Foreskin - covered or non-covered glans?

dickdick18

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
(JUST FOR UNCUT MEN)
What do yo do with you foreskin? Do you role it back, do you cover glans with it? IS your glans just hlaf-covered?
What do you prefer?

legacy84

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
covered. I've tried the uncovered thing and it only lasts for an hour or so if I'm sitting down because my foreskin will just cover my head back up. If I'm walking around it won't stay.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I have probably already told you, I have kept my foreskin rolled back since the age of about 12 (my father taught me). A couple of years ago I had my frenulum (which was not vascularized) cut because I liked the smooth look underneath. This way the skin stays back evenly almost like pulling a sock.

forrskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I always keep my foreskin pulled down over my head. Sometimes if I get hard and then soft again, it bunches a bit behind my head, so I always pull on the tip to stretch it out and get full coverage over my head. I like the look and feel of a pucker of foreskin at the tip of my cock.

Reactions: BigdickguyinTX

B_tim001

1st Like
Media
I have it covered. I tried once having it rolled back. I took a stroll and it was really really awkward cuz my dick was semi erect for whole time due to friction. Thank god it was cold outside:p

So I rather didnt experiment with exposed glans anymore:))

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Uncut here. When I was in early teens a good friend, older man, told me to try to keep the foreskin back and so I did. My tite briefs helped keep it there. It took a while for the flesh to get used to being exposed, but it did. And things are much cleaner (no cheese).
Many cannot tell that I am uncut.
Oh yes, I am 74 years old.

Alexander the 8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Either suits me. Although if I'm feeling horny I'll walk around with the skin pulled back. It's a great feeling having the head exposed in my pants as the friction gets me going and I can feel every movement as I walk. Good prep' for heading home for a session with my partner.
Other turn on that keeps me on the money, is to get the precum flowing and get the fluid around the head and then cover it with the foreskin. Again the same feeling as above occurs as the haed swims in the precum. Again a good way to feel sexy for hours.

TheMarchHare

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
Pansexual
While I am cut, I find foreskin to be absolutely delicious. :)

Of course, a guy has to be hygienic about it though. My ex used to be uncut and I always found it sexy, and my partner and I both enjoy the look and feel of it, and the fact that guys are that much more sensitive who have it. In my opinion it looks best partially covering the head, leaving just a bit of the tip poking out. ^_^

Hardballin

Experimental Member
Media
wow i didn't even think this was an option you would want to do!! too sensitive and rolls down immediately! the only time i ever even tried to do this was by accident when i was in a rush and put it back in without rolling skin back over after going to the bathroom, i hated the feel and was relieved when it rolled back on its own.

bryce05

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
My foreskin covers my head when soft, with a little overhang. Head is semi-covered when erect, but I can pull it back (not the most comfortable though).

I've seen a few cocks lately (online and in-person) that are supposedly uncut but look like they're cut when hard... I prefer REAL uncut.