Foreplay???

ZapZav

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) What do your foreplay sessions consist of?
2) How many orgasms do you give your partner during foreplay preceding actual intercourse?... How many total orgasms (including intercourse)?... Which orgasm does she like best?
3) How long do your foreplay sessions last?... How long does intercourse last?... How long does the entire sexual encounter last???

Thanks for commenting in advance! :smile:

Magnum10x2

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
1) What do your foreplay sessions consist of?
That could be a never ending answer…. Lots of 69ing some bondage, an assortment of toys… perhaps an X flick…
2) How many orgasms do you give your partner during foreplay preceding actual intercourse?... How many total orgasms (including intercourse)?... Which orgasm does she like best?

She likes them all… usually the last is her LAST as she can hardly move when I’m done. (((If im feeling really masculine)))
3) How long do your foreplay sessions last?... How long does intercourse last?... How long does the entire sexual encounter last???

Foreplay – 10mins to an hour…
Intercourse – 10mins to two hours – depending on how energized I am and what time of day it is. And, do we have a partner who wants a piece too? ((always an extra turn on))
The longest session was a four hour stint that included 13 orgasms….

D_Harry_Crax

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A few weeks back, I was just totally turned on to foreplay all over again. I was in another country (not in North America or Europe), finally met this 23 y.o. guy I'd chatted with online off and on for a couple of years. We met for dinner. Then the second time I saw him, he came right to my hotel room, and we made out for about three hours: kissing, hugging, squeezing, caressing, nibbling and biting, licking, sucking, stroking, etc., etc., short breaks for talking and laughing, etc. Then we did this three more times, each time for 2-3 hours, before I left the country. He clearly wanted me to fuck him, but I don't like fucking guys who I don't know very well, and--besides--it had been a LONG, LONG time since I had met any guy who was so enthusiastic and energetic at making out in all kinds of ways for a long time. So I just went with it and am glad I did. Since then I've been thinking about what I've been missing for years, and what so many other gay men could do but don't, and don't give or get and I wonder if they miss it, too, or even notice what they're not getting.... Hope that makes sense.

lgtrmusr

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Since then I've been thinking about what I've been missing for years, and what so many other gay men could do but don't, and don't give or get and I wonder if they miss it, too, or even notice what they're not getting.... Hope that makes sense.

Swede -- You definitely make sense. The mental attitude I bring to sex makes all the difference. If circumstances permit a leisurely session, wonderful things may happen. If, instead, the session is focused on thrusting a dick into a receptive orifice, that can be great, but the range of possibilities is more limited. Glad you had the terrific experience. :smile: