Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I've got quite a short foreskin compared to many other guys and I've always wondered whether it's because my dick is too big for it. Are any of you big guys the same?
If you check out the following site you can find out your "foreskin coverage index":
http://www.newforeskin.biz/CI/CIchart.htm
I've seen a survey on another site and most of the guys there was CI-7 to CI-9. I'm 7.25"x6" and CI-3 to 4. Would appreciate others' stats.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm with Dr. Rock on this one ... some of those shots are so badly lit and clinical that they make the dicks look pretty freaky. :rolleyes:
CI-5 is about the closest for me, I guess. :smile:

EnglishGentleman

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Well ain't there alot of variety...

Closest to myself is CI-9 on the soft, but CI-7 when aroused. Mind you I'm not a willy connoisseur, but there ain't half some plates of offal on that site!

D

deleted3272

Im a CI 5, i think your right mine used to cover mine more when younger. mabie I grew more than it did:confused:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Witlof said:
I've got quite a short foreskin compared to many other guys and I've always wondered whether it's because my dick is too big for it. Are any of you big guys the same?
I've seen a survey on another site and most of the guys there was CI-7 to CI-9. I'm 7.25"x6" and CI-3 to 4. Would appreciate others' stats.

I'm CI-10. 6 x 4 soft, 8 X 6 hard, LOTS of extra skin.