Foreskin & Condoms

D

deleted3272

Well since I finally have a chance at getting laid, i figured i needed to figure out the condom thing. I found some that fit pretty good but it seems like my foreskin tries to kinda roll the condom off, it stays on at the base but ends up with some extra at the top. Is this a common thing? is there a way to stop it? and does it even matter? Any input would be greatly apreciated.

Latinoboy9

Loved Member
Media
I have a ton of foreskin... check out my gallery, you have to retract it as far as it can go and hold the tip of the condom and roll it down over the head leaving enough space for your load when you cum and if you put it on right it should stay snug around the base...I use magnum XL's and they work for me...Jose'Latinoboy9:cool:

D

deleted3272

Yeah i got the magnum xl's regular ones were way too tight, anyone else have any input?

BlackCock85

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Well im sorry to have to tell you this, but before you put the condom on, you have to get a knife and cut your foreskin off , no other way, LOL just playin :biggrin1:

yea, i just pull the foreskin back and roll the condom on, the only thing is, while thrusting my foreskin doesnt stay retracted, so the condom sort of just goes with the foreskin motion but it doesnt cause a problem. So pull back and roll on.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Since this thread was started... I have been wondering a little whether the whole 'foreskin coverage' scale from CI-1 through CI-10, as covered on another thread, may be of some relevance in the context of condoms:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24864

I come out roughly as a 'CI-5' on that test, that is to say: once my foreskin has retracted when I'm erect, it's not going anywhere any more. And I've never had any issues with condoms in that regard.

However, I do wonder whether some of those who have more of a back-and-forth motion of the foreskin during sex might indeed be likely to experience some greater condom slippage, or the condom becoming 'tucked' between foreskin and glans at times. The latter is certainly something I've witnessed in the past... and it's just led me to consider that perhaps foreskin coverage may indeed impact on uncut guys' differing condom experiences and levels of condom comfort. :confused: Clearly, it's not an issue for most, or I think it would be discussed more... but for some, I could imagine it being a legitimate issue.

D

deleted3272

Im a CI 5 but the foreskin can move around still. guess thats the problem.

headbang8

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I'm a C9, at least. And generally I masturbate with the foreskin covering the head (no lube needed, you see.)

I have considerable foreskin problems with condoms. The forskin DOES tend to ride up and fold the rubber over on itself. You won't like hearing this, Ben, but cheaper, thicker ones stay in place better for me.

And roll them all the way on, down your shaft. The added surface area on which to grip seems to keep the condom in place more effectively, in my experience.

Enjoy!

D

deleted3272

yeah its not like its going to come off, but i end up with a little extra off the end, just wondering if it matters, could it cause it to rip or break easier?

Fat Tanuki

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
There's no problem with the little bit at the end of the condom - they're made for that. I agree with headbang8...for some reason thick condoms stay on better. (btw I don't have a big dick, I'm just uncut c-9 fwiw)

LemacST

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I know exactly what you're saying man...I'm average hung though so it happens to me with just regular condoms. I even tried regular mags and there was no difference (except it felt more comfortable). I'm still trying to figure things out like you do. Like someone already said here, the best thing to do i pull your foreskin all the way back, squeeze all the air out of the resevoir tip and start rolling the condom down, then once it's at the base, roll your foreskin back up and then roll down the new extra exposed base so it's all covered. This will minimize the baggage up top although it might not fully do it. Hope this works...

jafar

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Wearing a condom on an uncircumcised penis is a pain. You can try retracting your skin and wear the condom but then the skin will tend to roll back and pulls the condom forward with it. Another thing I have tried is to tape the bundled up foreskin to the base of the penis and that way it will not roll back, but then it is very uncomfortable.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Since this thread was started... I have been wondering a little whether the whole 'foreskin coverage' scale from CI-1 through CI-10, as covered on another thread, may be of some relevance in the context of condoms:

http://lpsg.org/showthread.php?t=24864

I come out roughly as a 'CI-5' on that test, that is to say: once my foreskin has retracted when I'm erect, it's not going anywhere any more. And I've never had any issues with condoms in that regard.

However, I do wonder whether some of those who have more of a back-and-forth motion of the foreskin during sex might indeed be likely to experience some greater condom slippage, or the condom becoming 'tucked' between foreskin and glans at times. The latter is certainly something I've witnessed in the past... and it's just led me to consider that perhaps foreskin coverage may indeed impact on uncut guys' differing condom experiences and levels of condom comfort. :confused: Clearly, it's not an issue for most, or I think it would be discussed more... but for some, I could imagine it being a legitimate issue.

I think Alex is pretty right with this. I'm about a C1 4, so even less foreskin, and that has been commented on when putting on the condom. I rather get a kick when my partner puts the condom on me. A couple of my partners over the years have said how much easier it is to put on - and keep on - for me than most other men, who have a longer foreskin. And I don't think I have ever experienced it to rise up - just not enough skin when I'm erect.