Foreskin Envy

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Maybe this sounds crazy but I have been thinking of getting circumsised,it seems that every guy I have seen is cut,and I often wonder what it feels like to not have a hood.
A guy I work with at the logging camp says he is stretching the skin he has left so he will have a hood and when we have been in the Sauna together has admired my hood.
Please give me some good advice,some women I have been with have had no idea what to with it and just pull it right back as if I was cut.
My head is big and when I am hard the foreskin only goes half way down the head,I guess I just want to look like everyone else!!
BC

UncutScot7.5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Don't do it! i admit I've had some negative experiences in America being uncircumsized, but it's not worth that. And besides, anyone who's worth a damn will get over whatever reservations they may have pretty damn quick.

B_dxjnorto

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
The reasons you give are purely social. That would be a dumb reason to modify your body. Despite what your friend is doing it's mostly irreversible. What if you don't like it?

I'm doing what your friend is doing. It takes years. Your glans and inner foreskin are internal organs. If my glans is exposed in my underclothing now it's fucking uncomfortable.

Try staying uncovered for a week. You'll see what I mean.

It's your generation. Tell the dumb ass people you have sex with that the foreskin is supposed to slide. Infant circs in B.C. are down in the single digits now.

biguy2738

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Beercan, take it from someone that has been circumcised (as a child), don't do it! I would give an arm and a leg to have not been cut. Are you willing to give up extra sensitivity etc just for the sake of fitting in? Please reconsider, once you're cut that's it, it's done and will take a long time to try to undo the effects of such a decision. That's my biased opinion.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
If it were any other body part besides your foreskin, would you consider cutting it off to look like everyone else? An ear? A finger?

lecoq

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
My head is big and when I am hard the foreskin only goes half way down the head,I guess I just want to look like everyone else!!
BC

I'm uncut, and the foreskin should really expose the whole head when you're hard and slide right down off it. If it's that tight and it won't move down enough to expose the head, you might want to ask your doctor to take a look - you can stretch it over time or if that doesn't work, circumcision might be your best option.

Onslow

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Maybe this sounds crazy but I have been thinking of getting circumsised,it seems that every guy I have seen is cut,and I often wonder what it feels like to not have a hood.
A guy I work with at the logging camp says he is stretching the skin he has left so he will have a hood and when we have been in the Sauna together has admired my hood
I think this alone should answer your questions about getting snippelated or not. Clearly men are looking to get back what they do not have and here you are looking to have it torn off. Why on earth would you want to do that? Because of some idiot notion that it'll make you fit into society? Go to Europe and other nations where the intact look still reigns supreme.
Please give me some good advice,some women I have been with have had no idea what to with it and just pull it right back as if I was cut.
BC
If you are with a woman who does not know what to do with it, then it is your responsibility to show her the correct way to handle and enjoy a foreskin (this advice also applies to any men who encounter a foreskin and show confusion--trust me, I've done my share of educating the snipped men who have never seen a foreskin live before--some haven't even seen photos of them). The point being that you said some women--not all women. This means that there is hope for you and clearly no reason to go off and get circumcised (unless you have plans of going Jewish in the immediate future).

Additionally, you indicate that the skin doesn't extend all the way over the head when you are erect. Does it cover completely when you are flacid? From a personal angle, I sort of enjoy watching the erection take place and the head sneaking out of it's hiding spot. A partial covering as you indicate to having is a huge turn on for many--it may be that it gives a visual which makes the penis look even larger than it actually is.

Keep what you have unless religion or medical reasons dictate otherwise.

DonaldDoe

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
If you want to see what the feeling is like, you can always pull the foreskin over your head, and then move it back to the normal place overlapping the foreskin. This happens to me sometimes after a long JO session. I can have an exposed head easily for 24 hours+ and it can be quite uncomfortable, so I have to pull the entire foreskin as if to stretch it, ensure its ok, and then let go to have it cover the head again.

Definitely prefer the head covered, and no amount of money would get me to have it cut.

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I can't imagine what would make an adult even contemplate getting cut unless some medical emergency mandated it.

You'll be in pain after the operation and will lose sensitivity forever...just to fit in? I don't get it.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe this sounds crazy but I have been thinking of getting circumsised ...
Yeah, it's crazy for the reasons you stated. If there was pathology that would be a different matter. Anyhow, you've already gotten good advice, so I'm going to comment on just one aspect:
If you want your foreskin retract easier, there are stretching routines that can widen it. See: How should phimosis be treated? ... that page discusses stretching routines and the availability of steroid creams. Disregard "BXO," if you had that chances are you'd know it. Be patient: the routines take months, not weeks.

Charles Finn

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
your body your choice many of us that were cut as babies wish we were not me included. i love finding an uncut man to play with. the 2 guys I have played with that were cut as adults were so sensitive I could not even suck them.

regular guy

Experimental Member
Media
I'm cut, but still have enough foreskin that some that have seen it think I'm UNcut. Guess I have the best of both?? I remember as a child my doc asking my parents if they wanted him to cut more...I guess the doc that orig did it didn't cut enough. Thankfully, mom and dad kept things as was at age 8. I like the way it is now as I have seen some penises cut that when erect look painfully tight...as if the skin is stretched so tight. I've seen a few penises that look like so much foreskin that the glans is completely covered and the foreskin almost forms a "tail" at the tip. Glad I have what I have!! Not sure what to tell you.

chico8

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You can loosen your snug fitting hoodie by stretching.

Foreskin is great and I'm in the process of restoring mine. It's been a long haul but sex is finally enjoyable! Don't cut yours off!

I can't even stand the sight of a cut dick anymore. All that scar tissue and the rough looking glans and the lack of moisture just looks painful and, it is.