Foreskin crusaders?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i didnt lie i quoted what you wrote, if you dont like what i posted THAT YOU WROTE, dont post it.
Yes, you did lie. No, you didn't answer my question. Yes, you did quote one of my posts - partially - out of context - and even then, you summed it up incorrectly, and emphasized words in my post that didn't exist.

DC DEEP YOU POSTED WHAT I QUOTED YOU ON, GO BACK AND READ IT,
You just don't get it, do you?

Lack of comprehension, that's how.
Considering your writing abilities I doubt your reading skills are much better.

Your insistence in having the last word is childish.
Calling anyone "poor" anything is patronizing.
You following him to other threads to continue the practice is trollish.
Thanks, G. For a moment, I thought I was in the twilight zone. I guess I should be flattered that she's cyber-stalking me from thread to thread, but y'know what? I'm not.

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, you did lie. No, you didn't answer my question. Yes, you did quote one of my posts - partially - out of context - and even then, you summed it up incorrectly, and emphasized words in my post that didn't exist.

You just don't get it, do you?

Thanks, G. For a moment, I thought I was in the twilight zone. I guess I should be flattered that she's cyber-stalking me from thread to thread, but y'know what? I'm not.

you sorry useless excuse to the male race, ban me from this board i dont care, you call others names put down anyone who dont agree with anything that you post and then when some one gets the best of you you go crying to gillette , for your info i was not cyberstalking you, every time i went to another post you were there by coindence im to believe i guess, say what you want here twerp, now you are the liar, poor baby, better go to mama gillette i mite have insulted you again some where in this post,

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saying "You just don't get it" over and over isn't answering any of her questions, or responding to any of her statements.

Yes i know this as well, i went back in to some of the post an he just seems to say the same things in his reply, to bad he didnt have the balls of a real man, he had to go crying off to his mama gillette to get him out of his mess that got created, where i come from a man didnt go round calling women names and using them then go crying to women to help him out of a mess he got him self into, but guess thats how [ LITTLE CUNT FACE GUYS DO] and yes i started the name calling here and i dont care childish or not [ GILLETTE ] i noticed you did not respond to his post after calling out what g32js had posted to you, so proved what side you are on which there should not be a side here at all, so guess DC DEEP is the mama GILLETTES BOY AFTER ALL, repramand me , ban me ,i dont care, as this whole lpsg site is getting crazy by the day, i havent been on here for a few days and all i see is posters like dc deep an a few others with there same ole crap. not the right place here for this im sure but if your going to pick sides in a post at least see both sides, but when your a mamas boy, or a [ STUPID CUNT FACE DUDE LIKE DC DEEP ]i guess it wont matter what you say or do on here, to bad but a lot of us dont feel that way. if your are going to run a clean forum run it clean all the way not just clean for a few and when ever you feel like it. MY APLOGY GREEK DUDE FOR HIJACKING YOUR POST.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
What he said -
what adults choose to do to their own cocks is their own business, and no one else's.

Adults should NOT be permitted to request or perform medically unwarranted body modification surgery on any person under the age of majority.

Period. That is the sum-total of my opinion on circumcision. Can you possibly understand that? I have only stated that like, what, 8 times in this thread?

What you interpreted -
what adults choose to do to their own cocks is their own business, and no one else's.

YEEEEEEEEEEAAAHHHHHHH i do thinks he gots it, finaly dc deep you admit it, it is up to the person, women and men to like what they like. lol,:biggrin1:

See, he never once denied that each individual is allowed their own preference. Implying that he had is a misrepresentation, otherwise known as a slander, or to use a smaller word for you, a lie.

What he said was that it isn't the parent's place to remove the foreskin of a male child before that child can determine that preference for himself. This is the point that you seem to be completely missing.

Now, as for my presence in this thread. My first post was in response to your assertion that the foreskin was useless tissue. False. My second post was because I saw you in another thread rehashing shit from this one. Don't.

This post is in the hope that by not having to flip the page between the two posts you will be able to retain the information long enough to see what you missed the first time.

I should also mention that after my first post in this thread I amused myself to see where else you and your husband had ganged up on posters in threads.

7 times. And that's only going back to March. That's kind trollish, too. You might want to develop some debating skills without having to have your partner tag team your opponent for you. I also find it interesting that both you and your husband share the exact same spelling errors as well as the same lack of punctuation ability. The exact same. I find it difficult to believe two people can mispell "though" in precisely the same way, "thow". Cripes. Were you family prior to marriage by chance?

