foreskin cheese

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by Hung Muscle+Dec 27 2004, 06:51 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hung Muscle &#064; Dec 27 2004, 06:51 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by clean_cut@Dec 27 2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by ashlar@Dec 27 2004, 06:07 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-Hung Muscle
@Dec 27 2004, 01:02 PM

You joined this board less than 12 hours ago and have racked up a dozen offensive posts. 

By the way, what the fuck does this mean: "do you know who old that correcting soemones else&#39;s typos is"?  Illiterate moron.
[post=270063]Quoted post[/post]​

Oh he&#39;s the same troll we&#39;ve been slapping around for the last week, just under a new name. Feel free to have a smack at him.
*hangs CC up like a pinata*
[post=270064]Quoted post[/post]​

it means exacly what you just did queerdog,,its all fags saying plunk,,no one with a brain is complaining freakos,what the fucks up with plunk anyways,you all wana plunk me in the ass you queers,you would ever come near me id suck out your fucking eyeball and fuck your skull to death you lil penis loving queer from hell,you mistake from god,a freak of nature,yuo shouldn&#39;t have any say in this world,your head is fucked,its queer?? fuck man&#33; and i have never seen this board before on of my friends on yahoo,gave me the site,he must be fucking gay like you queers fuck&#33; smellslikeravioli
[post=270070]Quoted post[/post]​

Hey Ashlar, would you lend your friend clean cut back to me when you&#39;re done fucking him? I really love his hot mouth (not having any teeth allows him to shove my whole cock down his throat with no scraping). I could use me a little redneck lovin&#39; this afternoon.

Clean Cut, get yourself all cleaned out and ready. Who&#39;s your daddy?
[post=270073]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Hey, before all that happens, can I just hit him with the pinata stick a few times? Okay, sure, after would be fine too.

ashlar

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Originally posted by Hung Muscle@Dec 27 2004, 01:51 PM
Who&#39;s your daddy?

*pout*
I was hoping you&#39;d be my daaaaaaaddy. hehehe.

*slaps CC a few more times with the stick and then tosses the stick to zora, and CC to Hung Muscle*

B_Hung Muscle

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Originally posted by ashlar+Dec 28 2004, 12:32 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ashlar &#064; Dec 28 2004, 12:32 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Hung Muscle@Dec 27 2004, 01:51 PM
Who&#39;s your daddy?

*pout*
I was hoping you&#39;d be my daaaaaaaddy. hehehe.

*slaps CC a few more times with the stick and then tosses the stick to zora, and CC to Hung Muscle*
[post=270271]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

Baby, I&#39;ll ask Herble if I can borrow you for a couple of hours, but I don&#39;t think he&#39;ll agree.

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
Originally posted by HungArnold@Dec 27 2004, 03:54 PM
Keeping it clean is just basic hygiene.
[post=270146]Quoted post[/post]​
No shit? These "You need more than basic hygiene" people are the same ones who think being cold causes pneumonia and viruses have nothing to do with it.

clean_cut:
Originally posted by jonb+Dec 29 2004, 04:23 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jonb &#064; Dec 29 2004, 04:23 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-HungArnold@Dec 27 2004, 03:54 PM
Keeping it clean is just basic hygiene.
[post=270146]Quoted post[/post]​
No shit? These "You need more than basic hygiene" people are the same ones who think being cold causes pneumonia and viruses have nothing to do with it.
[post=270429]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
ill say it again&#33; to all the queers complaining,till someone thats 100% normal=staight,has something to say,ill save my breath to cool my pourage you shouldn&#39;t have anything to say,you shouldn&#39;t be aloud to speak you mind,or vote or anything like that&#33;you should all be in iraq right now,or in thailand on the beach when the tsunami hit, not any faggot would ever toss me around,you got that there ashlar the asshole pirate,you fucking flamming faggot&#33;you lil penis didlers,why would this world need queers? someone please tell me,queers is disaster,our world would end withing 100 years if the world was like you fags,i wish your parents where outa the closet,rather then give birth to you fucks,you should have dripped down your mothers leg fag,your father should have jerked off in the toilet,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,its all fags saying plunk,,no one with a brain is complaining freakos,what the fucks up with plunk anyways,you all wana plunk me in the ass you queers,you would ever come near me id suck out your fucking eyeball and fuck your skull to death you lil penis loving queer from hell,you mistake from god,a freak of nature,yuo shouldn&#39;t have any say in this world,your head is fucked,its queer?? fuck man&#33; and i have never seen this board before on of my friends on yahoo,gave me the site,he must be fucking gay like you queers fuck&#33; smellslikeravioli,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please say something smart,rather then just correct my typos you fucking wierdos&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by clean_cut@Dec 29 2004, 11:05 AM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,please say something smart,rather then just correct my typos you fucking wierdos&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
[post=270526]Quoted post[/post]​

excuse me while I laugh my ass off&#33;

Youve just spent, god knows how many posts, spewing crap, making no sense, and generally being a homophobic, hypocondriac, and a complete idiot, and then you tell somebody else to say something smart&#33;

LMAO&#33;

Maybe somebody will when you start saying something smart instead of trolling the place with non-sensical and rediculously narrow minded spam.

