Foreskin discussion

B_Castello

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I find foreskin very sexy, maybe because I'm cut. Most guy I know here (Canada) are not cut, exept a friend of my father, it's because he's older. Anyway, I think it's like a surprise box when there are uncut ;)

pen_1

Experimental Member
Media
i am uncut and clean. i roll the skin back and clean twice a day. and i roll it back when i piss.

gymfresh

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
A lot of guys talk about, "Oh, I'm so glad I was done as a baby..."

LOL... I usually just deadpan and ask, "Fascinating... what was it about your foreskin that you came to dislike at 2 days old?

I wish I had a dollar for every intact guy I've met who was blasé about his foreskin and neutral about circumcision, until I showed him what a foreskin could do and is now a dedicated and vocal foreskin fan.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Yes, I'm clean and delicious!

I have no doubt about that. Every time I see your picture, I salivate like a hungry dog about to be fed. Maybe salivate isn't the right word, because it's upper and lower.
My wife has asked me to wash twice in 42 years together.
I love having my foreskin played with, and she loves tonguing it.
Petetown, glad to see another local in here, and I feel exactly as you do.

a1a1a1

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Always clean and uncut here. Perfectly normal to keep it clean and odour free and its a pleasure doing it :)
In Czech Republic 99% of men are uncut and I have never found an unclean uncut cock. I swim a lot and the showers are an open area with perhaps 20 guys at busy times and I notice that they all whilst showering give special attention to the foreskin

Media
I would think uncut would be cleaner anyway as long as you shower. Circumcision is a very old practice that that started well before running water and soap. I honestly don't know why it's done outside judiaism anymore. And I don't think it should be done to poor little jewish babies either.

actorboy99

Sexy Member
Media
Pennsylvania, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
as my daddy taught me (and his before him) and I taught my sons...

"Peel it back, keep it clean" period.

My sentiments exactly!

Although Dad was cut he taught me from a very young age to keep it clean, and I plan on teaching my future sons the same

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I liked everything but that sentence. It's too fraught.

he is right in his thought as he posted it. you on the other hand are wanting everyone to be the same.:rolleyes: go back and read some of your BS. you've posted in theses cut uncut threads and then come back here and honestly tell everyone here that you don't think everyone should be the same. you cant say it to us honestly thats right. because you really do expect every one [ male ] to have a foreskin even if they don't want it or need it which they don't need it by the way. news flash dxj. SOME DON'T WANT IT. and they also don't need it to have good enjoyable sex. [ contrary to your way of thinking i mite add ] and neither do some women like the foreskin either, some do thats fine but a lot do not. so like the poster said. its OK to have a preference. but not your force fullness like YOU and some of the ANTI- CIRCS on here would like to do to every male on the planet earth.:rolleyes: i like cut cocksi had my share of the other variety and i dislike em. others don't thats fine with me. its called ,,, one more time for you DXJ.a preference. not for everyone to be the SAME as you want but for everyone to have and opinion and a preference. OK D. you can go now class is dismissed, :wink:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
[QUOTE=dxjnorto;..

Your post talks about informed parents, but the second half of the sentence is fraught with contradiction.

oh you mean like a lot of your post D. well I'm sure he can at least ask the question and not have any worries about getting a straight answer form DR. DXJNORTO. him self. as your the straightest BULL S,, ER that ever was or will be. :rolleyes: just thought i should give you credit where credit was due you as your such an a_ _ i don't want you to get cheated out of your profession or anything do you :wink:

art

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
UC here and always clean. I've never been with an uncut guy who wasn't clean and tasty. I keep hearing stories, but I've never met these guys....or at least never gotten their shorts down. I think if I came upon a stinky guy, I wouldn't take the time to find whether he was cut or uncut -- I would be outa there.

It's one thing to have been doing yard work or be at the gym, and meet before you've had a chance to shower. But to go on a date, and not have showered and tried to look and smell your best before hand -- No, thank you. My self-image isn't that bad.

