Foreskin Envy-

Beercan

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
WOW!!!

What a great site this is,thanks to all of you for all the amazing responses and good advice.
After reading all of them, I have made my mind up and have decided to keep what God gave me,it is there because its supposed to be and all the great advice from you guys made me look at it in a different way.
To answer a couple of your comments in regard to it only going half way down my head when hard,its not because its too tight and wont retract thats just the way it has always been,it slides nice and easy over the shroom but naturally just sits that way.
My Sauna Bud up here was pleased when I told him of my decison,and is still continuing his quest to restore his with stretching etc.
So thanks again to all of you for helping me make the right choice,and I guess my mission now is to educate the female poulation on what to do with it-lol.
Were planning another party night next weekend so will post the sordid details!!
Thanks for keeping me INTACT guys.
Cheers
AJ

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
HALLELUJAH!

I am so glad you decided to keep yourself intact. As an American woman who has yet to have the pleasure of experiencing an uncut cock I just didn't think you gave a good enough argument for getting snipped.

SteveHd

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Beercan, I'm delighted of course! Apparently, a certain vocal clique wasn't persuasive. Thanks for letting us know. Thanks for using the word "intact". I appreciate that.

I realize you started a new thread because the other thread degenerated into combat between partisans. Don't feel bad; that happens in almost every thread of that type.

RandyL

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Beercan - Look up the foreskin coverage index on google. Higher levels of foreskins like a CI-9 or CI-10 cover the head of the dick partially or even fully even when your dick is rock hard. And they can hang way over the tip when your dick is soft.

How much overhang do you have when your dick is soft?

I'm trying to get my foreskin back, and it's taking a long time. But then again, I can't tug all day long because of my stupid ass job.