Grow up for god&#39;s sake.

Not only that, but get a brain, then, work out how to be "open minded", I know its atough concept for you to grasp, but, lashing out at people for no apparent reason, flaming them, makeing no sense, being totally illiterate, and then demanding a smart reply doesnt make you very popular.

However, you said ",till someone thats 100% normal=staight..." well, shoot, Im strait, why dont you talk to me?

clean_cut: Maybe somebody will when you start saying something smart instead of trolling the place with non-sensical and rediculously narrow minded spam.

Not only that, but get a brain, then, work out how to be "open minded", I know its atough concept for you to grasp, but, lashing out at people for no apparent reason, flaming them, makeing no sense, being totally illiterate, and then demanding a smart reply doesnt make you very popular.

However, you said ",till someone thats 100% normal=staight..." well, shoot, Im strait, why dont you talk to me?
[post=270543]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]
blah blah blah,,your typing and nothing is being said dumbass,your saying that everyone else is saying,atleast say something new,,,you gotta be fucking gay=
Group: Member
Member No.: 17054
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Languages Spoken: English
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Sexual Orientation:
No ResponseNo ResponseNo Response
your either gay,,or uncut with cheese dicks,,probly are uncut,,you actualy sound uncut,and you acting very uncut too,allien dicks&#33; ROFLMAO,,you people stink,,you have that shit comming outa your poors,,GROSS

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Maybe somebody will when you start saying something smart instead of trolling the place with non-sensical and rediculously narrow minded spam.

[post=270543]Quoted post[/post]​
blah blah blah,,your typing and nothing is being said dumbass,your saying that everyone else is saying,atleast say something new,,,you gotta be fucking gay=
Group: Member
Member No.: 17054
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Languages Spoken: English
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Sexual Orientation:
your either gay,,or uncut with cheese dicks,,probly are uncut,,you actualy sound uncut,and you acting very uncut too,allien dicks&#33; ROFLMAO,,you people stink,,you have that shit comming outa your poors,,GROSS
[post=270653]Quoted post[/post]​
[/quote]

most amusingly:
"Group: Member
Member No.: 18423
Sexual Orientation:
No Response
Languages Spoken: english/french"

Oh look, you have no response&#33; GASP&#33; Are you a gay, uncut alien&#33;? :rolleyes:

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by madame_zora@Dec 20 2004, 01:01 AM
Oh, I do&#33; Dick cheese is the same as vaginal cheese, no good excuse other than just being nasty. I also don&#39;t understand foot fetishes, toejam is no prize either&#33; Pretty, nice clean dicks are the stuff dreams are made of, I&#39;ll take mine plain, please.
[post=268215]Quoted post[/post]​

You know I&#39;m really glad I have no basis for comparison on this topic, but I&#39;m equally sorry I keep on reading the charming details on all of this.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK+Jan 1 2005, 07:54 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK &#064; Jan 1 2005, 07:54 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Dec 20 2004, 01:01 AM
Oh, I do&#33; Dick cheese is the same as vaginal cheese, no good excuse other than just being nasty. I also don&#39;t understand foot fetishes, toejam is no prize either&#33; Pretty, nice clean dicks are the stuff dreams are made of, I&#39;ll take mine plain, please.

You know I&#39;m really glad I have no basis for comparison on this topic, but I&#39;m equally sorry I keep on reading the charming details on all of this.
[post=271299]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

lol, I do know what you mean, it&#39;s kind of like watching a train wreck in slow motion.

SomeGuyOverThere

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Originally posted by madame_zora+Jan 1 2005, 08:49 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madame_zora &#064; Jan 1 2005, 08:49 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jan 1 2005, 07:54 PM
<!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora
@Dec 20 2004, 01:01 AM

[post=271299]Quoted post[/post]​

lol, I do know what you mean, it&#39;s kind of like watching a train wreck in slow motion.
[post=271308]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]
Something like Reality TV then?

clean_cut:
Originally posted by MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK@Jan 3 2005, 08:09 PM
Yeah, something like a cross over of [/I]FEAR FACTOR and THE SURREAL LIFE
[post=271754]Quoted post[/post]​

actualy i seen them eat foreskins on fear factor,along with rectums and other gross things like that,not saying much about foreskins,,and on joe shmoe,,the girl was like "ewwwwwww there&#39;s foreskin on that penis,im not eating that",

jonb

Sexy Member
Media
"As long as we don&#39;t fight or fuck or suck or jerk or necrofuckphilia, the producers won&#39;t have a show to put on."
--Foxxy Love

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by jonb@Jan 4 2005, 01:47 AM
"As long as we don&#39;t fight or fuck or suck or jerk or necrofuckphilia, the producers won&#39;t have a show to put on."
--Foxxy Love
[post=271831]Quoted post[/post]​

Now, that&#39;s entertainment.