Foreskin crusaders?

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Did I just read correctly? Did that man call someone a "stupid cunt?"

And the fact that he hasn't been banned says a lot about whoever runs this joint. Just like dolfette was allowed to scatter the N word all over a thread a week or two ago.

Certain members here are "charmed members" who can do whatever the hell they want without being bound by the site's laws like us lowly folk.

:rolleyes:

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Yes i know this as well, i went back in to some of the post an he just seems to say the same things in his reply, to bad he didnt have the balls of a real man, he had to go crying off to his mama gillette to get him out of his mess that got created, where i come from a man didnt go round calling women names and using them then go crying to women to help him out of a mess he got him self into, but guess thats how [ LITTLE CUNT FACE GUYS DO] and yes i started the name calling here and i dont care childish or not [ GILLETTE ] i noticed you did not respond to his post after calling out what g32js had posted to you, so proved what side you are on which there should not be a side here at all, so guess DC DEEP is the mama GILLETTES BOY AFTER ALL, repramand me , ban me ,i dont care, as this whole lpsg site is getting crazy by the day, i havent been on here for a few days and all i see is posters like dc deep an a few others with there same ole crap. not the right place here for this im sure but if your going to pick sides in a post at least see both sides, but when your a mamas boy, or a [ STUPID CUNT FACE DUDE LIKE DC DEEP ]i guess it wont matter what you say or do on here, to bad but a lot of us dont feel that way. if your are going to run a clean forum run it clean all the way not just clean for a few and when ever you feel like it. MY APLOGY GREEK DUDE FOR HIJACKING YOUR POST.

And the fact that Gillette is supposedly a female and doesn't see anything wrong with her little baby DC Deep calling a female poster the C word says it all.

Instead, Gillette tut tuts the female member who was called the C word.

Gillette ought to be ashamed of herself.

That's like if one of the moderators was black and they just stood there idly by and twiddled their thumbs as someone screamed the N word at other members then actually protected that person instead of banishing them.

Moderator my ass. A troll more like it.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
And the fact that he hasn't been banned says a lot about whoever runs this joint. Just like dolfette was allowed to scatter the N word all over a thread a week or two ago.

Certain members here are "charmed members" who can do whatever the hell they want without being bound by the site's laws like us lowly folk.

No, like you stupid newbs who come to a site, and demand that everyone remake the site in your own image. What "site law" are you referring to?

And by the way, you've been doing (more than) your fair share of attacking, harrassing, and name calling, with other members, on other pages. Your ad hominem attacks on Denise were way out of line. And you have the nerve to accuse others? I haven't once initiated any of this crap, I've simply responded to it. You, and your alpha-numeric buddies are the ones who are instigating. And as I've noted before, it's the newest members starting all the shit.

And the fact that Gillette is supposedly a female and doesn't see anything wrong with her little baby DC Deep calling a female poster the C word says it all.

Instead, Gillette tut tuts the female member who was called the C word.

Gillette ought to be ashamed of herself.

That's like if one of the moderators was black and they just stood there idly by and twiddled their thumbs as someone screamed the N word at other members then actually protected that person instead of banishing them.

Moderator my ass. A troll more like it.
Actually, you should be ashamed of yourself. Gillette is a female. She thinks for herself, she doesn't let you do it for her.

You have not been honest in this thread, have you?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
I'm sorry you feel that way, Tardis. I don't agree. Bad language is par for the course on just about any website. No way am I going to waste every waking moment chastising every person on here who uses the word "Fuck". Not going to happen.

You mention bullying and intimidation. Is that not precisely what the random letter couple were doing? Husband and wife, from the same home, double teaming one poster on here. That is bullying and they've been doing the same to other members in other threads. Six of which were also about circumcision.

The female half, if they're not in fact the same person, followed DC to an unrelated thread to slag him. That's harassment and an easy indicator of trolling. I returned to the thread to warn her against it. What ensued was the tantrum we all read through.

Your compassion for your fellow members is admirable but sacrificing logic to that compassion never achieves anything.

Thanks for your post,My apologies, i was not aware that Bad offensive language is allowed to be used and used as a personal attack on a person whatever they are posting, i am aware of that now .

Just a question for future -
If i was going to call a person on here a C_nt, or post F_ck You, u arsehole or use the N word to a poster, would that be okay to do ?

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Dolfette was using the word as an example of why "wetbacks", used to describe someone, was an unacceptable term. She wasn't referring to anyone with it.

There is a difference between explaining a term's offensiveness and using it in an offensive manner.

