Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
That's great - & it's something I'd love to see. Please post some pics for us.

And erratic - beer will do, thanks! Not sure if there's anywhere to go after that at the moment... The second pic is my personal favourite. :)

docking with a gillette shaving cream can

not many things I can find that have a smooth edge

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: hotboy169

funnyguy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry - will change permissions on the album...

Thanks, Zyz! Now I understand what with the measure of your glans how you can fit so much in there:eek: I made a futile attempt, but have a much smaller girth of a glans and even with lots of foreskin I could in no way fit M&M's in any sizable number! LOL
I find this thread very amusing and even a rather "young boy-junior high" type of humor. I would not be surprised if many a kid tried this before you introduced it here. It appealed to my days as a Junior High teacher some years ago. I love it--even if it is somewhat silly but I follow it regularly. So, thanks for the fun, imagination and fantasy!

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
I saw you took 1/2 of kiwi I can take about 85-90% of it.
I think I could get the whole thing in by warming up first

Not to blow my own trumpet (I'm less flexible than I used to be, though I can still do it if the mood takes me) - but I think you'll find I took the whole thing...

615160-kiwi-1.html

615161-kiwi-2.html

No warming up. (Although how do you warm a foreskin up?)

Last edited:

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Not to blow my own trumpet (I'm less flexible than I used to be, though I can still do it if the mood takes me) - but I think you'll find I took the whole thing...

615160-kiwi-1.html

615161-kiwi-2.html

No warming up. (Although how do you warm a foreskin up?)

the kiwi I had was a odd shape I found a more rounded one

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh... Does that really make a difference?

Yarp. Believe it or not, there's muscle at the end of your foreskin, and heat'll loosen it up. I'm pretty sure it's called "dartos muscle."

If you ever want to learn about your own foreskin, check out the restoration threads. It blew my mind, how much I didn't know about my favourite part. (I was going to put a smilie here, but it occurs to me that there's actually nothing tongue-in-cheek about what I just said.)

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
Yarp. Believe it or not, there's muscle at the end of your foreskin, and heat'll loosen it up. I'm pretty sure it's called "dartos muscle."

If it helps, I may just give it a go & see where that takes me. :) Sorry, erratic, but someone's been leading you up the garden path: there's no muscle at the end of the foreskin. The dartos muscle and fascia are just under the scrotal skin (causing the tight, wrinkled effect when it contracts), not to be confused with the cremaster, which pulls your balls up closer to your body, and which lies 2 layers down, just deep to the external spermatic fascia.

Last edited:

D_Bubba_Butter

Account Disabled
Media
there's no muscle at the end of the foreskin. The dartos muscle and fascia are just under the scrotal skin

Sorry, please ignore the above post... I'm being unusually dim.

Of course the dartos fascia continues in a thin layer through the foreskin and forms a preputial sphincter - dartos flaps are used in distal hypospadias repair.

Apologies, erratic. As usual, you are correct. :)

erratic

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Apologies, erratic. As usual, you are correct. :)

Don't sell yourself short, dude. I've got no clue what it is with the fascia and hypospadial flaps and shit. The secret is, I just tell people the few things I do know over, and over, and over, and over until people think I'm actually smart. Give it a month. You'll see how little I actually know ;)