Foreplay

JetID

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I know women like lots of foreplay.

After reading this forum for a while, I've noticed that guys seem to really like it. Maybe more. I wonder why the gay guys seem so likely to spend, literally, an hour, edging another guy, to increase his mind-blowing orgasm, but guys don't seem to spend that kind of time on women.

And women never seem to spend *any* time on foreplay, with their guy (outside of this group). I have never heard a guy tell me his wife gives him hour long blowjobs.

What gives?

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I do extensive foreplay, I like turning women on to the point that they are soaking wet and try to hold down their urges.

I don't keep the time but foreplay could take an hour.
And women do get down on me for long periods of time again I don't keep the time but it could be around an hour, women just love to play with my dick haha.

tgirlsrgreat

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
i love foreplay, but i don't put a timer on it. i had one girlfriend who really did not like a lot of foreplay. she liked to blow me and that got her really hot and wet. she was just always eager to get at it. what she did like was extended play after the first quick fuck session and would go and keep me going for quite a while. now that i think about it she really liked a different kind of foreplay. meaning if we were out at dinner she liked to play and openly flirt. foot play under the table, taking her panties off and slipping them to me. going out of the apartment and flipping up her skirt to show me she had no panties on and on and on.l so, i guess, after several hours of that she was raring to go, i know i always was.