No one is "charmed" and no one is untouchable.

There seem to be a lot of assumptions flying around here. The educationally challenged couple hasn't been banned. They left in a snit. Just because they accused me of the intention doesn't make it so.

But, hey, if you feel that people who can't spell, can't follow the actual point of a post and are addicted to caps lock are the more rational party in this exchange, by all means, enjoy your alternate reality.

B_retracted

Experimental Member
Media
Dolfette was using the word as an example of why "wetbacks", used to describe someone, was an unacceptable term. She wasn't referring to anyone with it.

There is a difference between explaining a term's offensiveness and using it in an offensive manner.

No one is "charmed" and no one is untouchable.

There seem to be a lot of assumptions flying around here. The educationally challenged couple hasn't been banned. They left in a snit. Just because they accused me of the intention doesn't make it so.

But, hey, if you feel that people who can't spell, can't follow the actual point of a post and are addicted to caps lock are the more rational party in this exchange, by all means, enjoy your alternate reality.

Sorry, I'm not into revisionist history.

Dolfette used the N word REPEATEDLY in the thread. Even when people told her they were offended. Who gives a shit if she was referring to a certain person or black people in general? Oh she was making a point you say? BULLSHIT! She was getting her rocks off because she was getting people offended. That's what that troll always does. And of course you come along and wipe the snot off her upper lip and chide everyone else. Typical.

Just as you don't think there's anything wrong with a member calling another member here the C word. If we're allowed to do that, do you mind if I refer to you as one? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

It's really too bad when good websites get ruined by corrupt "moderators" like yourself who love to play innocent while poking a stick into flame wars and abusing their powers.

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
No, like you stupid newbs who come to a site, and demand that everyone remake the site in your own image. What "site law" are you referring to?

Actually, you should be ashamed of yourself. Gillette is a female. She thinks for herself, she doesn't let you do it for her.

You have not been honest in this thread, have you?

DC_Deep, what i don't understand without falling out with you, is why a man of your intelligence, you have proven that you are, you have a good Knowledge base on most subjects, you have been here on this site for years, not like us stupid newbs as you put it, but why you have to resort to the language you used earlier, i am sure as educated as you are ,you could have overcome that, thats all .

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[/color]

Thanks for your post,My apologies, i was not aware that Bad offensive language is allowed to be used and used as a personal attack on a person whatever they are posting, i am aware of that now .

Just a question for future -
If i was going to call a person on here a C_nt, or post F_ck You, u arsehole or use the N word to a poster, would that be okay to do ?

The N word that everyone tap dances around is a racist term. If used to describe or address someone then it is discriminatory and discrimination is a violation of the ToS.

Calling someone a cunt, or a dick, or an asshole, is insulting but not discriminatory. They may be curse words but they're no different than calling someone a wimp, a baby, or stupid. Cunts, dicks and assholes are actually a major portion of discussion on this site.

This is a sex oriented site for adults about adult topics and, yes, sometimes the use of adult language. If anyone here is expecting never to be insulted when they themselves insult others they are deluded. If anyone thinks their posts should always go unchallenged they are similarly deluded.

I caught the sarcastic tone in your post so I'm going to give you some homework. Go back 2 & 4 & 6 weeks in DC_Deep's post history and see how he conducts himself in the forums. Now do the same for the other two in this exchange. Feel free to do the same with mine.

Get back to me when you've done that and let me know how you feel about the supposed victims then.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC_Deep, what i don't understand without falling out with you, is why a man of your intelligence, you have proven that you are, you have a good Knowledge base on most subjects, you have been here on this site for years, not like us stupid newbs as you put it, but why you have to resort to the language you used earlier, i am sure as educated as you are ,you could have overcome that, thats all .
I think you already know the answer to that, Tardis. Let me start by saying I hope you didn't take offense at the post you quoted; but in this quote, you only highlighted a portion. Not all new members are stupid; ones who come in to an established community, and demand that said community adapt to them, are stupid.

Also, I was simply fed up with three new members, in particular, who were abusive to me and other members. I responded. The language I choose is my own. And with trolls like the ones I've referenced here, I really do not care if they like the language I use, or not. If they act like idiots, I'll call them idiots. If they insist on being a stupid cunt, I'll call them stupid cunts.

If they, instead, choose to have some honest, civil conversations, I'm up for that too.

Just don't expect me to bat my eyelashes and blush while trolls shit in my living room. And no, I'm not going to have any mercy on those illiterate hicks.