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I love how glib some people are on the matter of foreskin, no offense, I am just making a general statement which is not directed at anyone. So let me clear a few things up once and for all (I have mentioned some if not all of these things before, around and about lpsg);

a) A dirty dick is a dirty dick regardless of foreskin or circumsizion. Any dick can be dirty, and all dicks must be washed regularly to remain clean. Now, if someone does not shower once a day, I presume (because I have never been in physical contact with anyone who does not shower at least once daily) that they would have a somewhat rancid penis, foreskin or not. For those who might argue about uncut penises generating smegma, well...I think if an uncut guy is generating smegma even though they are showering once a day, they need to seek medical advice, frankly. However, are there uncut guys with cheesey dicks? Yes! Are there cut guys with equally vile dicks? Yes? They have the same thing in common; they are not washed appropriately.

b) Uncut is not necessarily "normal", as "normal" is a concept based on perception...in most states of America "cut" is probably considered "normal" regardless of the fact that it is not the natural state of a penis.

c) Not all uncut men like their foreskin played with, some do not mind, others love it; there is no uniform response.

d) Uncut men are not necessarily more sensitive than cut men, which is what I have learnt from experience. Sensitivity is entirely subjective although my personal history with penises has seemed to prove that there are a slightly higher number of circumsized men whose circumsizion has left them quite numb when it comes to penile sensitivity.

e) Uncut men do not universally prefer their own kind, cut men do not universally prefer their own kind; this is a misconception, there is no "war of the circumsizion" going on. There are so many more positive and negative factors to each individual's dick than whether or not they have been circumsized.

f) To discuss circumsizion is not to be biased either way. This is an open forum for all things phallic after all, and just because we discuss topics does not mean we are trying to witch hunt either way.

g) Guys with a tight foreskin do not always need medical procedures, and yet I am surprized that (according to some threads present at lpsg) most doctors seem to choose this course of action as a first option. Training a tight foreskin with lube, regularly, or stretching it with gradual foreskin packing, will solve most cases and such has been proven and documented in medical science. I find so many claims to the contrary at the same place to be a little suspect.

To be clear on my personal standing, I am uncut myself and I am neither anti-cut or anti-uncut. Overall I am anti-lack of hygiene, and to be blunt, I have no time for a numb dick either.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
All good points Diablo. I do differ with you on a few things. The word "normal" can be used in so many contexts, but I think we can all agree that it is not normal for a baby boy to be born without a complete penis. It does follow that even if circumcision is the current norm for most of the men of the age of sexual maturity in the U.S., this is an unnatural norm.

Also, though I wouldn't call it a "war of the circumcision," there is a strong movement to end routine infant circumcision (RIC) in the U.S., and elsewhere, because it does not meet any established criteria for evidence based medicine. Circumcision is kind of an historical ritual that is an anomaly in our times. It's been around so long it has never been established as legal. It's just accepted as legal. Part of the process is to establish definitions.

D_Feock Mie

1st Like
Media
Having been mutilated as an infant and then restoring at middle age, I can tell you that there is no comparison.

And I can completely ignore a woman's view on this because it's not their body. Remember that one?

DiabloBoi

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
All good points Diablo. I do differ with you on a few things. The word "normal" can be used in so many contexts, but I think we can all agree that it is not normal for a baby boy to be born without a complete penis. It does follow that even if circumcision is the current norm for most of the men of the age of sexual maturity in the U.S., this is an unnatural norm.

Also, though I wouldn't call it a "war of the circumcision," there is a strong movement to end routine infant circumcision (RIC) in the U.S., and elsewhere, because it does not meet any established criteria for evidence based medicine. Circumcision is kind of an historical ritual that is an anomaly in our times. It's been around so long it has never been established as legal. It's just accepted as legal. Part of the process is to establish definitions.

- To be clear; I am not saying circumsizion is natural, if we were not meant to have foreskin then we would not be born with it. I would never want to get rid of my foreskin, and would not have my sons circumsized. However, it is not my place to determine what is correct practice for those who belong to different cultures/religions etc. In fact, there are far worse things to be concerned with, within other cultures and religions, than circumsizion, in my opinion.

However, do I personally view unwelcomed circumsizion of any sort, especially to a child, as mutilation and unsound? Sure I do...but ultimately I am more concerned with looking after my own than anyone else's!

Nice to see some intelligent commentary floating around the boards!