Foreskin "docking"

aqua-illusion

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Yeah I was just going to say...how rare persay would it be to find a long enough foreskin to do this....mine would be too short, although if I was flaccid and the docker was hard it might work...but what's the fun in that lol

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Awesome pics, Springs7!... Docking is Heaven on Earth.

I have several docking videos, and many of the same pics on my blog, but, they aren't tagged, and I don't have time right now to select them. But, peruse away in my Archive, if into it:

ActionBuddy

A/B

Last edited:
Reactions: Summer of 1973

ActionBuddy

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
No Response
As I said, I'll try to find them later. I have 8,700 pics and videos there, so it takes a long time to find stuff if they aren't "tagged" by subject, which mine aren't. Sorry about that.

With Tumblr blogs, if you click on their Archive, you can scroll through month by month, rather than page by page.

If you love big, fat, uncut dicks as much as I do, you won't be disappointed on the way to finding the docking vids... ;)

Unfortunately, like with frottage and mutual masturbation videos, docking videos are rare to find and almost always very short. I don't understand why!

Last edited:

auncut10in

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
San Francisco (California, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love docking. And my foreskin seems to do a good job of covering another dickhead without problem. I have gotten a guys dick entirely in my foreskin if I am soft. Now that is hot.

Attachments

Denverbearmark

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I would love to clean up the cum shot in the guys fore skin and then take his cum down my throat as well. I'm going to a sex party tonight and a couple friends are intact so maybe I will get to play this out tonight! Or the other thought what great cheese that would be the next day!

caddymac

LPSG Legend
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I love docking. And my foreskin seems to do a good job of covering another dickhead without problem. I have gotten a guys dick entirely in my foreskin if I am soft. Now that is hot.

I bet that is fun to do.

Reactions: Summer of 1973