Foreskin crusaders?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
and the same ole dc deep, lol. i just fig, out what your screen name ment. means the shit you post on here is deep, i know what im talking about wether you want to believe it or not thats your business, but there are a lot of people on lpsg that know the same things as i do, also there are others who dont like what i post but they also are not an ass about not liking what i post, so whats your problem, to dumb to believe there are two sides to a opinon. or know let me guess your just dumb period.:biggrin1:
Actually, you stupid cunt, you called me names first. If you notice above, I highlighted just a few of the indicators of your illiteracy. And you have the stupidity to call me stupid.:rolleyes:

If you want to go on a name-calling rant every time you see me post, that's your prerogative. I'll let you in on a little secret, though: I won't let it go unchallenged, and you will NOT win. The playing field is NOT level. You obviously don't have the resources for intelligent discourse, so you resort to... well, you resort to what you resort to in every one of your posts. You do call everyone who doesn't agree with you "dumb" (and sadly, you don't even know what it means.)

And because you know that I'm right, and that I'm more intelligent, you have no recourse or rebuttal except for "wel ur dum cuz other pepel no wat i no."

Do us all a favor - choose either stupid or abrasive, but not both. They don't blend well on you.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Actually, you stupid cunt, you called me names first. If you notice above, I highlighted just a few of the indicators of your illiteracy. And you have the stupidity to call me stupid.:rolleyes:

If you want to go on a name-calling rant every time you see me post, that's your prerogative. I'll let you in on a little secret, though: I won't let it go unchallenged, and you will NOT win. The playing field is NOT level. You obviously don't have the resources for intelligent discourse, so you resort to... well, you resort to what you resort to in every one of your posts. You do call everyone who doesn't agree with you "dumb" (and sadly, you don't even know what it means.)

And because you know that I'm right, and that I'm more intelligent, you have no recourse or rebuttal except for "wel ur dum cuz other pepel no wat i no."

Do us all a favor - choose either stupid or abrasive, but not both. They don't blend well on you.

WELL seems to me i have already gotten the point across to you , as i have seen where you were lost for what to say in a few of your ramblings, and i also restate that i think know [,I KNOW YOU ARE AN ASS, ] keep posting dip shit its your stupid smegma smelling, dick cheese duty.:biggrin1: and you are very WRONG by the way

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media

g32js -Quote:
WELL seems to me i have already gotten the point across to you , as i have seen where you were lost for what to say in a few of your ramblings, and i also restate that i think know [,I KNOW YOU ARE AN ASS, ] keep posting dip shit its your stupid smegma smelling, dick cheese duty.:biggrin1: and you are very WRONG by the way .

Whoa!!!!!!!,is this really necessary?,I know i am relatively new here, but i honestly do not think this is appropriate. I have been told a few times that i have not read the OP thread correctly and follow it correctly, this to me does not look like any of you have either. Does it have to resort to this offensive language and childish behaviour ?, and before anyone says it, yes i have had disagreements and agreed to disagree, but never stooped so low to resort to name calling, can we call a truce and get back with the thread folks ?.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Tardis, thank you!

His use of "stupid cunt" was out-of-line and for him out-of-character.

For the most part the pro-foreskin groups avoid offensive insults and juvenile tactics. For the pro-cut groups, that seems be integral to their strategy and therefore not much can be done about it, unfortunately.

You will have to get used to it from the pro-cut groups. When inappropriate tactics are called out, they tend to be defensive and/or unapologetic. Nothing can be done about that.

The general readers [who don't post] will see the differential and hopefully "get it".

D_Roland_D_Hay

Account Disabled
Media
Tardis, thank you!

For the most part the pro-foreskin groups avoid offensive insults and juvenile tactics. For the pro-cut groups, that seems be integral to their strategy and therefore not much can be done about it, unfortunately.
When I was in high school, we often played team sports with shirts and skins in order to differentiate between the teams. Maybe this is how we can tell the difference between the two teams...(just kidding)...

jlr080281

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
g32js -Quote:
WELL seems to me i have already gotten the point across to you , as i have seen where you were lost for what to say in a few of your ramblings, and i also restate that i think know [,I KNOW YOU ARE AN ASS, ] keep posting dip shit its your stupid smegma smelling, dick cheese duty.:biggrin1: and you are very WRONG by the way .

Whoa!!!!!!!,is this really necessary?,I know i am relatively new here, but i honestly do not think this is appropriate. I have been told a few times that i have not read the OP thread correctly and follow it correctly, this to me does not look like any of you have either. Does it have to resort to this offensive language and childish behaviour ?, and before anyone says it, yes i have had disagreements and agreed to disagree, but never stooped so low to resort to name calling, can we call a truce and get back with the thread folks ?.