There's this gem -
SO WHAT YOU ARE TRYING TO SAY HERE IS THAT IF YOU NEED SURGRY SINCE YOU CANT TALK YOU CANT GIVE THE DR, THE SAY SO SO YOU HAVE TO DIE LOL YOU UNCUTS ARE SO PATHETIC ON HERE IT IS TO STUPID TO LAUGH AT ANYMORE, IM GOING TO START A CUT CRUSADE ON HERE SO WE CUT GUYS CAN STOMP OUT FOOLS ON HERE LIKE YOU, TYPED THIS IN CAPS JUST FOR YOU SINCE YOUR TO BLINDED BY YOUR FORESKIN YOU CANT READ VERY WELL MAYBE THIS WILL HELP YOU TO SEE BETTER LOL, HURRY BACK HERE TO POST A NASTY REPLY OK well looks like another one to add to my ignore list ALSO WHAT ABOUT ALL THE KIDS THAT ARE BEING ABUSED WITH BROKE ARMS AND SUCH AND NOTHING BEING DONE FOR SOME OF THEM,, WHY DONT YOU CRUSADE FOR THEM AS I DO, YOU THINK YOU LITTLE FLAP OF SKIN IS MUCH MORE WORSE, POOR YOU,

To which I can only reply, http://www.bankersball.com/images/capslock.jpg.

In sum,
SHUT UP ALREADY! GOD!

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Saying "You just don't get it" over and over isn't answering any of her questions, or responding to any of her statements.
Hon, if there's a logical error in the question then there is no answer.

Q - "Have you stopped beating your kids?"
A - "I don't have any kids."

Doesn't answer the question, but given the circumstances the question should never have been.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Funny you don't say "us" or "we".

ok, ban me, now is that better? but you still wiped the tears from poor little dc deeps eyes. where were you when he name called an tried to get the last word as you say my wife did? i think i know you were going to get a towel to dry his little face cause she called him a name. poor mistreated dc deep LOL, , oh and by the way you can still ban me if you wish. anything else i should correct here before i go? since you are running such a clean forum here i want to do things very neatly as to not offend anyone and any more of your children. oh i know im childish in my thinking here my apoligies to you dear.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok people on lpsg who i have been friends with an THAT INCLUDES BOTH CUT AND UNCUTS AS WELL AS SOME FINE WOMEN ON HERE AS WELL since there is a one sided moderator on here [GILLETTE] I CHOOSE NOT TO BE A PART OF THIS SITE ANY LONGER WHEN SOME ONE CAN GET BY WITH CALLING A WOMAN A STUPID CUNT AND NOT GET CALLED OUT ON IT BY HER OR ANY OTHER MODERATOR , BUT WHEN SHE CALLES HIM A NAME IN HERE DEFENSE AND GETS CALLED OUT FOR IT ON HERE, I WILL NOT BE A PART OF A FORUM SUCH AS THAT, so i say good bye to my friends and wish you the best.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok, ban me, now is that better? but you still wiped the tears from poor little dc deeps eyes. where were you when he name called an tried to get the last word as you say my wife did? i think i know you were going to get a towel to dry his little face cause she called him a name. poor mistreated dc deep LOL, , oh and by the way you can still ban me if you wish. anything else i should correct here before i go? since you are running such a clean forum here i want to do things very neatly as to not offend anyone and any more of your children. oh i know im childish in my thinking here my apoligies to you dear.

Well, you can drop the condescending horseshit for starters. The only children in this is you and your wife. After that you might want to brush up on where and when to use capital letters. Following that, dropping assumptions about other peoples' motives would be good for character development.

If the above isn't too much to ask, simple logical evaluation of an argument would be a handy tool for any future debates you wish to have.

As far as I'm concerned you can name call to your heart's content. It's only a reflection on the one doing it. I do it occasionally, too. Completely misrepresenting another's statements, however, is dishonest and will be called for the bullshit it is whenever it's spotted and by whomever happens to spot it.

Cope.

mds43

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
GOING TO BE CHILDISH HERE GILLETTE AS I SAY GOOD RIDENCE TO YOU AND YOUR MAMAS BOY CUNT FACE DC DEEP, SO IT WOULD SEEM THAT I HAVE GOTTEN THE LAST WORD HERE, OH YES AND MY APOLIGIES FOR THE SPELLING, LOL YOUR REALLY WERE PATHETIC IN YOUR SO CALLED MODERATORING THIS FORUM WHAT A SORRY SITE IT IS WHEN MANY PEOPLE CANT HAVE DIFFRENT OPINONS WITH OUT BEING HATEFULL AND THEN YOU CHOOSE TO PICK SIDES WITH A TWERP. HOW MUCH MORE DID HE PAY WHEN HE JOINED THIS SITE THAN THE OTHERS AND I HAVE IN ORDER TO GET SUCH FAVORITISM FROM YOU THAT YOU HAVE CLEARLY GIVEN HIM? DONT BOTHER TO ANSWER AS IM NO LONGER A LPSG MEMBER . SO FEEL FREE TO CALL ME ALL THE NAMES YOU WISH AND POST WHAT EVER YOU WANT ABOUT THIS POST I HAVE HERE AS I DONT REALLY CARE WHAT YOU OR YOU LITTLE FRIENDS THINK ANYMORE. good bye

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I had better be at the top of the list this time.

