Foreskin around the Helmet?

D_Larson Longwand

Experimental Member
Media
My Foreskin surrounds my helmet when erect, and it doesnt retract fully past the rim of the head.

Im starting to think this is a bit of a problem, will it sort itself out (as I am still growing height wise), or should I professionally check it out?

sex101

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
i v ame problem im 18, i can get it bac when hard but its pretty toght, is this normal, will it losen?

hung

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Frequent exercise may help. I know I used to slip my foreskine back very often and sometimes quite fast when I was a much younger person.

Now, before you let some one tell you to get it cut off, please remember that you may want to seek medical assistance regarding this problem if it continues to concern you. I do believe the medical profession has the training to help you.

Just do not get it cut off.

Enjoy life and try frequent exercise first.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My Foreskin surrounds my helmet when erect, and it doesnt retract fully past the rim of the head.

Im starting to think this is a bit of a problem, will it sort itself out (as I am still growing height wise), or should I professionally check it out?

It sounds as though you need to stretch your foreskin a bit. Go here to find out what to do:

Fixing tight foreskins and phimosis