Foreskin after Masturbating

tlbuncut5

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
if in bed I just let it dry, then wash in the morning shower. During the day I will wash off with clean water only, then let foreskin cover head as god intended

Reactions: alpha_centauri

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Never explained in detail, but here goes:

I jerk off, cum, always have some toilet paper nearby and cum into the paper (my cum is thick, and strong smell of sex, and will dry into glue, and make an off-white protein stain! help!).

I let the skin roll forward, though I know I run the risk of getting the cum spread about under there and maybe get some behind the head under the foreskin.

Then I sorta wipe on the way to the bathroom as more cum comes out when I walk (don't wanna drip on the carpet.)

Once at the toilet I pull the skin back, do a wipe before I go to the sink. I wipe because if I drip in the sink, the glop won't dissolve with the water. Then I have Burt's Bee's (shut up!) soap that I use on my face and lather that up and really soap up and wash.

Then I dry gently with a towel, and keep the skin rolled back until I can see the head of my dick dry (will use something to fan it, too).

I always used to just jerk off and leave it like that, and it was really great. I love to smell the smegma when I mean to have that smell. (Otherwise it's a bit of a shock).

But then a couple of years ago, for no reason, I started getting red blotches on my dick head if I didn't clean after sex or jerking off, or shower after waking up, so I wash wash wash. I NEVER wash with the antibacterial soap for my hands ... I don't wanna fuck up my natural flora under my foreskin. I'm afraid to get some type of resistant infection.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I don't wanna fuck up my natural flora under my foreskin. I'm afraid to get some type of resistant infection.
Smart guy. Then they'll give you some kind of antibiotic pills which will eventually make the problem worse. Then the next thing is they'll be telling you you gotta chop it off. :frown::eek1:

Media
Don't get me wrong - I'm always spick-and-span before any "situations" and in general daily life... I only really develop a funk when it's been pre-arranged :)

Also, when wanking I generally have my slit exposed for spunking so that it spurts rather than dribbles.

brad290

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
While I jerk off with the foreskin back and forth over the head, when I blow my load I have my foreskin pulled back behind my knob, so cleaning is easy and fast. I wipe any cum off my head, then rinse over the sink, quickly pull the foreskin over the head a few times to rinse under it (usually just precum) then dry thoroughly. Always good to be clean!

free2jump4u

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
i dont like the putrid smell but i sure as hell go crazy for that end of the hot day at work sweaty funky smell

Yeah - it is nice, in a stinky sorta way, isn't it? I think us foreskin guys learn to associate it with sexual pleasure so its effect on our arousal is instant.

Don't you agree?

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It's the male anologue of the female scent, designed by nature to arouse mightily at a whiff.

Aranzam

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Wipe it off well, if I'm not busy I'll go rinse it and clean it off properly. Otherwise I'll jsut leave it with the wiping and take a shower later and then properly wash it.