Foreskin Envy

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
would i have part of my clit removed so that it looked "better"?

i think not!
You know, dolfette, in all these multitudinous circumcision threads, not one single person has responded to my question "would you cut off any other body part, just because? Or is it only a part of the penis that's fair game for cutting off just because?"

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You know, dolfette, in all these multitudinous circumcision threads, not one single person has responded to my question "would you cut off any other body part, just because? Or is it only a part of the penis that's fair game for cutting off just because?"
it's just insane.

the same people who wrinkle their noses at tattoos or piercings will hack off a foreskin.

all those sex nerves...gone...

Male Bonding etc

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
it's just insane.

the same people who wrinkle their noses at tattoos or piercings will hack off a foreskin.

all those sex nerves...gone...

You have a point here. The permanence bears some thought. Of course one can remove the jewelry from most piercings and look nearly natural, but tattoos aren't so easily disposed of. Growing one's foreskin back is not so easy either and probably never can be like what was there originally.

I'd say take a look at how many of us wish we were never cut. Sure, the grass is always greener on the other side of the fence, but staying natural in this case makes sense to me.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I am uncut but would rather be cut. I think that cut cocks look better.
Since you wrote in another post that you think "a circumcised penis is much cleaner and is more appealing to a potential sex partner," go ahead and whack it off! Here's do-it-yourself instructions: Circumcise Yourself in Four Easy Steps

Don't complain. Instead, take matters into your own hands.

B_Think_Kink

Sexy Member
Media
If it were any other body part besides your foreskin, would you consider cutting it off to look like everyone else? An ear? A finger?
I agree with you DC... without reading whatever else has been said..

Would you cut off a toe or get a tattoo the same as everyone else had to fit in? Pull your skin back, get some medical tape so that it stays back all the time.. and try and walk around like that for a week.. a day even. Adult circumcision is not worth it. I would say embrace your difference, and know that many people envy what you've got.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
i'm just trying to imagine how painful it would be after...

an erection would be agony for days.

no wanking for days, maybe weeks.

insanity!!!!!!!

aussiejd

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
A straight friend of mine with a 7.5' cock got it done at the age of 28. It was really fun for him he would freeball and get constant erections after the surgery. He said it was highly stimulating and i could see his contant semi erection through his shorts for a time. He also said that the first weeks were very painful. Eventually i think the sensitivity would go down.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's only a matter of time before we start seeing bitter men taking this to court.
Ordinarily, I'm pretty much against what could be seen as "frivolous lawsuits." In this case, I don't think that would be such a bad idea. If enough of those were brought against doctors who perform routine infant circumcision, it could possibly change it from a routine practice to a medically necessary practice. I seriously doubt lawsuits against parents would be effective, but against doctors, it most likely would.

Oh yes it's REAL complex. On the scale of global warming, mass extinction, sustainable growth.
Would you mind terribly if I cut off one of your body parts without your permission? It would make me feel better about you.