I'm not going to give you an LPSG history lesson. Nor am I going to worry about a troll's feelings. As the old saying goes: if they can't take the heat...

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
The N word that everyone tap dances around is a racist term. If used to describe or address someone then it is discriminatory and discrimination is a violation of the ToS.

Calling someone a cunt, or a dick, or an asshole, is insulting but not discriminatory. They may be curse words but they're no different than calling someone a wimp, a baby, or stupid. Cunts, dicks and assholes are actually a major portion of discussion on this site.

This is a sex oriented site for adults about adult topics and, yes, sometimes the use of adult language. If anyone here is expecting never to be insulted when they themselves insult others they are deluded. If anyone thinks their posts should always go unchallenged they are similarly deluded.

I caught the sarcastic tone in your post so I'm going to give you some homework. Go back 2 & 4 & 6 weeks in DC_Deep's post history and see how he conducts himself in the forums. Now do the same for the other two in this exchange. Feel free to do the same with mine.

Get back to me when you've done that and let me know how you feel about the supposed victims then.

Well, not sure what sarcastic tone you state you have caught as non was implied, so i suggest you keep your homework and concentrate on your moderating, i feel better now that you clarified the use of offensive language and name calling as that it what i asked in my previous post.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
To mds43 and g32js:

My observation is that moderators don't intervene -- be it in circ. threads or elsewhere at LPSG -- when someone employs name calling such as what occurred recently in this thread. A valid argument could be made that they should but that's a separate matter; at present they don't.

You shouldn't feel slighted that they didn't intervene.

I regret such offensive language was used and I wish it hadn't happened.

If a pro-foreskin member uses vile words such as "cunt" or "asshole," I'll usually call it out. I don't do that for the pro-cut group; I leave it to them to manage their own.

Ideally, such words wouldn't be used by adults.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Going back a bit ...
It is not illegal, is condoned (and even encouraged) in most medical circles.
I agree, if you're referring to USA ... see next.
{cutting is} condoned (and even encouraged) in most medical circles.
Lies like this are why these threads can't die a dignified death.
Ron, why do you say "lies"?

I believe you misunderstood what he wrote. I believe he's limiting to USA when he stated "most medical circles." Outside of USA, the reverse is mostly the case. In USA, it's generally safe-to-say "most medical circles" condone R.I.C. and do so at many levels: practicing surgeons on up to those in leadership positions.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well, not sure what sarcastic tone you state you have caught as non was implied, so i suggest you keep your homework and concentrate on your moderating, i feel better now that you clarified the use of offensive language and name calling as that it what i asked in my previous post.
Still, just as I thought. None of the suggestions to look at post sequence in a thread, or post histories of the individuals, have been taken seriously - by you, or by retracted. You cannot make an honest post about this, until you do so. Take the challenge, and prove either Gillette or me wrong.

This site existed for many years, unmoderated. It was definitely survival of the strongest (and brightest). When the moderators were added, it was not to play referee - it was to maintain the flow of the board (watch for underage members, move threads to appropriate sub-fora...)

And although you know I don't have issues with you, Tardis, please do not address me again about "who said what to whom" until you have looked at the recent post histories. You are expecting Gillette to play the role of the schoolyard teacher who only sees the last punch thrown in a fight. Unless you know how it started, you can't make an honest assessment of the situation.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Sorry, I'm not into revisionist history.

Dolfette used the N word REPEATEDLY in the thread. Even when people told her they were offended. Who gives a shit if she was referring to a certain person or black people in general? Oh she was making a point you say? BULLSHIT! She was getting her rocks off because she was getting people offended. That's what that troll always does. And of course you come along and wipe the snot off her upper lip and chide everyone else. Typical.

Just as you don't think there's anything wrong with a member calling another member here the C word. If we're allowed to do that, do you mind if I refer to you as one? What's good for the goose is good for the gander, right?

It's really too bad when good websites get ruined by corrupt "moderators" like yourself who love to play innocent while poking a stick into flame wars and abusing their powers.
What power did I abuse here? Speech? I didn't use the word "official" at any point. I haven't flicked any ban switches on anyone. So, again, what "power" have I abused?

You want to call me a cunt, go right ahead. You won't be the first nor the last. Nor will it make the slightest difference to me.
Perhaps, Denise, if you didn't have a vagina as wide as the Lincoln Tunnel, you'd be able to tell the difference.
There's a reason why they're called cunts.
Judging by your pics, apparently you think a bra is needless too. Jesus, could those misshapen things droop any lower?

It's not like it would be out of character for you. Misogyny anyone?

