Foreplay?

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Very interesting...

I dont used to like to much foreplay because get aroused and wet fast and than want be penetrated as soon as possible. I prefer a foreplay of more long penetration time.

I think :confused: women who enjoys more foreplay are the ones who loves oral sex, i think.

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Very interesting...

I dont used to like to much foreplay because get aroused and wet fast and than want be penetrated as soon as possible. I prefer a foreplay of more long penetration time.

I think :confused: women who enjoys more foreplay are the ones who loves oral sex, i think.

My wife loves to receive oral sex, it is her favorite way to have an orgasm, fingers and vibrators work too, she may have had an orgasm once from intercourse. Intercourse is a problem because of pain from above average girth. But in response to your statement about "..women who enjoy more foreplay are the ones who love oral sex.." is not the case for her.

stud_hunter

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gisella said:
Very interesting...

There might be something to that, at least for me. I like receiving brief oral and long intercourse, and for me foreplay is best if it's short and sweet. I know some women need more foreplay to get wet but I naturally produce a lot of lubrication. So much that I can have really long intercourse without any soreness, even from a thick cock. So maybe I don't need long foreplay because I get plenty wet pretty quickly. Anyway, I'm with Claire - a little foreplay/fooling around is fine but for me intercourse is the main event and I should not be kept waiting! :biggrin1:.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I love surprises quickies too :tongue:

Isn't that nice quickies when u do not have time to take most of the clothes off ?

I think that most of the time my sexual response is like a men response: Fast and hungry :biggrin1: ...but for sure there are times romance and candles are needed too.

But the situation for women who needs more time to get ready and enjoy its just that: they needed it and do whatever she needs with u care for her :wink: .

We are all different thank god for that.