This has been absolutely appalling, i do not think you have been fair with any of your comments on this thread.

In my opinion your comments have made the situation worst, you have gone out of your way to wind that person up.

Yet you allow, bullying, intimidation and appalling bad language to go unmentioned !!!

This is one of the most oppressive sites i have been on, it is as bad as the other one that i came across which has some members on here slagging this site off and insulting the people that are on here and making derogatory remarks about them .

Seriously Gillette, you did what you felt you had to do, but you should have been fair about it and dealt with all parties concerned.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Lies like this are why these threads can't die a dignified death.

-Ron

Wasn't my intent to "lie", as you put it. It's how it seems to be.

At one time the procedure was routinely performed (on about 70% of all newborn males in the U.S. I recall reading), though since, various medical associations have arrived at differing opinions on the procedure. I've also read that the procedure is again on the increase.

But mainly my statement was based on the fairly recent assertion (by the World Health Organization) that it's supposed to reduce one's risk at contacting certain STD's. Not that I'm advocating the procedure.

Nevertheless, if my sources (and conclusions) are incorrect, please feel free to enlighten me.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you sorry useless excuse to the male race, ban me from this board i dont care, you call others names put down anyone who dont agree with anything that you post and then when some one gets the best of you you go crying to gillette , for your info i was not cyberstalking you, every time i went to another post you were there by coindence im to believe i guess, say what you want here twerp, now you are the liar, poor baby, better go to mama gillette i mite have insulted you again some where in this post,
So, now males are a race? Gee, your brilliance never ceases to amaze.

Now you are being not-so-bright. Go back to the beginning, and read this thread, post by post. By your comment, it's obvious that you haven't read what has transpired here. A little clairvoyance: you will most likely say either "I don't have time to read through" or "I already did."

I only used that line when it was doing something like this:

Me: Cut dicks are fine, but infants should not be cut unless it's medically necessary.
It: i like cut dick better, you cheesy-dick poopy-head.
Me: That has nothing to do with what I posted.
It: ur stupid.

Yeah, right.

ban me ,i dont care, as this whole lpsg site is getting crazy by the day, i havent been on here for a few days and all i see is posters like dc deep an a few others with there same ole crap.
I can go back through the posts just as easily as you can, you stupid cunt. Except you are either unable or unwilling to comprehend. You have not read a single post but yours, have you?

This has been absolutely appalling, i do not think you have been fair with any of your comments on this thread.

In my opinion your comments have made the situation worst, you have gone out of your way to wind that person up.

Yet you allow, bullying, intimidation and appalling bad language to go unmentioned !!!

This is one of the most oppressive sites i have been on, it is as bad as the other one that i came across which has some members on here slagging this site off and insulting the people that are on here and making derogatory remarks about them .

Seriously Gillette, you did what you felt you had to do, but you should have been fair about it and dealt with all parties concerned.
You aren't serious, are you?

From what I could tell, Gillette posted in this thread as a member, not a moderator. She is allowed to do that, you know.

And please, go on record as saying that pms32 and g32ps have not been using "intimidation and appalling bad language"?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Seriously, Greek Dude and Tardis, go back and carefully read the first 30 posts. Or the recent post history of mds or g32 (or whatever their names are) and my post history. I think the agendas would be out in the open if you did so.

At least be honest - know the whole story before you call me out. If you still think I'm the unreasonable one, so be it.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

I'm sorry you feel that way, Tardis. I don't agree. Bad language is par for the course on just about any website. No way am I going to waste every waking moment chastising every person on here who uses the word "Fuck". Not going to happen.

You mention bullying and intimidation. Is that not precisely what the random letter couple were doing? Husband and wife, from the same home, double teaming one poster on here. That is bullying and they've been doing the same to other members in other threads. Six of which were also about circumcision.

The female half, if they're not in fact the same person, followed DC to an unrelated thread to slag him. That's harassment and an easy indicator of trolling. I returned to the thread to warn her against it. What ensued was the tantrum we all read through.

Your compassion for your fellow members is admirable but sacrificing logic to that compassion never achieves anything.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
<blah>
to bad he didnt have the balls of a real man, he had to go crying off to his mama gillette
<blah>
, but guess thats how [ LITTLE CUNT FACE GUYS DO] and yes i started the name calling here and i dont care childish or not [ GILLETTE ]
<blah>
so guess DC DEEP is the mama GILLETTES BOY AFTER ALL,
<blah>
but when your a mamas boy, or a [ STUPID CUNT FACE DUDE LIKE DC DEEP ].
Hmm.