Foreskin crusaders?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
These ongoing arguments and debates about cut and uncut are SUCH a waste of time. I usually ignore them except to occasionally add that I'm uncut and thankful for that.

If a cut guy is equally or even more thankful that he is, then I have NO problem with that. More power to 'em.

Can we get a life already??

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
These ongoing arguments and debates about cut and uncut are SUCH a waste of time. I usually ignore them except to occasionally add that I'm uncut and thankful for that.

If a cut guy is equally or even more thankful that he is, then I have NO problem with that. More power to 'em.
Agreed.
Can we get a life already??
And ignore the real issue?

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Agreed.And ignore the real issue?

You mean the issue about opting to have our children circumcised? I tend to agree with you a bit on that: that should be left up to the person when he is of age.

But that's my opinion. The practice is not considered mutilation by our social standards (not that you said it was). But then again neither is lip plates according to Mursi custom.

It is not illegal, is condoned (and even encouraged) in most medical circles.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what adults choose to do to their own cocks is their own business, and no one else's.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHHHH i do thinks he gots it, finaly dc deep you admit it, it is up to the person, women and men to like what they like. lol,:biggrin1:
You stupid cunt, point out where I have once said differently. That's why I keep calling you a stupid cunt. It has nothing to do with liking what you like. I've said that all along.

Point out where I posted otherwise, or admit you are a liar.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't know what you just read.. but it's not what was written! LOL
Denise, that's what this cracked-out numbskull has been doing since she joined. She keeps calling me names, and attributing quotes to me that not only did I not say, but I don't think anyone said. She's hallucinating.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You mean the issue about opting to have our children circumcised? I tend to agree with you a bit on that: that should be left up to the person when he is of age.

But that's my opinion. The practice is not considered mutilation by our social standards (not that you said it was). But then again neither is lip plates according to Mursi custom.

It is not illegal, is condoned (and even encouraged) in most medical circles.
True enough, b.c., but "in most medical circles" isn't always a good indicator. An ethical pediatrician will not perform procedures that are not medically necessary.

And in most medical circles in the past, the "treatment in vogue" was often more harmful to the patient than no treatment at all; it was just stylish to do it at the time. Leaches and mercury treatments come to mind.

But thanks, at least you got my point: if you choose a cosmetic body modification, that's fine. It's not fine to inflict it upon someone who does not agree to it.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I don't know what you just read.. but it's not what was written! LOL

it was what i read, other wise how could i have quoted it from his post. and there he is with his name calling again poor dc deep, i wasnt insulting in any way so guess he is still being childish. oh well if thats what he wants to do, ok by me. hes not hurting my feelings any.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Denise, that's what this cracked-out numbskull has been doing since she joined. She keeps calling me names, and attributing quotes to me that not only did I not say, but I don't think anyone said. She's hallucinating.

i havent called u names here recently. im not going to either since steve has ask us not to act so childish, so to be nice to the other members on lpsg, why dont you try doing the same thing for once,

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it was what i read, other wise how could i have quoted it from his post. and there he is with his name calling again poor dc deep, i wasnt insulting in any way so guess he is still being childish. oh well if thats what he wants to do, ok by me. hes not hurting my feelings any.
You really have some serious problems, in addition to being a liar. You are so sad. Pitiful, really.

After all, you did admit you are a liar, right?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Did I just read correctly? Did that man call someone a "stupid cunt?"
Yes, he did. If you act like one, he will call you the same thing. Don't act like one, he won't. That includes off-the-wall calling someone "emotionally unstable." Or berating him for posts he never made.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, he did. If you act like one, he will call you the same thing. Don't act like one, he won't. That includes off-the-wall calling someone "emotionally unstable." Or berating him for posts he never made.

DC DEEP YOU POSTED WHAT I QUOTED YOU ON, GO BACK AND READ IT,

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
i didnt lie i quoted what you wrote, if you dont like what i posted THAT YOU WROTE, dont post it.

it was what i read, other wise how could i have quoted it from his post.

Lack of comprehension, that's how.
Considering your writing abilities I doubt your reading skills are much better.

and there he is with his name calling again poor dc deep, i wasnt insulting in any way so guess he is still being childish.
Your insistence in having the last word is childish.
Calling anyone "poor" anything is patronizing.
You following him to other threads to continue the practice is trollish.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lack of comprehension, that's how.
Considering your writing abilities I doubt your reading skills are much better.

Your insistence in having the last word is childish.
Calling anyone "poor" anything is patronizing.
You following him to other threads to continue the practice is trollish.

the childish started when he kept up with his name calling because he didnt agree with what i posted, and also i havent been following him to other threads as you say, also my reading skills are fine, i can clearly read that you choose to side with someone who disrespects women as well as men on here who post diffrent than what others are hellbent on, so be that as it may when he reads this and post anything about our chat from here on out i expect a repramand from you to him as well. thank you. he did post what i said he did, i like others on here posted part of what he quoted to prove my point it is on page 4 if you are really interested in keeping a clean forum, i also didnt cry like a baby to you when he called me a stupid cunt, where were you then?