Foreskin Butter? A case against circumcision of babies

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Ok pumpkin tits. I'll take a raincheck on that...but they might feel better if you let them out for some air...or if you rested them on my face...or on my cock. Either way. Just sayin.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
I donno what you are. Maybe you could provide some research or back up. Because right now you're talking out yer azz.

Azz???? Us 'Brits' (not that i am one) don't have them.

Wise up and shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about.What reason would i have to fib? Argumentative idiots like you really make me laugh as you assume so many things and look like a prize nobhead when you are oh so incorrect.:rolleyes:

Its looking like you've got a peev with circumsion per se.See a phsycologist instead of whinging at me.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Azz???? Us 'Brits' (not that i am one) don't have them.

Wise up and shut the fuck up until you know what you are talking about.What reason would i have to fib? Argumentative idiots like you really make me laugh as you assume so many things and look like a prize nobhead when you are oh so incorrect.:rolleyes:

Its looking like you've got a peev with circumsion per se.See a phsycologist instead of whinging at me.
Now yer just getting drunk and stupid.

Lack of urinary opening is not associated with foreskin. Sometimes the urinary opening is malpositioned. This is called hypospadias. Sometimes foreskin is used to do hypospadias repairs.

D_Sparroe Spongecaques

Experimental Member
Media
Now yer just getting drunk and stupid.

Lack of urinary opening is not associated with foreskin. Sometimes the urinary opening is malpositioned. This is called hypospadias. Sometimes foreskin is used to do hypospadias repairs.

Drunk??????? FFS!!! You're deranged,rude as well as misinformed! I was there when the poor babies were born,i was the named nurse for one of them and in theatre for the other!!!

Now jog on,theres a good boy:rolleyes:

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Drunk??????? FFS!!! You're deranged,rude as well as misinformed! I was there when the poor babies were born,i was the named nurse for one of them and in theatre for the other!!!
Sad example of the state of health care over the pond too. If you could show just one example other than because mamma sez, that would help your credibility.

Just like all knuckleheads, when asked to show up or shut up -- can't do either.

B_FatMushroomHead

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Nice dick dude. When people start talking cheese dick it is always nice to have an attractive all natural man show up to wash their mouths out with soap.

Nobody wants any of your stilton de hose peen, dude. I'll wash my mouth out with a nice boston lager and regular cheese, thank you.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Tasha DONT argue with him. It's useless, painfully useless. More painful than a circumcision. I don't know how he remains a member here given his annoying and forceful behavior related to his own mental status that has slowly withered due to his infant circumcision. He can take a topic about goldfish and turn it into a circumcision debate. If he had foreskin i truly don't know what he would blame his entire lifes' problems on really.