Get used to it. I've yet to see a thread about circumcision where either him or his 'wife' (g32js) haven't thrown around the "stupid smegma smelling, dick cheese" insult.

QuiteOne

Sexy Member
Media
I'm cut, my partner isn't. We live in a VERY warm tropical climate. Him being uncut makes spontaneous sex a little troublesome at times. Even just a few hours after having a shower, he's already getting smegma and smelly down there. I guess smelly is a subjective term as some of you out there love the smell of an uncut dick. I'm not one of them... I have a very sensitive nose and I insist his dick must be recently washed before I'll put it in my mouth.

Aside from the smell issue, his having foreskin (or my lack thereof) really has no bearing on our sex life. I guess his foreskin really doesn't mean much to him one way or the other.

Just adding my two cents... not trying to pass judgement.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
g32js -Quote:

Tardis, babe, she is not capable of anything else. Every single post she's made is like this. She jumps in with shit like this, and then is offended if anyone responds? Please. Her ignorant rants annoy me. I refuse to walk on eggshells to appease such an idiot. And of course, she simply proves my point that she has nothing - either in intelligence or knowledge. Fuck her. I don't care. I'll call her as I see fit, if she continues her ignorant and abrasive and offensive behavior. That's how we dealt with trolls before the moderators, and it's how I will continue to deal with them.

Tardis, thank you!

Whatever, Steve. I'm not going to walk on eggshells for you, either. She is a stupid cunt. She started out on the offensive, and she continues to be offensive.

Calling her a stupid cunt was neither out of line, nor out of character. Just keep in mind, that's not how I deal with everyone - just her type of ignorant, bigoted asses.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Tardis, babe, she is not capable of anything else. Every single post she's made is like this. She jumps in with shit like this, and then is offended if anyone responds? Please. Her ignorant rants annoy me. I refuse to walk on eggshells to appease such an idiot. And of course, she simply proves my point that she has nothing - either in intelligence or knowledge. Fuck her. I don't care. I'll call her as I see fit, if she continues her ignorant and abrasive and offensive behavior. That's how we dealt with trolls before the moderators, and it's how I will continue to deal with them.

Whatever, Steve. I'm not going to walk on eggshells for you, either. She is a stupid cunt. She started out on the offensive, and she continues to be offensive.

Calling her a stupid cunt was neither out of line, nor out of character. Just keep in mind, that's not how I deal with everyone - just her type of ignorant, bigoted asses.

so im a bigoted ass am i, but yet you still want to fuck me as you say LOL, it seems i have gotten the better of you again,I MUST SAY A BIG IM SORRY TO THE OTHER UNCUTS WHO DONT JOIN DC,DEEP IN THIS, HOPE YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED,AS IT IS NOT MENT FOR YOU, but to dc deep and his kind i will never take nothing i have said back to me he is what i said he was, as well as his friends on here who agree with him. and i will keep posting a reply back to him as long as he wants to keep posting about me, i fully intend to defend my self wether he likes it or not,

Rubenesque

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a male friend who was cut in his 30s and he said it was really painful, and I saw it not long after it was done, and ohmigosh... if I was a bloke and didn't like my foreskin I think I'd just put up with it! lol

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
so im a bigoted ass am i, but yet you still want to fuck me as you say LOL, it seems i have gotten the better of you again,I MUST SAY A BIG IM SORRY TO THE OTHER UNCUTS WHO DONT JOIN DC,DEEP IN THIS, HOPE YOU ARE NOT OFFENDED,AS IT IS NOT MENT FOR YOU, but to dc deep and his kind i will never take nothing i have said back to me he is what i said he was, as well as his friends on here who agree with him. and i will keep posting a reply back to him as long as he wants to keep posting about me, i fully intend to defend my self wether he likes it or not,
I wouldn't fuck you with george bush's dick.

Now, could you please re-post that in coherent ENGLISH?

And by the way, idiot, what makes you think I'm uncut?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
And by the way, idiot, what makes you think I'm uncut?

Probably because you have the audacity to suggest that the foreskin isn't useless after all. Seriously, what are you thinking? Why would anyone want extra nerve endings in their dick? Such foolishness!

And isn't it nice that we have someone to carry LaF's torch for correct spelling and sentence structure. Two someones apparently.

Yeesh.

B_The Greek Dude

Experimental Member
Media
Hmm, let's see here:

The foreskin is attached to the glans with a frenulum which helps retract the foreskin over the glans. At the end of foreskin there is a band of tissue called the ridged band which, according to one study, is rich in nerve endings called Meissner's corpuscles.[3] According to a NOCIRC-funded study by Sorrells et al., the five most sensitive areas of the penis are on the foreskin.[4]
Foreskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!

And you dare say that all other studies are biased ? Hypocrites.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Probably because you have the audacity to suggest that the foreskin isn't useless after all. Seriously, what are you thinking? Why would anyone want extra nerve endings in their dick? Such foolishness!