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Still, just as I thought. None of the suggestions to look at post sequence in a thread, or post histories of the individuals, have been taken seriously - by you, or by retracted. You cannot make an honest post about this, until you do so. Take the challenge, and prove either Gillette or me wrong.

This site existed for many years, unmoderated. It was definitely survival of the strongest (and brightest). When the moderators were added, it was not to play referee - it was to maintain the flow of the board (watch for underage members, move threads to appropriate sub-fora...)

And although you know I don't have issues with you, Tardis, please do not address me again about "who said what to whom" until you have looked at the recent post histories. You are expecting Gillette to play the role of the schoolyard teacher who only sees the last punch thrown in a fight. Unless you know how it started, you can't make an honest assessment of the situation.

DC- I am not expecting Gillette to play the role of schoolyard teacher, although her patronising manner of giving me homework puts her in the role , i was asking if offensive language can be used, she answered it and that is fine, i will not address you or undress:rolleyes: :biggrin1:you again i promise DC, i apologised as i did not know that insulting language was acceptable to people on here and that is that.Sometimes you gotta let go pal, like i have, its done with, you got the apology so did she, and again that is that. BTW oh never mind.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
DC- I am not expecting Gillette to play the role of schoolyard teacher, although her patronising manner of giving me homework puts her in the role , i was asking if offensive language can be used, she answered it and that is fine, i will not address you or undress:rolleyes: :biggrin1:you again i promise DC, i apologised as i did not know that insulting language was acceptable to people on here and that is that.Sometimes you gotta let go pal, like i have, its done with, you got the apology so did she, and again that is that. BTW oh never mind.
Tardis, I'm sorry that's your take on things, and I'm sorry that you strongly prefer not to understand what the issue actually was. I'm not really surprised, though, that this is our second miscommunication. The bolded portion in the quote above shows that you didn't really read what I said to you.

I didn't "give you homework," I simply asked you to re-read a small section. I'm not sure why you won't, but the fact that you won't tells me a lot.

Have fun.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Looking at the "post sequence" in this thread, I found the following:
and the same ole dc deep, lol. i just fig, out what your screen name ment. means the shit you post on here is deep, i know what im talking about wether you want to believe it or not thats your business, but there are a lot of people on lpsg that know the same things as i do, also there are others who dont like what i post but they also are not an ass about not liking what i post, so whats your problem, to dumb to believe there are two sides to a opinon. or know let me guess your just dumb period.
I regard "ass" merely as an insult which doesn't justify the following:
Actually, you stupid cunt, you called me names first. If you notice above, I highlighted just a few of the indicators of your illiteracy. And you have the stupidity to call me stupid.
That was the first use of "cunt" in this thread.

Tardis, I did your "homework" for ya! :tongue:

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
So, how did we go from the foreskin to racism?

It seems that people on internet forums love to debate, but they don't even know how to stay relevant to the point.
Dude, I think you know the answer to that question already... the hint was in the "[ quote=" part of it.:biggrin1:

Looking at the "post sequence in [this] thread," found the following:I regard "ass" merely as an insult which doesn't justify the following:That was the first use of "cunt" in this thread.

Tardis, I did your "homework" for ya! :tongue:
Steve, sweetheart, the fact that you skipped the first paragraph of that post, and went right to "ass" tells a lot... as does the fact that you ignored the post to which I referred. Selective quoting to make your point, all because you are pissed at me. Whatever. Play the game if it makes you feel better.

You also skipped the post with
"an the worst part is some of the screwballs on here that go on and on about there useless skin, thinks im a man, of which i am proud to say i am not, i guess most of the same few uncut posters that think they are the best because of a little flap of skin feels threatend by the cut guys on here, that or they are just plain stupid and blinded by there forskin over there eyes,lol, i say this because it is the same ole uncuts posting the same ole crap"

and
" i could go on an on here but you are to dumb to understand so go chew on your smelly dick cheese and leave us intelegent people be, you just want to force your stupidity on others , sorry you are so blinded by you useless foreskin that you cant see the truth "

and
"we mite as well as most of same ole uncuts posting on here are to dumb to know any better anyways, not talking about you thow tardis, just the same ole ones with the same ole bs,"

But I guess you are right, the "intelegent" people did absolutely nothing.

I don't know why I'm bothering, because you won't even see what I post right here in front of your face.

I don't care if you find "cunt" more offensive than "chew on your smelly dick cheese" or not. That's up to you. I find it offensive and bordering on abusive that such an ignorant person is homeschooling her two children. That's up to me.