Foreskin behavior of uncuts

williamsw

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I am uncut , when soft I am fully covered with long over hang when I sit the foreskin stays the same either soft or hard ,also when hard it is fully covered with over hang , it takes 3 to 4 pull to fully expose my cock head , the frenulum for me when I am hard and foreskin fully pulled back makes my cock head tight , great feeling . as far as j /o, fully covered foreskin does not react unless I pull it back , same goes with intercourse my cock head is covered , my g f can feel the foreskin and some times she will slide her fingers in and pull my foreskin down while doing her.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't have the longest foreskin but when soft it does cover my entire head

Sitting, running, jumping has no effect at all

My frenulum does keep my head covered

When I'm hard my foreskin retracts by itself back to expose my head

During sex my foreskin does move back and forth over my head(Condoms suck because they stop the natural movement)

Hi:

Stuckey13:

It all looks very nice and normal. It is possible to stretch a foreskin to make it longer. If you wish you could achieve full coverage of the head while erect, but I see no necessity for that.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Mine is same as you say yours acts. I also can pull it over the head of my erect cock. I have always experienced extra precum as soon as I am erect, more than anyone else I have ever seen. I have had guys giving bj and stop and ask if I have already cum. I tell them it is precum and they just can't hardly believe its just precum, due to the amount. But they continue and then they find out after I cum. I am a large cummer and they can't again believe the amount.[/QUOTE]

Hi Bashful:

It is my opinion that uncut guys produce a lot more precum than cut guys. I know that I produce a fair amount that collects under my foreskin.

uncutguy37

Legendary Member
Media
My skin covers the head good when Im soft, still covers good when Im hard unless I slide it back, I keep my skin over the head most of the time , when I take a piss I usually slide it back behind the head, not always, when I take a shower, always slide it back and wash the head good.
When I jack off, I keep the head covered, and stroke it on the head with the skin over, I grip it about half way back on the head, and stroke it there, the skin starts to slide back and fourth after the head gets wet with precum, and you can usually see the pee slit good while Im strokin

UncutViking

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
How far does the coverage go when soft?
full coverage.

Does sitting down affect this?
no

does your frenulum actually help keep it covered?
I think so, never thought about it :)

How far does the coverage go when hard?
Full coverage. I'm a C-10 on this scale

When j/o or intercourse what type of behavior does it have? Does it go over the glans back and forth? Does it slide on and off the glans? Does it not rollover at all?
I can retract it soft and hard but I have to use my fingers. When masturbating the skin slides back and forth over the head.

cityson

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When flaccid I have full coverage, and more. When hard my foreskin is in the habit of retracting by itself. I can make it cover the glans completely with my fingers but it won't stay over the head for long. Just like Panoptik above I'm not totally happy with this as I would like full coverage also when hard. Not sure I would want to invest in a device though.

I think the size and shape of the cock head has a lot to do with whether or not your foreskin covers it when you're erect. I have a big head with a relatively pronounced flange and once my foreskin is rolled back behind it it prefers to stay there.

KindlyJedi

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Full coverage when flaccid, foreskin's fairly long with that cute "teapot" or "anteater" look. You can see it in my albums.

When erect, there's still more-or-less full coverage, but the preputial orifice opens up slightly so you can see just the very tip of the glans peeking out. My foreskin is a bit on the tighter side, so I have to manually retract when erect, should I choose to do so, and it stays bunched up behind the coronal ridge as my glans is big enough to keep it like that. Normally, I just let it do it's own thing, so it slides back and forth across the glans without retracting fully.

I stopped using condoms years ago, after my first marrriage. But when I was younger I used Lifestyles Large or Magnum XL, and I would just leave enough room at the end of the condom so that my foreskin could do it's own thing during intercourse.

Never had any real problems with it. During my first marriage, I stretched it a bit to make it loose enough to retract when erect.

sohesays

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are all lucky to still have a foreskin. I am cut, 31, straight married dude but am becoming more interested in uncut cocks lately. Wish I still had mine.

Bashful_man

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You are all lucky to still have a foreskin. I am cut, 31, straight married dude but am becoming more interested in uncut cocks lately. Wish I still had mine.

sorry you will never know the feeling of having foreskin that covers your head and makes it so sensitive to the touch. I am against anyone being circumcised at birth. It is almost unforgiving.

Bean_head

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Mine behaves differently before and after my frenuloplasty;

Before, covers the head fully, would naturally retract when starting to become erect; however, had issues fully retracting and would try to naturally try and come back.

After, covers the head fully plus a bit extra now. Can retract fully plus some now.
Feels good knowing that when erect its all the way back, love seeing the pink bit in between the foreskin and the head, makes me feel normal!

I can leave it either retracted or pulled back and it stays there now, unless its fully soft.

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
When my penis is flaccid, the foreskin usually covers the glans entirely but without going any further. Indeed, sometimes it happens, especially when soft penis is at its maximum size, that the urinary meatus is visible.

No.

Does your frenulum actually help keep it covered?
I think so.

With erection, the foreskin does not automatically retract. Often the glans is still almost completely covered (only the tip of the glans is exposed). However, manually I can always and without any problem lower the entire foreskin in order to uncover the entire glans penis (as you can see in my photos).

When j/o or intercourse what type of behavior does it have? Does it go over the glans back and forth? Does it slide on and off the glans? Does it not rollover at all?
During intercourse it go over the glans back and forth. Anyway, I believe that it remains, at least partially, always uncovered due to the various "movements".

camchain

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
all the way, fully covered.

not at all.

does your frenulum actually help keep it covered?
not realy sure.

all the way back as it should.

well when having intercourse or masterbating my foreskin is all the way back, always done it like that. better feeling for me.