Foreskin Alcohol Shots

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I was at Burning Man a couple of years ago. I camp with Celestial Bodies, which is a gay bar. Some guys were talking about foreskin shots. They knew I had an uncut dick and asked if I would provide the foreskin. I am always up for adventure, so agreed to do it. They were pouring Vodka mixed with something. I can't remember. The alcohol does feel warm, but does not burn or sting. They would suck the alcohol out of my foreskin and then go down on my dick to make sure they got it all. LOL It was great fun. I loved being the provider and they loved doing the shots. We have done it a couple of times since.

aussie_uncut_only

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I used to use a shot glass to stretch my foreskin coz i wanted in long and floppy. It works if you want to stretch, peel your skin over the wide end of a shot glass and stretccchhh. Best to do while soft so your head can still fit inside, once fully hard its impossible hahahah

Attachments

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It does not burn when you pour any alcohol in a foreskin. I have done it plnty of time and its only fun, and of course, very erotic. I´v doen it with men and women. As a matter of fact, when alcohol is poured inside the "foreskin glass" the tip or glans feels hot, but the foreskin is neutral, like serving cold water in it.

About "the danger" of having some alcohol seep into the urethra let me explain. The urethra is mostly tight and seep proof. For the fun an experience, I have opened it up with some tweezers and then poured alcohol in the "foreskin shot" so it would penetrate my peehole. Nothing more happened other than feeling of warmth just like the one at my cock tip. It went in like some half inch deep. I have not done that very ofetn, as you do need some tweezers or the like to keep it open, and leys say, you dont frequently carry such tool to parties!

One thing I would like to experiment is to cumm while my foreskin is full of alcohol and have someone drink it all! Same goes of me doing it to someone else. Of course, I hope someone is avaliable with a camera so I can show you all what it means!

I enjoy foreskin shots more with other people than alone, more so if at least somebody else is uncut so I can also drink from his foreskin. besides, when others participate, part of the game is that others hadle your cock and do with it as they please. It adds to the fun as it becomes more erotic and sensual. Other hands make sure that the foreskin is pulled as far as possible to pour the most alcohol possible, or else, that if tweezers are available, they sink them deeper into the peehole so the tequila really goes inside. Certainly with more participants its hotter to play, as one can just let go and have anyone do whatever he or she wishes with your cock! You just listen what each one wnats to do, how daring they go and fell what they perform or eperoment with your cock as they wish. Its really very, very hot.

As many of you have said, if you are into cock sucking and appreciate foreskins, cock shots is just plain sensuality and quite erotic. If you have never touched any cock other than yours, then of course you may consider it quite inappropiate and sinful, just as sex is against the good manners of decent society! You may imagine that I am so sad and sorry that I cant belong to decent society!

Glad to hear comments on the subject!

Carlos B

I can tell you now alcohol in your foreskin?? Lets think!! Why would you do that? Does it hurt, well I picked up an oil once to give my ex a massage with it and it was an oil which burned his sack and I can't remember if it burned his gland?? I had to get him into a cold bath and wash off the oil though! #dummyiam!

I can also tell you, if you ever give someone a blow job, take a swig of hot coffee and out his Cock into your mouth, it will be one of the most erotica things/blow jobs he will ever have! Its amazing!

Reactions: vergalaire

Swirl the hot coffee round his head, man it is sexyyyyy! Hornyyyy and fkin unbelievable!

Reactions: mutualjax

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
has not read every post.....

urethra burn? anyone? anyone?

Read my reply. It doesnt burn at all, it just feels hot and makes you feel sex wise hotter!

However, I would advise anyone trying cock shots to "test" you cock, foreskin and urethra with different beverages. Wine or beer are quite mild, but tequila, vodka and other spirits may be stroger.

To test it, just half fill a glass shot with the drink you want to test your cock with. Soak it and see what happens. i must stress that each cok sesibility is different, so if my cock is tolerant to tequila does not mean you cock will tolerate it!

eta: thank you Mr. Big, Mr. David and Mr. Mouse
:smile:

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Good lord you have a huge dick..I bet you were very popular!!

I knew there was a reason I liked this girl!:wink:

Uncut Thursdays sounds like a hell of a good time :smile:

What a shame this bar is gone! I would have offered my uncut for free!

Reactions: UCC-Lover

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I can also tell you, if you ever give someone a blow job, take a swig of hot coffee and out his Cock into your mouth, it will be one of the most erotica things/blow jobs he will ever have! Its amazing!

Its a great idea! I have dipped my cock in hot coffee, but there was nobody to suck it! I would certainly love to soak my uncut into a mouth full of how coffee! My uncut may get burn, as I cock tips are more sensible to hot liquidas than mouths! But what the hell, cocks should get used to everything, right? If they go naked inside an ass full of shit and be very confortable and hot, why no just plain coffee!

Its a great idea! I have dipped my cock in hot coffee, but there was nobody to suck it! I would certainly love to soak my uncut into a mouth full of how coffee! My uncut may get burn, as I cock tips are more sensible to hot liquidas than mouths! But what the hell, cocks should get used to everything, right? If they go naked inside an ass full of shit and be very confortable and hot, why no just plain coffee!
Its hot enough to drink not born you!! But if you ever get someone who blows you, get them to have a drink of something hot and keep it in their mouth when you put your cock in, it is really really erotic and sexy as fk! Sends you loopy!

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Saw ppl taking egg nog shots out of someone's foreskin.

Eggnog is quite mild, so it just gets sticky due to the sugar, but that you lick clean! There is also "ronpope", the Mexican equivalent of egg nog. Its sold bottled and rum is used as the spirit!

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
giphy.gif

this is gross on so many levels. egg nog. out of someone's foreskin. ppl.
:eek:

I guess you are quite right! Sucking a cock is gross, so is penetrating a vagina so close to a pee hole! Sex itself is gross....uuhhh..... but its such fun! I could not live without it! What a bore!

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay

vergalaire

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It is fun. I have been the foreskin on several occasions, but I have also been the receiver as well several times - it is so much fun that I would do either way any time any place

Me too! Anyone wants to join me?