And isn't it nice that we have someone to carry LaF's torch for correct spelling and sentence structure. Two someones apparently.

Yeesh.
Uh huh. Not to mention the "argument" that "most women think it's gross." That is, unfortunately, a conditioned preference for modified body parts. Most Americans also think it's gross to see someone with bound feet, elongated necks, and dinner plates in their lips. For the cultures where such body mods are the norm, of course they think "natural" is odd and unattractive.

I would also wonder if some on here think the penis is the only "acceptable" part of an infant's body upon which to practice radical modifications. An infant would still be functional if we cut off a little finger, or tattooed his face, or put 15 pounds worth of piercings on him. That would not make it a desireable practice.

A big dragon tattoo on the baby's back? Maybe give him a double-ought gage prince albert now, so that it won't be so painful for him, later. Go ahead and do radical mastectomies and radical hysterectomies on infant girls, so that they will never run the risk of breast or cervical cancer?

Hmm, let's see here:

Foreskin - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

CONFLICT OF INTEREST!!!!

And you dare say that all other studies are biased ? Hypocrites.
Circlist drives me nuts. But you don't take wikipedia seriously, do you? Do you know who writes those articles?

porter111

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yeah this thread is getting old. NO medical assocaition recomend routine infant circ, every man shoudl get a choice in what happens to their body, just like women do. If one thinks cut is great and better, then go do it as an adult, they can make that choice, fine who cares! If they like uncut then stay that. I gotta say though one of the reasons most cut guys in the usa like being cut is cause everyone else is and they fit in. How could they possibly know what it would be like to be uncut? They never were, it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure this out! I considered getting cut and after talking to the urologist he said every guy who gets cut as an adult complains of a loss of sensetivity, and just isnt happy afterwards. I talked to three other guys who were cut as adults and said it doesnt feel as good and they regretted it. Frankly i'm going to go off this real life advice, not some people i dont even know on a chat forum. This topic is getting old though and redundant. The same people who are pushing circumcision on males, also support female "trims," so be careful what you ask for women (those of u who like circumcision,).

Porter

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Are you an idiot, or incapable of reading? Fine, I'm happy that you are proud of your circumcision. That's fine and dandy. Could not possibly have been better news for me. Fine, I'm happy that you are proud of your circumcision. That's fine and dandy. Could not possibly have been better news for me. Fine, I'm happy that you are proud of your circumcision. That's fine and dandy. Could not possibly have been better news for me. I'm glad. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy. I'm glad you are circumcised. I'm glad you are happy with your circumcision. By the way, I bet my uncut cock is cleaner than your cut one. Fine, I'm happy that you are proud of your circumcision. That's fine and dandy. Could not possibly have been better news for me.

The point is, it should not be performed on any person who has not given informed consent. Do you understand that? No unnecessary surgery should ever be performed on any person who has not consented to that surgery. Cosmetic surgery should only be performed on an adult who has given consent. Or are you too stupid to understand that concept?

Okay. I get it. If a man is circumcised and likes it that way, he has to keep his mouth shut about it not only on this website but in real life. But if a man is circumcised and hates it, he's allowed to bitch and moan about it for years on end in countless threads and insult anyone who disagrees with him? You must be an Obama supporter.

:rolleyes:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
I have to agree that a discussion about the pros and cons of having a foreskin are just for fun and entertainment, or as in the case with Midlifebear, sometimes education! Certainly no reason to get upset or angry. What we should all be getting angry about is that in some countries (USA) it is still paid for by all insurance companies at birth and the doctors best excuse for getting the young mothers to agree is, "It will be easier to keep clean!" Let's get angry about state-supported mutilation! I just would like to have had the choice myself.

Your comment about mutilation is beyond hypocritical considering you've got what looks like a fucking jungle gym through your cock head.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Okay. I get it. If a man is circumcised and likes it that way, he has to keep his mouth shut about it not only on this website but in real life. But if a man is circumcised and hates it, he's allowed to bitch and moan about it for years on end in countless threads and insult anyone who disagrees with him? You must be an Obama supporter.

Good god, please tell me you are not that retarded. I've tried being level headed with you, but you see absolutely nothing I post, or at least you comprehend absolutely nothing I post. What have I posted that could possibly have led you to make such an asinine (and 100% completely incorrect) conclusion about my thoughts on circumcision?

And you are triple-retarded for your comment about Obama.

Let's see if you can get this through your dumber-than-a-rock brain:

what adults choose to do to their own cocks is their own business, and no one else's.

Adults should NOT be permitted to request or perform medically unwarranted body modification surgery on any person under the age of majority.

Period. That is the sum-total of my opinion on circumcision. Can you possibly understand that? I have only stated that like, what, 8 times in this thread?