Foreskin Envy

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
it's only a matter of time before we start seeing bitter men taking this to court.
Many guys have considered a lawsuit. Most of those who have pursued one found that the statue-of-limitations had passed. Some U.S. states partially suspend the statue-of-limitations until the minor turns 18. In those cases, he has a "window" in which a suit can be filed. I believe the window is about 3 years in some of those states. Unfortunately, for most guys in USA, there're s.o.l.

Some have been successful. A case I'm aware of is William Stowell; which was settled out-of-court for an "undisclosed sum". Reference: William Stowell

D

deleted15807

Maybe this sounds crazy but I have been thinking of getting circumsised,it seems that every guy I have seen is cut,and I often wonder what it feels like to not have a hood.

A guy I work with at the logging camp says he is stretching the skin he has left so he will have a hood and when we have been in the Sauna together has admired my hood.

Please give me some good advice,some women I have been with have had no idea what to with it and just pull it right back as if I was cut.

My head is big and when I am hard the foreskin only goes half way down the head,I guess I just want to look like everyone else!!
BC

A. You picked the wrong website to discuss circumcision risks and benefits. :biggrin1:

You might try:
BENEFITS OF CIRCUMCISION

B. I would think twice about doing it to 'look like everyone else'.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
The previously mentioned CircInfo site states the following in a section about "physical problems" that could occur with a foreskin:
Zipper injury: In uncircumcised boys the foreskin can become accidentally entrapped in zippers, resulting in pain, trauma, swelling and scarring of this appendage. Foreskin accidents in men can also occur.
Precious!

arktrucker

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Maybe this sounds crazy but I have been thinking of getting circumsised,it seems that every guy I have seen is cut,and I often wonder what it feels like to not have a hood.
A guy I work with at the logging camp says he is stretching the skin he has left so he will have a hood and when we have been in the Sauna together has admired my hood.
Please give me some good advice,some women I have been with have had no idea what to with it and just pull it right back as if I was cut.
My head is big and when I am hard the foreskin only goes half way down the head,I guess I just want to look like everyone else!!
BC

BC... I've said it before and I'll say it again... I'm the youngest of 10 children and the youngest of 7 brothers and I'm the only one that fell under the knife. Don't do it. To add a little humor, it's not, I repeat, NOT like a haircut. It won't grow back when you realize you don't like it.

From the stories you've shared with me, I can't imagine them without your foreskin. Be the 'go to guy' for your friend in the sauna, you know he's beatin' it thinking about that skin. What else is there to do when you're not loggin'?

Put me on the don't do it list. Use capital letters!

jfrsndvs

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight

if you want to know what it feels like not having a hood, take your skin and peel it back and leave it there all day so that your glans rubs against your clothing all day long and you will have an idea what it feels like.

that guy was robbed of something that you have, and is showing appreciation of the fact that you were very lucky to have been left intact.

if they have no idea what to do with it, tell them, they are not mind readers, give them some direction of what feels good to you, in this case, be a good loving and patient teacher.

BC

why on earth do you want to look like everyone else? have you been the subject of teasing because you have a foreskin? if your foreskin only goes half down your head, stretch the skin, it will take a little time to stretch the skin so that it will slide off the head when you are erect. whatever you do, please do Not get yourself cut, there are lots of men out there who had themselves cut and later had some serious regrets of getting that done, and are in the process of restoring their foreskin. do yourself the biggest favor in the world, keep yourself intact.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
much as i think the OP is crazy for wanting to, well, i respect that it's his choice.

it's as dumb to me as getting a boob job but it's personal choice.

he's lucky to have that choice.
i've read far more "i really wish i'd not been cut!" posts here than "i'd like to look like everyone else." posts.

unless it's about real and immediate health issues, everyone deserves personal choice.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you kidding me? :confused: :rolleyes: :eek: :confused:
Don't be a dumbass keep your foreskin!:mad:

Seriously, you haven't given one logical reason to get snipped at your age. You do realize that this surgery is painful and not reversible don't you.

The only reasons I would consider permissible for adult male circumcision are religious or medical reasons. You have neither. Keep the foreskin!!!

BC

NIMBUS

Legendary Member
Media
The only reasons I would consider permissible for adult male circumcision are religious or medical reasons. You have neither.

I would say that those should be the only permissible reasons for authorising juvenile male circumcision.

For adult males, if they are prepared to pay for it, then I'm quite happy for them to elect for cosmetic circumcision. It's their choice.

cockdom

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Dont do it ! Why be mutilated ?? The foreskin is a precious gift- keep it. I have great fun with mine and so do my lovers!

Cheers,

robbie

D_Neasham Teattunger

Just Browsing
Media
While I don't agree with your reason for having it done, I don't think getting cut is that big of a deal. And I know firsthand.

Because of recurring fungal infections, I had a circumcision done a few years ago when I was in my mid 30s and I have no regrets whatsoever. The pain was nowhere near as bad as I expected. In fact, I didn't even use the painkillers after the first day. It's definitely much cleaner now, and there was no change in sensitivity. If anything, it enhanced it because I feel more friction now that the foreskin is no longer sliding back and forth along the shaft. The only way that I can describe it is that during intercourse, having the foreskin kinda felt like a loose sock was covering the shaft of the penis.

I know this is contrary to what most of the responses have been, but none of them (or at least most of them) have experienced it both ways. I have.

I had a tough time getting through puberty. I had problems with phimosis from age 15 onward. Erections were uncomfortable and sometimes painful as a result. When I was 17, I couldn't take the frustration anymore, and I went to a doctor to see what I could do about it. At the time, I was rather young and naive (obviously), and his only suggestion was circumcision. I loved my foreskin and would have loved to have kept it, but I was more uncomfortable with it. Now that I'm older and have Internet access in the privacy of my own home, I'm taking the time to learn more about foreskin restoration-- and I may even go through with it. Please, whatever you do, keep your foreskin. You don't know how fortunate you are to have it!