Foreskin (Circumcising )

Ravik

Just Browsing
Media
Hello All,

Am new to this forum. Need some information from you all.
Am
having Non Circumcised penis. My Big problem is i ejaculate quickly, with in short time as soon penis goes into pu***. Above that while doing intercourse, many times the foreskin slips and covers head of penis halfway. which pains and twice it has broken @ tip which resulted in bleeding. So my GF suggested to Circumcised the penis.

My question to you all is, is dat necessary to
Circumcised the penis, will it help in delayed ejaculation. Also are there any ways to make delayed ejaculation without Circumcising.
And how to manage foreskin, while having intercourse. how to keep dat behind.
Any devices available. will they help in keeping foreskin @ back side.

bcguy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
hey
will check back here for message from you - have some things that worked for me to slow down blowing my wad and for keeping hood back of knob when needed.

berghaus

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Go and seek professional medical advice. Mine was too tight to pull back and when i was a kid i had an operation to make it looser. It's still a bit tight now but ok. Make circumcition the LAST step. There are plenty of things to do before that.

thickcock82mn

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i would never remove my foreskin. you should make a apt. to see a physician and see if there is anything that could help you.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
You could certainly stretch it yourself over time Ravik. Think of what the tribes in Africa do with their lips and earlobes. Foreskin is much easier to expand.

Ravik

Just Browsing
Media
Hi,

Thanks a lot for ur suggestions. I can stretch the foreskin backwards with out any problem, its loose only. But problem is how to keep foreskin backwards(say behind head of pennis) with out Circumcising while doing intercourse. Bcoz while doing sex, it dosent fit at a particular position. More over Bcoz of it i cum faster. So any ways to keep foreskin backwards while doing intercourse.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Put something in there that keeps stretching it while you go about your day. Could be almost anything that you can wear without discomfort, and something that can be washed easily. Or something disposable, like a wine cork. As your foreskin opening expands, choose something a little bigger.

I was cut at birth, but I have successfully expanded the foreskin remnant to approximate the function of what was taken from me for no reason. No reason the same techniques would not work for you, and with much less time and effort invested.

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hello All,

Am new to this forum. Need some information from you all.
Am
having Non Circumcised penis. My Big problem is i ejaculate quickly, with in short time as soon penis goes into pu***. Above that while doing intercourse, many times the foreskin slips and covers head of penis halfway. which pains and twice it has broken @ tip which resulted in bleeding. So my GF suggested to Circumcised the penis.

My question to you all is, is dat necessary to
Circumcised the penis, will it help in delayed ejaculation. Also are there any ways to make delayed ejaculation without Circumcising.
And how to manage foreskin, while having intercourse. how to keep dat behind.
Any devices available. will they help in keeping foreskin @ back side.

Ravik:

I found this on another board:

"Adult circumcision is a surgical operation to injure the penis and reduce its size and sensation by cutting off the nerve-laden sexually sensitive foreskin. Adult circumcision is usually performed with a general anesthetic however local anesthetic may be used. Like all surgical operations, it has risks of hemorrhage, infection, and surgical mishap. Loss of the penis has been known to occur. Death has been known to occur.

"The foreskin is a complex double-layered structure composed of smooth muscle fiber, skin, mucosa, nerves, arteries, and veins. It is natural, normal, healthy, and its possession contributes to a sense of well-being. The foreskin has protective, sensory, sexual, and immunological functions. It is loaded with nerves and is the site of most of the penile sensation. The foreskin is a “specific erogenous zone.” The foreskin is essential for normal intercourse. Foreskin provides the additional skin needed to allow for penile expansion during erection. Amputation of the foreskin, which is an integral and important part of the penis has very significant adverse sexual and emotional effects.
Nature put the foreskin there for at least four reasons:

1. to provide physical protection of the head,
2. to provide protection from disease causing pathogens,
3. to provide sensation during sexual activity.
4. to reduce friction during intercourse.

"It is normal to keep the foreskin forward over the head for protection.
Circumcision is an injurious, damaging, destructive, and harmful surgical operation that cuts through nerves and blood vessels that feed blood to the penis. The operation is irreversible. You will have the rest of your life to mourn your loss of your erogenous foreskin.
The foreskin is filled with nerves that make it the most sensitive part of the human body, therefore, cutting into it is very painful.
It takes about six weeks to recover from an adult circumcision. But you will never fully regain the lost protection, sexual function, sensation, and sexual pleasure, even if you restore your foreskin.

"If you should become interested in restoring your foreskin, a search on the Internet for “foreskin restoration” will produce lots of information.

Adult Circumcision - American Family Physician

shapiro circumcision on urologybook.com - YouTube

Circumcised at 30 - YouTube

http://www.askmen.com/dating/dzimmer_700/710_adult-circumcision.html"

latinluva

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have been restoring my foreskin for the last eight months, please don't cut it off, you will regret it. Yes it makes it less sensitive, easy to clean and prolongs ejaculation, which is nice if you are a teen. But when you get older and you really need that sensitivity for better sex....you won't have it. Keep it and you won't regret it. I've added some much needed foreskin and am grateful to have it. check out some of my pics with my device.