Foreskin Classification

RI77RI

1st Like
Media
Great postings guys...lots of really nice and beautiful foreskins. My personal favorites are.

1. Tsun-the best one on here-long and meaty
2. Nottswanker-close 2nd.
3. latinoboy9-that chair pic is the bomb
4. loverzapuncut-very meaty

thanks for posting those beauties. cheers

still a big mule fan though... you just did not win this one big guy. but the biggest glans hands down.

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm a 4, with a foreskin that easily rolls back and forth. Also self-lubricating!

Uncutpete

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm a 4 - The foreskin covers with a gather when soft, sometimes the glans peaks through if I have a relaxed semi. It pulls back, almost to the corona when hard, and can stay all the way back when pulled back -- but it can also almost cover the head when pulled forward, and will stay that way. The skin slides easily during sex, which has brought much pleasure to partners over the years.

I haven't seen anyone mention that (at least my) foreskin can have different states depending on if it's folded under. If I am hard and stroked dry, or very hard and fucking, the skin can be folded under which makes it shorter, and it will stay that way if I soften. If I lubricate with spit or pussy moisture, it can be pulled out and be considerably longer. Check my galleries if you want.

Reactions: Uncutsouthernboy

Flotiz

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
I think it's clearer to give a description of my penis.

A) Flaccid penis- The foreskin is long enough to cover the entire glans. There is no overhang. Based on the length of the penis at rest (which obviously can change slightly by 1-2 cm during the day based on many variables, one above all the temperature) it may happen that the urinary meatus is visible. From this you can deduce that it is quite loose: I can uncover and cover the glans without problems.

B) Erect penis- In this regard, I must make a distinction. It being understood that with the erection my foreskin never retracts completely by itself, the degree of exposure of the glans varies. If it is the first erection of the day or one of the first (more precisely if I have not yet had the opportunity to move or retract the foreskin for any reason) then most likely only the tip of the glans will be exposed during the erection. If, on the contrary, it is one of the subsequent erections (i.e. one of those that occur after I had the opportunity to move or retract the foreskin previously, for example because I had to pee) then most likely, during the erection, will be exposed a good part (more or less half) of the glans. Furthermore, during masturbation, perhaps because due to the movement the skin and the frenulum are more stretched and stimulated, if I bring the foreskin upwards it often quickly and automatically returns downwards in order to uncover the glans. The latter case always happens if I use any lubricant.

Evidently, despite having a fairly loose foreskin (in fact, even with an erect penis I have no difficulty to uncover the glans in its entirety), it needs manual help to be more mobile. It can be seen from what I wrote above: its mobility is affected by having been moved previously. I conclude by saying that, perhaps precisely because of this last characteristic, the foreskin remains in any case, both with flaccid and erect penis, where I leave it. Therefore, since it wouldn't move, I could always leave the glans uncovered if I wanted to. This also applies after the erection has ended: if I did not cover the glans (manually) once the erection is over, the foreskin would still be lowered behind the glans. In short, I want to say that the disappearance of the erection does not automatically move the foreskin forward (in order to cover the glans with the penis that is becoming flaccid) as we often read...

N4PST3R

Expert Member
Media
I am a number 1. My foreskin is so short, it doesn't cover my glans at all most of the time. If I want my glans to be covered, I'd have to pull it and even then it would cover half of it at maximum.