foreskin cone device ?

BARRRY

Just Browsing
Media
I found a link on this site but lost it about a foreskin restoring cone .
Does it work ?
Whats the link ?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I found a link on this site but lost it about a foreskin restoring cone .
Does it work ?
Whats the link ?

I think what you are referring to is the TLC tugger. I have been a longish term user of the CAT 2 RO though more recently the outer cone became stretched, but instead of gettng a replacement cone I ordered the TLC tugger, mainly to see what it was like and get a comparrison. However, unfortunate for me, I have thick scaring where I was cut and the tugger doesn't suit; I find it too uncomfortable compared to the CAT and have subsiquently ordered the latest version, with an extra cone. Also, I think I prefer the machanics of the CAT as it provides two different tennsions. Have a look at this link for a better idea of what's available; cliking on the individual graphics takes you to the respective web site where you'll get a better description

Comparison Chart

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Do any guys on here have "success story" photos of their dicks after foreskin restoration?
I'm interested in the process.

ThickPup

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Do any guys on here have "success story" photos of their dicks after foreskin restoration?
I'm interested in the process.

That's what I want to see.
Do these really work?
I heard they do, but never seen real photos
from the "Customers" of these products!

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was kind of wondering the same thing.
maybe not as synical here though

What do others guys think of those photos on the sites?

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Oh yes, it really works. Check out norm.com; ther's plenty of evidence there, if you want pictures.

Peter20

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Oh yes, it really works. Check out norm.com; ther's plenty of evidence there, if you want pictures.
I've my doubts about it. If you are tightly cut, as I am, it's not possible to stretch the shaft skin that much. Besides, I am as I am, I feel no need to hurt my penis by stretching to regain maybe a little bit of skin.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've my doubts about it. If you are tightly cut, as I am, it's not possible to stretch the shaft skin that much. Besides, I am as I am, I feel no need to hurt my penis by stretching to regain maybe a little bit of skin.

I too was cut extremely tight. Many foreskin restoration methods simply don't work in the beginning for those of us who were truly mutilated. What I did at first was to cross tape. Simply tape the skin over the glans, after a few months I was able to start t-taping.

Somebody's already hurt your penis. The tight skin means more friction and more likelihood of infection from microabrasions. Much less the decreased sensitivity that goes along with having the skin stretched tight as a drum.

It's more than just a little skin....

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
No. I've always been very interested
Just most people who write about the subject are complete assholes about it.

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
that is where you are wrong my friend, if you cut tightly, you can start off with manual stretching of the skin and then work your way up to using a cone to gain more skin, this is not a over night thing, but it does work, and you can do all of this without hurting your penis.

seahorses

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

I doubt you could be any tighter cut than I was at birth. However, I didn't set out initially with the intention of restoring my foreskin, it was through pumping for many years and jelqing which I found had loosened the skin around the circ scare and then learning I could actually restore, which I've been doing since. I still don't have full coverage, but it's just a matter of more time; it takes a lot of dedication of which a little discomfort from time to time is par for the course. You might want, but it sounds you don't want enough; reading your own comments in print only serves to reinforce your apathetic stance over what you term as "a little bit of skin."

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
seahorses, take a look at his post history. There's 12 at this writing and his agenda is self evident.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I use the tlc tugger. I started restoring on a part time schedule about a year ago, and was able to use the tugger right from the start, no taping for me.

Now I've gone from a CI-1 to a CI-4 on the foreskin coverage index (google it), and it's taking a LONG time to get to CI-5. I'd like to be about a CI-9 eventually.

Having a big long CI-10 snootle-looking foreskin hanging way over the tip of my dick might be a bit much.