Foreskin Fancy Fallacy?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by Chick&2DicksUK, Apr 11, 2008.

1. Chick&2DicksUK

Chick&2DicksUK New Member

There's been quite a few Topics on foreskin and to "have or have not" ideals etc.

I have one (both Dicks do). Each of us had foreskin related problems during childhood, puberty and into early adulthood, but these resolved themselves, in due course.

Personally speaking, there have been many times I've hated my foreskin and my parents' lack of foresight in not having me circumcised as a child.

Now, I'm quite happy with it. Especially as it can tucked behind the head and remains there, thereby giving the impression of my being "cut".

The thing is - I far and away prefer the look of my cock when the head is fully exposed. Plus - Every partner I've ever been with has wasted no time in pulling the skin behind the glans in order to expose the head, pretty much as soon as they've gotten their hands on it and especially when administering oral sex.

Given the number of claims made on LPSG of folk claiming to prefer cut over uncut cocks, I might be forgiven for expecting the gallery pics featuring my little soldier in his "uncut glory" to receive more (and better) ratings.

In fact, the prompt for this topic is that, whilst checking our own gallery out, I noticed (almost subliminally, at first) that generally speaking, those pics with the head fully exposed have actually been rated more than the few of those showing foreskin - these receiving few (if any at all) ratings.

As said earlier I, too, prefer to see Old Faithful in all his fully exposed glory, but found this observation surprising at the same time.

Do I/we/you/they just fool ourselves into thinking an uncut cock is desireable?:confused:

2. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    Uncut is desirable for more than aesthetic reasons (for me).

Aesthetically, I would think people tend to want an "unobstructed view" and, hence, the "pulled back" pics get more attention; they show "more."

3. D_Rock_ N_Hardon

D_Rock_ N_Hardon Account Disabled

Albums:
    I have a large cock and a generous foreskin....it rolls back by itself when I'm hard...I just think an uncut cock looks better but I respect the views of those who prefer and uncut dick.

Check out my gallery. People often think I'm cut but it's just cos the skin rolls back behind the head.

4. long legs

Gold Member

Albums:
    I am cut and like it that way. I agree with the first post in that guys with skins almost always pull it back when they are hard and often when soft. I am not against foreskins,just find it interesting their owners keep the skin off the head all the time.

5. Hellboy0

Gold Member

Albums:
    The foreskin moves, folks. That's one of the reasons you have one. And I for one do NOT immediately roll the skin back from the head of my partners. But to lick the sensitive glans, at some point, I gotta move the skin out of the way.

I love a guy with foreskin. The cleanliness issue is the same for all: Keep your hygiene up if you wanna get with me. Cut or uncut, is all the same in that arena.

6. Group51

Group51 Member

Albums:
    Yep, the foreskin is meant to move out of the way for sex. If it doesn't, and I wonder if foreskin fetish is for this, then it's too tight.

7. _avg_

Gold Member

Albums:
    That's not true, for me anyway. I mean, it's obviously "sheathed" when I'm soft, but when i masturbate usually, that skin is up over the edge of my head. It keeps the friction down but the sensations up. WAY up! Then I get so hard that I'm practically bursting out of my skin, and then I pop.

The foreskin is not meant to be "rolled up" all the time.

8. SteveHd

Gold Member

Where is the gallery? Was it on LPSG and deleted after this thread was started?

Keep in mind, LPSG and many other sites are based in USA or many/most members reside in USA. As you may know, there is a definite anti-foreskin mindset here and, to some degree, hostile to foreskin. That's changing, fortunately, but slowing.

For comparison, try uploading you pics to a "foreskin-tolerant website" [explained later] and see what type of comments are submitted. By "foreskin-tolerant website" I mean a website based in a country which never had a circumcision rate above 10% and a great majority of the members reside in that country or similar. U.K. doesn't qualify because the circ. rate was once well above 10%. You'll have to look to continental Europe and beyond for such a site.

In Finland the R.I.C. rate is very low -- low single digits -- so most men reach adulthood intact. I've read that the "late" [I guess that means adult] circ. rate is ~1 in 16,600. Notably, that rate includes medical matters such as balanitis or sclerosis. We can infer that not many men in Finland are choosing circ. for cosmetic or personal reasons. That, speaks volumes.
    Apparently, it's desirable Finland and I'd estimate in most other countries that never had a high circ. rate.

9. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

Hi guys - as I've said before on this subject - natural is what it's all about - if cleanliness is an issue - we have SOAP! Relax, enjoy what you have!

Draft saved Draft deleted