Foreskin discussion

Discussion in 'Underwear, Clothing, and Appearance Issues' started by petetown, Jul 6, 2009.

1. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    My buddy and I talk about sex a lot. I'm a big fan of foreskin and he doesn't care for it at all. While driving the other day we were talking about a guy who was interested in him and he said that he was probably uncut and he just couldn't handle it. He said it was all smelly and dirty.
    I was stunned! In all my years of playing with uncut cock I've only picked up one guy that wasn't clean and that's cause he was a complete mess and hadn't showered either....that didn't last long.
    Now I know that there are people out there that go for "ripeness" but I'm not one of them and I have to say that the uncut guys I meet are clean and delicious.....anyone else want to second that?

2. D_Jared Padalicki

D_Jared Padalicki Account Disabled

Yes, I'm clean and delicious!

3. petetown

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Yes, Pieter! I know you are! Been lusting after your cock for some time now!!!!!

4. catman

Gold Member

as my daddy taught me (and his before him) and I taught my sons...

"Peel it back, keep it clean" period.

5. erectus

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    i'm like pieter...clean and delicious

6. craig_uk

craig_uk Member

Albums:
    never had any problem with uncut guys not being clean or not being clean myself

7. Dorondir

Dorondir New Member

Well,I can only say that it wasn't that hard to keep myself clean back then. Although it's much easier now I'm circumcised. ;-)

8. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    I prefer the skin too, but of all the intact guys I've slept with, I honestly only remember one being malodorous. Which isnt a bad percentage, maybe he just jogged a mile or something.

9. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

I shower and clean under the hood twice a day. No exceptions. :biggrin:

10. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Clean, healthy and UC! here; but not all R - B careful!

11. B_mitchymo

B_mitchymo New Member

I think it is about time that all boys n girls were taught that personal hygiene dictates whether or not you smell and NOT whether or not you are uncut.

12. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Well, probably not too stunned. If you live in the U.S. you know that this is U.S. cultural prejudice, superstition, wives' tale, myth or just plain ol' perversity. Unfortunately a lot of intact guys in the states have internalized the criticism and some are ashamed to be normal. :frown1:

13. uncutblond34

uncutblond34 Member

Albums:
    Uncut and squeaky clean here....my b/f told me that normally, he doesn't like giving oral.... but with me, for some reason, he's intrigued with the foreskin and spends hours slurping on it.... which is a real burden for me, as you can imagine...LOL He said he loves the look, the taste ( because I'ma HEAVY precummer ) and my reactions to what he does.. we're unfairly judged by some people, being uncut.

14. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

Love that. It's a hell of a lot easier to suck a normal dick. There's something to do other than shove the thing as far down your throat as it will go. Most intact guys love having foreskin nibbled and slurped.

15. Smartalk

Gold Member

Nice to read a thread about foreskins without finding it turning into an argument part way through. Foreskins a re fun to play with and have it played with. Each to there own preference, would not do for us to be the same.

16. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:

I second that!!!
    Let's keep this thread "uncut, clean and delicious!"

:biggrin1:

17. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

I liked everything but that sentence. It's too fraught.

18. jp

jp
    Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Why is foreskin/cut/uncut/circumcision such a polarizing subject here? I guess this is the place to discuss it, but sometimes when I'm reading stuff I realize I'm pretty moderate about the subject. I like both, I don't think it should be banned or mandated, to each their own. I think that more informed parents are leaving their boys intact, but those boys should also be free to make the decision to get cut without any pressure to not. IDK. Just my 2 cents.

19. B_dxjnorto

B_dxjnorto New Member

It's not just here jp. It's everywhere. Your post and smartalk's post are good indicators of why because of the inherent contradictions. Smartalk talks of preference, when circumcision is usually anything but the preference of the circumcisee. A lot of guys talk about, "Oh, I'm so glad I was done as a baby..." but that is not true preference because in their experience they have always been cut. Has more to do with cultural programming in that case.

Your post talks about informed parents, but the second half of the sentence is fraught with contradiction. What about the boys who are already cut who can never be free to make their own decisions? So, since you asked, do you see why circumcision is such a polarizing subject?

Another reason is genital cutting creates confusion. There's a guy who just started this thread who does not seem to know that he is circumcised, and the discussion just gets loopy from there:

http://www.lpsg.org/140432-hung-uncut-25m-am-i.html

#19 B_dxjnorto, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
  20. jjsjr

Gold Member

Albums:
    Circumcision is one of those topics, like most things in the sexual realm that isn't openly discussed in daily life. A forum like LPSG allows for an open discussion on such topics, especially those pertaining to the penis! The world runs in such a way that cultures have given value to a longer or more virile penis and this mentality can really confuse or frustrate most men. This is especially true when men don't even know how they compare to all other men. No one wants to be the outsider, no one wants to be perceived as abnormal and this is again true with the utmost sensitive subject possible: sex and genitalia. So when men (actually boys) learn about this surgical phenomenon we call circumcision, it can really confuse a boy. Or when some boys, while in school or locker rooms notice a penis that is drastically different from their own (for whatever reason) it can be the stimulus for some social discomfort. Even as we get older, we find that circumcision is riddled with rumors, religious undertones, and various medical opinions.
    The fact that LPSG has this venue with which we can discuss it is tremendous!! As dxjnorto said above, even people here don't even know they were circumcised!! I've noticed that the newer members will participate heavily in circ-related threads until they realized how similar all threads start to seem.

#20 jjsjr, Jul 7, 2009
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2009
Draft saved Draft deleted