Foreskin crusaders?

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
First off, I, like most men in the world, am uncircumcised. There will always be debates on polarizing matters, like this one, but I just want to say this: most of us defend foreskins because we know what it's like. It's been with us our whole lives and it services us well. We know what it's like to feel that little piece of skin go back and forth and give us uncomparable pleasure.

On the circumcised side there are a few who actually decided to get cut as adults, so they are the ones who truly know both sides, but of course, they're prone to defend their new status because if they had liked their foreskin they wouldn't have had it cut in the first place. Then again, there are those who hate being cut and go through some procedures to get their foreskins back, and of course, they're also going to defend their new status.

The thing is, most cut guys have been like that their whole lives too, so they just stick up to what they are (or were made), but we, oh, we know better. And if it's already there, why go through the [literal] pains of removing it?

Reactions: uncutnine
D

deleted3782

Sounds very reasonable kaike67.

My boyfriend's foreskin is like Disneyland (as I understand it)

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
First off, I, like most men in the world, am uncircumcised. There will always be debates on polarizing matters, like this one, but I just want to say this: most of us defend foreskins because we know what it's like. It's been with us our whole lives and it services us well. We know what it's like to feel that little piece of skin go back and forth and give us uncomparable pleasure.

On the circumcised side there are a few who actually decided to get cut as adults, so they are the ones who truly know both sides, but of course, they're prone to defend their new status because if they had liked their foreskin they wouldn't have had it cut in the first place. Then again, there are those who hate being cut and go through some procedures to get their foreskins back, and of course, they're also going to defend their new status.

The thing is, most cut guys have been like that their whole lives too, so they just stick up to what they are (or were made), but we, oh, we know better. And if it's already there, why go through the [literal] pains of removing it?

Quoted for truth. Thanks kaike67. Since it's normal to have one's complete genitalia throughout life, in my book there's no such thing as a foreskin crusader. I'm for health, wholeness, and bodily integrity if you will. Aren't we all?

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

this may be true for your thinking but for me i know better, BUT, a few b/fs could tell you diffrent but most of all my hubby, it is better to be cut in many ways, but if you like your skin fine but it is really usless,in all honesty for sex and pleasure,but this subject will never be resolved as every one wants there way, the only ones who know the truth is the ones who has had it and can tell how it is to be cut. just because a few dont like it dont mean every man hates it.

spunkyboy2008

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
This is a topic that gets on my nerves when people go on and on about it. Cut and uncut are both fine in my opinion. I'm cut and my bf is uncut and neither have a problem with the other.

herkimer snow

Experimental Member
Media
Fortunately my baby doctor said he couldn't see any reason to cut me, so I escaped at a time when circumcision was becoming routine. My foreskin is a key to wonderful sex. No lube needed for wanking. My friend who doesn't have his, thinks it's great, and when he tongues and nibbles, it drives me wild. Without it, I don't think I'd have much sensation. Kudos to a doctor with his head on straight.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Jesus fucking Christ. Will this topic never end?

If you're cirumcised and you like being circumcised, good for you.

If you're uncircumcised and you like being uncircumcised, good for you.

If you're circumcised and you hate being circumcised, embark on foreskin restoration.

If you're uncircumcised and you hate being uncircumcised, get circumcised or retract it.

I don't give a flying fuck what anyone else does with their cock and so I'm not going to scream at people that they're deformed and tragic creatures one way or another.

Whatever you are, enjoy it or do something about.

And stop your fucking bitching.

Darpon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

If you're circumcised and you hate being circumcised, embark on foreskin restoration.

If you're uncircumcised and you hate being uncircumcised, get circumcised or retract it.

I don't give a flying fuck what anyone else does with their cock and so I'm not going to scream at people that they're deformed and tragic creatures one way or another.

Quoted for incredible amounts of truth. Circumcision threads pop up, like, every 2 days.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

true very true im sick and tired of these stupid threads as well, only reason i post half the time is just to tell another side but it doesnt help any, an the worst part is some of the screwballs on here that go on and on about there useless skin, thinks im a man, of which i am proud to say i am not, i guess most of the same few uncut posters that think they are the best because of a little flap of skin feels threatend by the cut guys on here, that or they are just plain stupid and blinded by there forskin over there eyes,lol, i say this because it is the same ole uncuts posting the same ole crap, then they send me a nasty private message because i dont agree with them, to bad i say if ya dont like it do something about it, or SHUT UP ALREADY GOD,

midlifebear

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
this may be true for your thinking but for me i know better, BUT, a few b/fs could tell you diffrent but most of all my hubby, it is better to be cut in many ways, but if you like your skin fine but it is really usless,in all honesty for sex and pleasure,but this subject will never be resolved as every one wants there way, the only ones who know the truth is the ones who has had it and can tell how it is to be cut. just because a few dont like it dont mean every man hates it.

Oh how this "useless" concept makes me laugh. But then, the poster is supposedly female and therefore may be forgiven for being out of the loop. My Squeeze (who is also uncut) and I enjoy many pleasurable hours in bed, in the shower, on the couch docking. The idea that the foreskin is useless is such an absurd conjecture. But if you ain't ever had one, can't blame you for not knowin'.

I'm going over in my mind how many men, mostly younger, I've made shudder to an overwhelming climax just by keeping their foreskins covering the head of their dicks as I fingered around inside, teasing out their precum, keeping them wet and hard until they couldn't stand it anymore and had to blow their load.

I guess some people think fucking is the only way to enjoy sex.:redface:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have always love foreskin I am cut and have accepted it but do not like it
my cock my body.

Oh this is another subject that bothers me... not so much about the cock part..but the body. If you don't like your body...do something to make it the way you want it. You don't need a gym or fancy equipment to change the shape of your body. Just the willpower and drive to make that change. Hell...4.5 yrs ago I weighed 145 lbs. All it takes is time and diet. I'm not harping on you Mr Finn...just the topic in general. So please do not take offense at the subject matter. It wasn't stated in malicious intent. :)

As far as the cock part goes... not a whole lot one can do to change the way it looks...

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
the worst part is some of the screwballs on here that go on and on about there {sic} useless skin

How on earth can you complain about the endless discord over this issue, and then in the same breath call the best part of the penis useless? You either want a debate or are the most clueless mammal alive.

-Ron

elgrande

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I see that people get very touchy when this subject is brought up... I hadn't discussed it before here, but I had in fact noticed there are several threads. I said it in my OP, and I stand by it: we uncut guys, and by extension the women or men in our lives, know better. That's all ;).

Not that it's any of your fucking bussiness at all, but my very best friend is circumcised, which is very rare here. He had the procedure done when he was a baby, but because of actual medical reasons (his foreskin was too tight and was actually choking his glans).

TLCTugger

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
my very best friend is circumcised. . .because of actual medical reasons (his foreskin was too tight and was actually choking his glans).
It's almost impossible to fathom that as a legitimate diagnosis in an infant, whose foreskin will be fused to the glans. If he can urinate he's fine.

If he has persistent bouts of paraphimosis with ischemia of the glans, the list of proper remedies might include a surgery called dorsal slit with transverse closure; never circumcision (unless he's unlucky enough to be treated in the US).

-Ron

Snozzle

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Sounds very reasonable kaike67.

My boyfriend's foreskin is like Disneyland (as I understand it)
All-American? Tacky? Overpriced? I must admit I've never been there. Or to Disneyland.

As for those who want us (who just want babies' genitalia to be LEFT ALONE) to shut up, what did you expect in a thread called "Foreskin crusaders?" Prepuces in shining armour on white horses?