Foreskin Butter? A case against circumcision of babies

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
"Also, the part of the foreskin doctors cut away secretes a subtle butter that is the male equivalent of the female nectar released from the vagina that when consumed by males from performing cunnilingus opens up or stimulates the pituitary and pineal glands and causes a male to be more intuitive and in tune with his higher chakra faculties as well as his dormant Yin side.

This subtle butter released from the foreskin of the uncircumcised male penis is the male version of the vaginal nectar that is consumed when a female performs fellatio. The butter when consumed helps a female to become more in tune with her intuition but also to become more in tune with her Yang essence as well as her higher chakra faculties."

Circumcision Religious Reasons Why Circumcise Hygiene Purpose Painful Circumcision

Is this true? Even if it's not I think the author makes a good case against circumcision of babies.

"Most mothers can't even bear to watch the procedure. And don't you dare believe this procedure is painless. That's bullshit! Doctors are cutting away at very sensitive flesh with numerous nerve endings. How are you going to be dealing with nerves and not feel anything? Absolutely absurd!

The process of circumcision is so painful that they strap these little baby's hands down so they can't move when the foreskin is being brutally and savagely cut. It's a very brutal process. The poor little boy babies scream and cry at the top of their little lungs, just as a grown man would do if someone were cutting his testicles or penis with a sharp object (knife or lancet) and without anesthetics.

And what are little boy babies undergoing this painful process for? Answer: Social customs! Meaningless social customs!"

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
"Also, the part of the foreskin doctors cut away secretes a subtle butter that is the male equivalent of the female nectar released from the vagina that when consumed by males from performing cunnilingus opens up or stimulates the pituitary and pineal glands and causes a male to be more intuitive and in tune with his higher chakra faculties as well as his dormant Yin side.

This subtle butter released from the foreskin of the uncircumcised male penis is the male version of the vaginal nectar that is consumed when a female performs fellatio. The butter when consumed helps a female to become more in tune with her intuition but also to become more in tune with her Yang essence as well as her higher chakra faculties."

Circumcision Religious Reasons Why Circumcise Hygiene Purpose Painful Circumcision

Is this true? Even if it's not I think the author makes a good case against circumcision of babies.

"Most mothers can't even bear to watch the procedure. And don't you dare believe this procedure is painless. That's bullshit! Doctors are cutting away at very sensitive flesh with numerous nerve endings. How are you going to be dealing with nerves and not feel anything? Absolutely absurd!

The process of circumcision is so painful that they strap these little baby's hands down so they can't move when the foreskin is being brutally and savagely cut. It's a very brutal process. The poor little boy babies scream and cry at the top of their little lungs, just as a grown man would do if someone were cutting his testicles or penis with a sharp object (knife or lancet) and without anesthetics.

And what are little boy babies undergoing this painful process for? Answer: Social customs! Meaningless social customs!"

I personally disagree with circumcisions unless healthwise it needs to be done but the part i highlighted certainly doesnt happen in the hospitals i work and have worked in!:eek:

B_quietguy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That stuff about how a licking a woman's vaginal juices "stimulates the pituitary and pineal glands and causes a male to be more intuitive and in tune with his higher chakra faculties as well as his dormant Yin side" sounds like a load of crap to me. Same with women eating foreskin butter.

Having said that, I'll also say there is no medical reason to snip off a baby's foreskin.

D_Eddie Withagun

Experimental Member
Media
thanks tasha for reassuring me that that doesn't happen, but come one, it's gotta hurt!

i'm not sure about the butter thing either, I found this from the author..

"Homosexuality is rampant on certain star systems like Orion where it is reported that 90% of the males there are homosexual. The U.S. is allegedly based on the planet Orion and it's many draconian attributes that are now clearly manifested in the U.S. and on the planet."

