foreskin and sex yet another

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by dave2006, Apr 16, 2007.

1. dave2006

dave2006 New Member

I am circumsized given the choice I would have chosen to be uncut. Anyway I was wondering when you are inside a woman vagina can you feel your foreskin going up and down when thrusting? Also does your foreskin automatically go over your glan when you pull out?

Always wondered the mechanics of it when it comes to sex

2. Lordpendragon

Gold Member

I am sure it varies from guy to guy - but I can feel it going back and forth.

3. B_Christofferb

I can feel my foreskin go back and forth..and so have my partners.

4. Reticent horse

Reticent horse New Member

You can absolutely feel the skin going back and forth it creates a double pleasure situation: your cock head and your skin all interacting...totally awesome

5. Uncutsouthernboy

Uncutsouthernboy Well-Known Member

Albums:
    Yes, I can feel my foreskin moving inside my partner. It is incredible. I have help my foreskin back to see what it would feel like. I don't like it. I soon let it return to its natural position. It feels So much better that way.

6. Multipass

Multipass New Member

My foreskin can fully cover my head, so I can definitley feel it during sex. It just adds to the amazing feeling that you get when you're inside someone :)

7. surferboy

Gold Member

Albums:
    if you obviously know this topic has been done a million times, then why create a new one? :confused:

8. art

art
    Gold Member

Yeah, you can definitely feel it sliding back and forth.

I've got a lot of loose foreskin, so it falls back over the glans after I pull out, but other guys with shorter or tighter foreskins may not have the same experience.

9. chico8

chico8 New Member

Jealous?

10. anon-30

anon-30 New Member

Although 100% natural I don´t have enough movable skin to cover my head once I am hard. I can sure feel it moving up and down my shaft, but this may be true for some cut guys too, so I think there isn´t much of a difference for me.

11. LouisVauban

LouisVauban New Member

Albums:
    Yes, can feel it moving up and down... and with a condom, you've got all three surfaces... on thrust, cock comes out of skin into latex... as you come out, the lates frequently goes back into the skin with the cock...

If you smoke a little pot, slow it down and concentrate, it can be a mindblowing experience....

But, I usually just pump away and listen for moans. LOL.

12. 7x6

7x6 Member

A foreskin comes in very useful when you have a fat cock and a tight pussied girlfriend who occasionally demands to be fucked with no foreplay. I can grab my cock mid-shaft and pull forward until I have a big bunch of skin beyond the tip of my cock, hold it against her pussy and thrust about 2/3 of my cock into her, then fuck her for a minute or two with my cock moving inside it's foreskin which is in turn gripped by her un-lubed cunt. Not better than the silky feeling of a tight wet pussy, just different. After a minute or two she's wet anyway so it doesn't make a difference but it's a trick i'm glad I discovered as 'just fuck me now' was getting painful before I discovered it...

Draft saved Draft deleted