps.

Where in the fuck is my passport?!?! :wink:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I love foreplay but my wife just wants to get down to it, and that is part of our problem, she doesn't get wet and relaxed enough to help intercourse. She is to anxious about intercourse being painful but I haven't been able to get it across that foreplay would help, she understands it intellectually but can't get past old habits. Lube helps some but it doesn't help relaxation.

She loves to cuddle and holds hands when it's not sexual, but that goes out the window just before and during sex.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foreplay is mandatory for me.
I once dated a mechanic that compared me to a turbo diesel engine. He said it may take me a while to warm up, but once I did I could go all day and blow the doors off anything on the road :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :biggrin1:

njqt466

Foreplay ? I love foreplay. Sex wouldn't be sex without it. Eating pussy is my number one hobby. Everyone should have a hobby.

:flirt: :05: Uhmm, where exactly in the Ozarks are you Josiah? :flirt: :05:

Corius

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Whatever you call it, it's a must. The sexual union of two people is the 'mountain top" experience and it takes time to get there. Ideally, it ought to be a restatement of the meaning of the first time, but without the clumsiness. In casual sex the parties are often concerned only with the physical details; real sexual union requires much more.

In my fantasy world I may have wild and thrilling sex with strangers. That requires no foreplay. But in real life from the first meeting we move to friendship which in turn often becomes more than friendship. When we reach the time when physical union becomes the next proper and necessary expression of the bonds of friendship and love between two people, the movement seems the most natural thing in the world. The act focuses our declaration of love for each other; it confirms the bond that already exists; it ratifies a covenant we have been preparing day by day and, it celebrates all this in the wild abandon of sex and the sex is fantastic. The bond so established grows stronger and deeper with each repeat re-confirmation, and the sex just keeps getting better.

What I'm talking about is sexual union in a committed relationship, and that takes time for thorough preparation. It also takes a whole lot of the worry out of the foreplay. There's no need for manipulative "foreplay" and it carries the promise of a time of tender reflection in what is known as the afterglow.

Yes, it happens and those who have experienced it declare it to be the best.

cumluvr999

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I find that an adequate amount of foreplay serves to stimulate the senses and raise the "innate willingness" of the receptive parter. The hotter the reciever gets, the easier it is to take a man of larger endowments. I've cases where there was little to no foreplay (even with an average sized man) and things were not nearly pleasureable as a lot of foreplay with a larger endowed man. It's a must in my book. I imagine it is the same for a large number of woman too.

No_Strings

Expert Member
Media
Yes, foreplay is compulsory :smile:

But, I hate how it has to be defined, foreplay should not just be a precursor for 'sex', but those actions can take place before, during and after. Penetration is only another part of what makes the whole experience, there should be no beginning, middle, and end.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
Yes, foreplay is compulsory :smile:

But, I hate how it has to be defined, foreplay should not just be a precursor for 'sex', but those actions can take place before, during and after. Penetration is only another part of what makes the whole experience, there should be no beginning, middle, and end.
I like after play.. and getting a guy to start over again... or causing pain by playing with his sensitive cock after sex... its fun I guess.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pre-play/Fore-play/Penetration.

Some times getting right to business is fun. Lube is essential. There are times when both have no pressing events when sexual activity can be a long and lingering affair.

I will vote for all. It just depends on what the schedule calls for and/or allows.

Summary: Sunday Morning Sex is fun, but it can not interfere with the primary job of the Church Organist.

lightninggirl

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
never, ever been into foreplay. yawn. don't like receiving oral, either. again, yawn. let's get it on! i only have multiples from penetration, so i don't usually want an "outer-play."