And he was deadly serious. Also

"Most who are practicing homosexuality (bi-sexualism) are not happy inside. They are not happy people at all. They are still having all the relationship dramas and breakups like they did when with the opposite sex. This is true! You'd be surprised at all the homosexual breakups; homosexuals cheating on one another, jealous of their mates, fear of losing their mate to another homo, not receiving enough attention, etc. It's the same shit heterosexuals go through. LOL!! It is!"

pig

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
The baby boys i have seen who have been circumcised had an anaethetic and pain relief afterward surgery.Any person seen to be doing anything untoward to a baby prior to the baby being discharged from hospital is removed by security and banned from coming back indoors.Even a muslim man was banned and removed for removing the baby from the cot,taking the baby to the day room and saying prayers over him.

At.your.cervix

Superior Member
Media
Philadelphia (Pennsylvania, United States)
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
thanks tasha for reassuring me that that doesn't happen, but come one, it's gotta hurt!

i'm not sure about the butter thing either, I found this from the author..

"Homosexuality is rampant on certain star systems like Orion where it is reported that 90% of the males there are homosexual. The U.S. is allegedly based on the planet Orion and it's many draconian attributes that are now clearly manifested in the U.S. and on the planet."

And he was deadly serious. Also

"Most who are practicing homosexuality (bi-sexualism) are not happy inside. They are not happy people at all. They are still having all the relationship dramas and breakups like they did when with the opposite sex. This is true! You'd be surprised at all the homosexual breakups; homosexuals cheating on one another, jealous of their mates, fear of losing their mate to another homo, not receiving enough attention, etc. It's the same shit heterosexuals go through. LOL!! It is!"

pig

If it's on the internet, you know it's got to be true!

The Great Gonzo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
"The butter when consumed helps a female to become more in tune with her intuition but also to become more in tune with her Yang essence as well as her higher chakra faculties."

There's something to this.

I too have noticed that women who perform fellatio often are generally more in tune with their intuition... Especially their intuition regarding what men want.

"c'mon baby, it'll help you become more in tune with your higher chakra faculties..."
:biggrin1:

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
I personally disagree with circumcisions unless healthwise it needs to be done but the part i highlighted certainly doesnt happen in the hospitals i work and have worked in!:eek:

It wasn't that long ago that they didn't use anesthetic and it was a brutal process. Even today, anesthetics are not always used. I am glad you do not support RIC.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Point out where i said that if you would:rolleyes:
The baby boys i have seen who have been circumcised had an anaethetic and pain relief afterward surgery.Any person seen to be doing anything untoward to a baby prior to the baby being discharged from hospital is removed by security and banned from coming back indoors.Even a muslim man was banned and removed for removing the baby from the cot,taking the baby to the day room and saying prayers over him.
Your perception that cutting off part of babies penises is not untoward.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Your perception that cutting off part of babies penises is not untoward.

Assuming is making an idiot of you.I didnt become a nurse to butcher anyone and certainly would NOT allow anyone to do such a barbaric thing.I will put a whole list of things i find untoward if it makes things easier for you to understand:rolleyes:

IF i thought cutting off part of a babies penis wasnt untoward trust me on this ...i would say so!! I only agree with it when it is medically necassary. I am very plain speaking and say EXACTLY what i mean.So do not assume i mean anything i do not say.

OK!!:rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
IF i thought cutting off part of a babies penis wasnt untoward trust me on this ...i would say so!! I only agree with it when it is medically necassary. I am very plain speaking and say EXACTLY what i mean.So do not assume i mean anything i do not say.
You Brits are more accustomed to using double negatives than us Yanks. So is cutting off parts of penises ever medically necessary for babies?

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
You Brits are more accustomed to using double negatives than us Yanks. So is cutting off parts of penises ever medically necessary for babies?

Ah again you assume:rolleyes: It might be an idea to ask a question outright than make your mind up for yourself.Read through the thread again and then the penny might drop........or i will find the comment i made previously for you.

Here it is "If its closed then it is....and yes i have seen baby boys born like that"...3 days ago i posted this comment FPS!

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Here it is "If its closed then it is....and yes i have seen baby boys born like that"...3 days ago i posted this comment FPS!
Closed what? Their foreskin is closed, as in no urinary opening? If you are serious, the treatment for this would not be circumcision, but to make an opening for the passage of urine. Extremely rare in any case.