Foreskin contest (I'll start with wrapping a cell phone)

Yknarfy

Expert Member
Media
Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I have a friend from North Dakota , who during the Winter Olympics uncircumcized penis tricks competition had collected 23.4 grams of smegma under his enormous foreskin,spun his semi hard long cock manually at breakneck speed and flung this toxic load 7.7 metres to the amazement of the West Virginia sperm shooting participant who unfortunately just dribbled about 15 cm.

Last edited:

crossy

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Could a guy with a large foreskin, stuff a pastrami sandwhich on rye in it, carry it around comfortably and unwrap it (if thats the proper terrm) for a snack later in the day. The use of the foreskin to store things is sort of a novel idea.

Ionto

Sexy Member
Media
Reminds me of military service. One of the 'initiation' things was to tie the end of the foreskin up with string and have the guy piss to see who can blow up the biggest. Quite a few (myself included) did not have a long enough foreskin to tie with string.

Another one was to see how many coins could fit under the foreskin. And it was not necessarily the longest ones with the most coins. Some cocks just have lots of available skin, but which does not necessarily result in a big overhang.

Foreskins are fascinating in their variety.

D_T_Frothingill_Bellows

Account Disabled
Media
I have a friend from North Dakota , who during the Winter Olympics uncircumcized penis tricks competition had collected 23.4 grams of smegma under his enormous foreskin,spun his semi hard long cock manually at breakneck speed and flung this toxic load 7.7 metres to the amazement of the West Virginia sperm shooting participant who unfortunately just dribbled about 15 cm.

i'd like to see that

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It won't win me the contest, but I could post a pic of me wearing the trombone mouthpiece I use for foreskin stretching. I have gone from a fairly tight cut to full soft coverage and now just a bit of erect rollover. Anyone interested?

I thought I had heard of everything, but this is a new one.
You have a great imagination, to try a trombone mouthpiece.
Best of luck with it. Sounds like good progress.