foreskin for it or against it

faculae

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
It seems we are averaging about 2 of these types of threads a week ...

In my opinion you should feel blessed to have made it out of the hospital intact, if you're an American or Jewish.

Otherwise, I will shut up and let the ladies do their thing.

Gisella

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Yes! I do prefer uncut inside and out too...:biggrin1: its just delicious the skin moving ang moving...wow....wow...

tmny

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
it would have been way better if the title of this thread was

"Foreskin or against it?"

HAHAHA.
ugh.

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
tmny said:
it would have been way better if the title of this thread was

"Foreskin or against it?"

HAHAHA.
ugh.
Witty, years ago, in a bar I heard a riddle/joke,

Q- What do Jewish Rabbies do with the foreskins after circumcissions ?
A- Ahhhh, I better not post the punchline, last time I got into trouble over humor that wasn't appreciated !

Lordpendragon

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
transformer_99 said:

A- Ahhhh, I better not post the punchline, last time I got into trouble over humor that wasn't appreciated !

Maybe it wasn't funny?

Incidentally, circumcision has one s, Rabbis does not have an e, and Jewish Rabbis is tautology.

Must be a joke in here somewhere.

Ummagumma

Experimental Member
Media
transformer_99 said:

I just used google to find the punchline, and if the joke I found was the right one... yeah, you definitely made the right call. :biggrin1:

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
AboutAverage said:
I just used google to find the punchline, and if the joke I found was the right one... yeah, you definitely made the right call. :biggrin1:

You probably found the same punchline I would've posted. Hey, it's not my joke, I didn't make it up, I'm just repeating it, if you can't laugh @ a joke, what can you laugh @ ? The only thing I can think of now, chuckling to myself, is the episode of Seinfeld, the one where they offer each other chewing gum and the blissful expressions on their faces, while chewing it. :biggrin1:

Nomad

Experimental Member
Media
I think the foreskin is amazing and is one of the most beautiful and wonderful parts of the human anatomy. Too bad I'm missing mine.

(You should know by now that any posts written around here to the ladies are going to be answered by a chorus of gay/bi men...)

transformer_99

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Nomad said:
I think the foreskin is amazing and is one of the most beautiful and wonderful parts of the human anatomy. Too bad I'm missing mine.

(You should know by now that any posts written around here to the ladies are going to be answered by a chorus of gay/bi men...)

That's ok, nobody likes to be excluded from a thread. If I ever start one, I want the whole perspective/spectrum of responses, even an overtly exclusive topic, every gender or preference has had an experience one way or another, whether it was someone else just passing along their perspective to them or whatnot. I'm not open enough to be gay myself, but I'll listen to a viewpoint just to understand/learn. I don't have all the answers, just a perspective/opinion or so I am/have been told.

finallyjess

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I've been with both and prefer cut. It mostly nicer looking..... which is needed since face it, a penis isn't the most attractive thing! lol
I also think that with foreskin, HJ and BJ's are more work!

BuddyBoy

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
finallyjess said:
I also think that with foreskin, HJ and BJ's are more work!
Oh Man. you are not doing it right! :biggrin1:

HJs, BJs and just doin' the nasty work so much better with skin. The right kind of pumping and friction without the bad kind of rubbing and rawness.

Just the $0.02 of a cut guy with an intact ex.

finallyjess

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
That's possible..... it's been a while since I've been with an uncut guy.... I still think it's more work but you don't need, or need less, lube.

Ette

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I don't have a prpblem with foreskins. THE OLDER I get the more I realize its somewhat of a preconceived dislike. I have so many friends who go Eww yet have never seen a foreskin on a penis in their lives!

As for sex circumcised is more abrasive, strokes are harder and faster. I prefer the gentle glide- my pussy does too! But try telling that to a man who has problems orgasming because he is losing more sensitivity every year due to a circumcision. Not fun.

So I guess I cna definately say I am in the For foreskin camp

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hehehe, for those women who don't like the "look" of a foreskin, you should spend less time looking at it and just put it in somewhere you can feel it but not see it...

D_Kay_Sarah_Sarah

Account Disabled
Media
Ette said:
I don't have a prpblem with foreskins. THE OLDER I get the more I realize its somewhat of a preconceived dislike. I have so many friends who go Eww yet have never seen a foreskin on a penis in their lives!

I also had a dislike for foreskin before id seen one, i guess visually it looked strange and i honestly didnt know how i was supossed to work it, but once i got hold of an intact cock i fell in love. The way a foreskin glides and feels so slinky in your hand is amazing and playing with it with your tounge is nice, not to mention being so much more gentle during sex.
The only problem i found is condoms can sometimes be a bit more of a hassle.