Foreskin Classification

ManiacalMadMan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
My favorite foreskin is the kind that partially covers the head while limp and only covers the head when it's pulled during erection. :3 It's also what I would go for if I ever bothered to restore.
If only you were 20 years older we could get together I need my men aged like a good cheese or wine. Other than that I meet your requirements on the foreskin style (who knew foreskin would be known for its style?).

The ones that hang far over the glans are visually displeasing to me, especially if the glans aren't even 1/4th exposed when hard
There's a visually displeasing foreskin? Really?!?! I love them all!

SyddyKitty

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
If only you were 20 years older we could get together I need my men aged like a good cheese or wine. Other than that I meet your requirements on the foreskin style (who knew foreskin would be known for its style?).

There's a visually displeasing foreskin? Really?!?! I love them all!

*gets into a cask to age* XD

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I love the long luxuriant overhanging foreskin on a soft cock- the type that you can pich tight when pissing and end up making a huge balloon

I love doing that! Makes it look as though I have a monstrous head!

Of course it's only possible in the shower as it gets pretty messy.

NikkiSizeQueen

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I absolutely love uncut cocks and was really surprised to find out how many different "types" of uncut cock there were. I posted this list ages ago as a response to a question. Thought I would start a poll for all the uncut guys and their admirers on here. Which kind of foreskin do you have? And guys and gals which foreskin type is your fave?

1. Cockhead half or less covered with foreskin when soft, doesn't come over cockhead at all when hard (even with pulling)

2. Cockhead completely covered when soft but snugly, fitting tight over cockhead. Will come halfway up the cockhead when hard with pulling.

3. Cockhead completely covered when soft but loose, rolls back and forward with ease when hard but will not stay up over cockhead unless held there.

4. Overhang when soft (sometimes tapers to a point), when hard the foreskin stays over cock unless you pull it back (depending on shape of cockhead will either stay back unless pulled up or just roll back up)

5. Lots of overhang, foreskin stays over cockhead when hard and doens't retract even with pulling

my bf has a number 3 and i think its my fav :tongue:

sbeBen

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I'm type 4 on your list. It pulls back very easily. Only just the very tip is exposed when hard. Once I have pulled the skin back when hard it stays there as I have a wide ridge on my glans keeping it in place. If well lubed when masturbating, the foreskin moves back and forth over my glans but when dry it's difficult to get it back in place to cover my glans once I've pulled it back past the rim/ridge of my glans. Check my pics!

smalltool

Experimental Member
Media
#4 here - some overhang when soft, usually looks like skin only if dick pulls in - full coverage when hard (5") but will stay uncovered unless pulled back over head

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
some of those types need medical treatment
Some? Let me guess: 2 thr. 5!

Notable quote from the mentioned wikipedia page:
Some adults with nonretractile foreskins have no difficulties and see no need for correction.