Foreskin coverage

bedfellow

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
chico8 said:
you lucky devil you! I've always loved the sight of long droopy skins, ummmmmmm!

No, not at all. I'd snip an inch or two off mine if I could. I'd have the best of both then.:smile:

MattBrick

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey I think some of you guys are confused
According to this system you can't be two different CI numbers when you are hard and soft. You are just one, or possibly in between two.
You are right, comparing yourself to the pictures soft (step 1) and hard (step 2), but you are forgetting step 3.

It says that if you are the same CI number hard and soft, then that is your number. Easy.

If you are a different CI number hard vs soft, it depends on wether you are cut or not.

If you are circumcised, you pick the CI number that most resembles you hard

If you are uncircumcised, you pick the CI number that most resembles you soft.

hello to all :
i would say anybody that has the foreskin , is very lucky !! i lost mine at birth and now that im 21 i wish that i had it and would love to find away to get it back , so if you have your foreskin , be happy and take care of what god gave you and know this YOUR BLESSED

thuc2020

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I'm CI-9, almost 10 and I also happen to have a 4skin fetish :) I think length can be linked to etnic groups eg. Latino men tend to have shorter skin. There are a lot of big cocks with long overhangs so perhaps not a size issue.