Foreplay... Yay or Nay?

D_season 5

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I got chatting to a mate of mine about foreplay. What does one concider foreplay?

What do u guys do/ think?

its the best part of sex and love making...and whoever said..foreplay starts in the brain....i'd like to get together with you...for some of ur brain activities...u do have it down...
robbie

Jovial

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Foreplay. The Fore- part means before. So it's play before the actual intercourse, or before whatever you are going to do to induce orgasm (blowjob, anal sex, handjob). So all the kissing and massaging of body parts before you concentrate on directly giving an orgasm. The intention is to build up the arousal before the sex.

B_stanmarsh14

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
The Back / Ears is normaly where I start. Normaly a good back massarge, and near enough all the partners I have had, for some strange reasion say I am very good with my hands :)

Last edited:

goodwood

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i love foreplay. it gets me really wound up and worked up. but of course there are those spontaneous times to just take her immediately with no advanced warning have at it in the most primal way - then post play is fantastic.

MagicJohnsonFan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Foreplay starts between the ears.

Exactly!

I hope you don't mind a female POV here. Sex is SO much better for me if there's a lead up to it. Ideally, it would include some sexy suggestions early in the day and maybe even a few throughout the day. Then a few kisses on the neck when he comes home from work, an ass grab or a breast rub at some point during the evening. Don't get me wrong - I can generally heat up quickly as soon as I realize that he's ready, but I much prefer some flirtation and advance seduction. Usually the longer I've had to wait, the greater the orgasm.

As for foreplay as part of sex itself, I love foreplay but I also love cutting right to the chase sometimes. In a committed relationship I suppose I associate foreplay with the physical representation of love and there's never a time that I don't like it. On the other hand, there's something to be said for him just wanting to fuck me - as though he's been thinking about being with me and is so hot that he just HAS to have me NOW.

D_Sir Fitzwilly Wankheimer III

Experimental Member
Media
i love foreplay. it gets me really wound up and worked up. but of course there are those spontaneous times to just take her immediately with no advanced warning have at it in the most primal way - then post play is fantastic.

Absolutely,

Nothing better than hav'in a broad pounce on you. happend to me last year in NYC. I went to a Gov't Mule Concert in Central Park. I have a friend who I've known for years that just bought a place off of lexington & 3rd. I've always wanted to do her but we were such good friends i didn't want to screw with that. Anyway we were up on the roof talking and the next thing I know she poiunces on me. It was by far the best time I've ever had.

Nothing better than a hot girl with a l a great personality and intelligence. She made me an omlette for breakfast to boot!

That was a great weekend!

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I got chatting to a mate of mine about foreplay. What does one concider foreplay?
What do u guys do/ think?

For women, especially married women, foreplay can start a day in advance. It can include flowers, a nice dinner we don't have to prepare or clean up, taking care of the kids, doing the laundry, vacuuming. Sounds silly, but a tired woman is rarely a horny woman. If you make the effort to ease our load we will appreciate your efforts and show you, in bed, on the floor, on the kitchen table, in the shower, etc. ... :wink:

Foreplay. The Fore- part means before. So it's play before the actual intercourse, or before whatever you are going to do to induce orgasm (blowjob, anal sex, handjob). So all the kissing and massaging of body parts before you concentrate on directly giving an orgasm. The intention is to build up the arousal before the sex.
Correct