foreskin and sex yet another

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
I am circumsized given the choice I would have chosen to be uncut. Anyway I was wondering when you are inside a woman vagina can you feel your foreskin going up and down when thrusting? Also does your foreskin automatically go over your glan when you pull out?

Always wondered the mechanics of it when it comes to sex

Reticent horse

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can absolutely feel the skin going back and forth it creates a double pleasure situation: your cock head and your skin all interacting...totally awesome

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
Yes, I can feel my foreskin moving inside my partner. It is incredible. I have help my foreskin back to see what it would feel like. I don't like it. I soon let it return to its natural position. It feels So much better that way.

Multipass

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My foreskin can fully cover my head, so I can definitley feel it during sex. It just adds to the amazing feeling that you get when you're inside someone :)

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
...when you are inside a woman vagina can you feel your foreskin going up and down when thrusting? Also does your foreskin automatically go over your glan when you pull out?

Yeah, you can definitely feel it sliding back and forth.

I've got a lot of loose foreskin, so it falls back over the glans after I pull out, but other guys with shorter or tighter foreskins may not have the same experience.

anon-30

Just Browsing
Media
Although 100% natural I don´t have enough movable skin to cover my head once I am hard. I can sure feel it moving up and down my shaft, but this may be true for some cut guys too, so I think there isn´t much of a difference for me.

LouisVauban

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Yes, can feel it moving up and down... and with a condom, you've got all three surfaces... on thrust, cock comes out of skin into latex... as you come out, the lates frequently goes back into the skin with the cock...

If you smoke a little pot, slow it down and concentrate, it can be a mindblowing experience....

But, I usually just pump away and listen for moans. LOL.

7x6

Sexy Member
Media
A foreskin comes in very useful when you have a fat cock and a tight pussied girlfriend who occasionally demands to be fucked with no foreplay. I can grab my cock mid-shaft and pull forward until I have a big bunch of skin beyond the tip of my cock, hold it against her pussy and thrust about 2/3 of my cock into her, then fuck her for a minute or two with my cock moving inside it's foreskin which is in turn gripped by her un-lubed cunt. Not better than the silky feeling of a tight wet pussy, just different. After a minute or two she's wet anyway so it doesn't make a difference but it's a trick i'm glad I discovered as 'just fuck me now' was getting painful before I discovered it...