foreskin and sex

dave2006

Sexy Member
Media
question from someone who is cut....

for guys that are uncut and have some foreskin over your glans when erect do you retract your foreskin before entering a vagina?Also does it feel any better if you pull it foreward and let the vagina retract it back upon entering?

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
dave2006 said:

for guys that are uncut and have some foreskin over your glans when erect do you retract your foreskin before entering a vagina?Also does it feel any better if you pull it foreward and let the vagina retract it back upon entering?
First question: yes
Second question: No real difference.

If one is using a condom (as one should) then you need to retract the foreskin first.

allmale

Experimental Member
Media
Mmmm....prefer foreskin over the head for blowjobs. It slides back and forth during intercourse, have to be careful though with condoms as the skin has a tendency to "roll" the condom off. Its a great feeling though having that sensation of the skin rolling back and forth during intercourse. :tongue:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
<...when erect do you retract your foreskin before entering a vagina?

I have about a half-inch left over when erect...If I'm with a long-term partner where we don't use condoms, I just let it be, and the 'skin retracts as it enters the vagina. And it does feel great!

Like somebody said, if wearing a condom, I retract the foreskin , then unroll the condom. If the consom's flexible and thin enough, skin will get between the various layers of latex, (like a sandwich), and will make the feeling of sliding in and out more intense.

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Having a foreskin and practicing birth control exclusively with a condom for a very long time I must answer to this one.

Of course I peel it back totally prior to placing a condom on the erect penis. Must also state that for oral sex that the movement of the skin over the glans and ridge certainly gives great pleasure and I appreciate it very much. The foreskin allows all the nerves to function. Glad I was not cut; but be that as it may, there is no such thing as bad sex, some is much better than others.

:smile:

carter2006

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
For another perspective on this - I am semi-circumcised (half a foreskin) and find that what's left of my skin always retracts itself when I get hard anyway. In my experience most guys retract their foreskin for sex.

D_Elijah_MorganWood

Expert Member
Media
dave2006 said:

My ex was uncut but his foreskin retracted completely when he got hard, not an issue when he entered my vagina.

Jim22cm

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I am uncut and I have quite a lot of skin.
When I enter my wifes vagina, most of the times my skin is retrected, if its not, the vagina will retrect the skin. For the rest there is not realy a difference in my case.
The skin is pulled forwards by the vagina when I move out of the vagina and the skin is retrected again when I enter.
When I keep pulling the skin backwards while I move in and out of the vagina, there's a maximum motion between the vagina skin and the penis skin, that's a very horny feeling .... most of the times I cum very quickly if I do that ...
(I do it when my wife came already and she wants me to cum too :smile:)

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
Its all about the sensation and having alot of foreskin myself even when I am fully erect to my 9 1/2" I still can cover my head completely...but it feels wonderful both ways but I have to say being covered is better feeling for me...fucking and blowjobs...and some nice docking! Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

DougRR

Sexy Member
Media
My foreskin is the greatest asset and the most erotic component in any form of sex. The thick skin rolling back and forth over the head is the greatest feelilng a penis can experience. DougR

KinkGuy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
DougRR said:
My foreskin is the greatest asset and the most erotic component in any form of sex. The thick skin rolling back and forth over the head is the greatest feelilng a penis can experience. DougR

Brag, brag, brag. humph.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Like everyone else uncut here, I love those initial sensations of the foreskin rolling back and forth. But for me, there is a certain point of erectness after which there is no-rolling possible, and from then on, my cock really resembles a cut one. Strange-but-true, Mr. Ripley. :cool: