Foreskin in different countries

hoodedwonder

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Was just wondering - since there are many people from different countries, and assuming they all treat their foreskins different - who has been in relationships with uncut males from different parts of the world and can compare foreskin cleanliness. For example, the French foreskins are not as clean as Americans. The guys in England also usually have the smell. Thoughts?

B_thickjohnny

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Sorry but I've met way too many Czechs with stinky cocks. They don't have the same hygiene habits as westerners, period. I'm not making a broad, all encompassing statement but most of the guys here don't skin back when they piss, take sponge baths (stooping in the tub with a rag and water) instead of showering and many do this a few times a week, not everyday. On the other hand, Poles seem to be much cleaner. Germans too.

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
This is the first time I have ever heard anyone generalize that the Germans were cleaner.
They came in last in the survey of 'how often do you change your underwear?'.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Americans are also more likely to notice body odor than most Europeans, since we wear deodorant. If you never wear it, you'll never wish other people did.

eurotop40

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Americans are also more likely to notice body odor than most Europeans, since we wear deodorant. If you never wear it, you'll never wish other people did.

This is the beauty of corporate America. Not a country with citizens, just a huge supermarket with consumers who are told what to buy.

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
This is the beauty of corporate America. Not a country with citizens, just a huge supermarket with consumers who are told what to buy.
Cynical, yet true to some extent. I don't wear deodorant myself, but it's not because I think it's a big scam or anything. I think it probably has a connection with the way my views on circumcision are, I'm happy with my body the way it's supposed to be. I don't feel the need to dress it up for other people's benefit.

MrGoodDate

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Who says body odor is a bad smell? I have lived among international students whose sweaters were worn for long times without cleaning. It environment that tells us good vss bad.

Reactions: NCbear

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Who says body odor is a bad smell? I have lived among international students whose sweaters were worn for long times without cleaning. It environment that tells us good vss bad.
Exactly. Americans are usually brought up to believe that scent is a bad thing, and if you can smell someone else, then they stink. Not wearing deodorant, I do still smell other people, but it doesn't strike me as a bad thing, just how they smell. I can actually identify some people I see a lot by smell, as well as tell if they are sick or something. I've actually corrected some of my friends, pointing out who is genuinely dirty and who merely has a strong scent.

In any case, deodorant isn't for the person wearing it, it's for everyone else. Many Americans care and many Europeans don't (just to relate back to the original topic).

Sapien

Experimental Member
Media
Exactly. Americans are usually brought up to believe that scent is a bad thing, and if you can smell someone else, then they stink. Not wearing deodorant, I do still smell other people, but it doesn't strike me as a bad thing, just how they smell. I can actually identify some people I see a lot by smell, as well as tell if they are sick or something. I've actually corrected some of my friends, pointing out who is genuinely dirty and who merely has a strong scent.

In any case, deodorant isn't for the person wearing it, it's for everyone else. Many Americans care and many Europeans don't (just to relate back to the original topic).

I usually do not wear deodorant either, don't need to. (I do wear it when I am in a situation I think a may need it). I am lucky that with my body type I am not prone to sweating. However, there are definitely people that need to wear it. I have no problem with the natural smell of skin and prefer it to the artificial smell of deodorants.

However, the smell of stale sweat is rank & disgusting. If you tend to sweat and stink you should wear deodorant. There is a different to the natural odour of a human and one of a sweaty one.

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Was just wondering - since there are many people from different countries, and assuming they all treat their foreskins different - who has been in relationships with uncut males from different parts of the world and can compare foreskin cleanliness. For example, the French foreskins are not as clean as Americans. The guys in England also usually have the smell. Thoughts?

Nice generalisations :cool:

Are you seriously for fucking real? We have deodorant here in Europe too. In fact you may be surprised to know that we have electricity and tarmac.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
Are you seriously for fucking real? We have deodorant here in Europe too. In fact you may be surprised to know that we have electricity and tarmac.
Slight mistype. Statistically speaking Americans are more likely to wear deodorant. We spend more on deodorant per capita than any other country in the world.

As to the original topic of foreskin in other countries however, that could also just be the people smelling different in general. Your body odor is often determined by your diet, which varies wildly based on the country. Many people who go from America to some other foreign country (for me and my family it was the Philipines) are surprised to hear other people tell them that they smell "American".

lokican

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
When it comes to deodorant, Koreans don't use it. It's actually very hard to find it in this country, but Koreans on the whole don't smell very bad or seem to sweat as much as foreigners do.

When it comes to Foreskin Koreans get the circ around 13, so i guess it's never an issue.