Foreskin in different countries

Discussion in 'The Healthy Penis' started by hoodedwonder, Oct 27, 2010.

1. hoodedwonder

hoodedwonder New Member

Was just wondering - since there are many people from different countries, and assuming they all treat their foreskins different - who has been in relationships with uncut males from different parts of the world and can compare foreskin cleanliness. For example, the French foreskins are not as clean as Americans. The guys in England also usually have the smell. Thoughts?

2. Getting9

Getting9 New Member

Albums:
    That's just lack of good hygiene standards. I live in Africa (Durban, South Africa) where it gets pretty hot. I have a foreskin and my cock never smells. Just wash twice a day.

3. eurotop40

Gold Member

I don't think you can generalize according to the nationality.

4. mandoman

Gold Member

5. erratic

Gold Member

For real. It's pretty standard across the world to bathe regularly. And, frankly, rinsing under the foreskin is the best part of showering.

6. B_thickjohnny

B_thickjohnny New Member

Sorry but I've met way too many Czechs with stinky cocks. They don't have the same hygiene habits as westerners, period. I'm not making a broad, all encompassing statement but most of the guys here don't skin back when they piss, take sponge baths (stooping in the tub with a rag and water) instead of showering and many do this a few times a week, not everyday. On the other hand, Poles seem to be much cleaner. Germans too.

7. mandoman

Gold Member

This is the first time I have ever heard anyone generalize that the Germans were cleaner.
    They came in last in the survey of 'how often do you change your underwear?'.

8. Krusader

Gold Member

Albums:
    Cleanliness isnt generalize where u live, it just boils down on your habit

9. JTalbain

Gold Member

Americans are also more likely to notice body odor than most Europeans, since we wear deodorant. If you never wear it, you'll never wish other people did.

10. eurotop40

Gold Member

This is the beauty of corporate America. Not a country with citizens, just a huge supermarket with consumers who are told what to buy.

11. JTalbain

Gold Member

Cynical, yet true to some extent. I don't wear deodorant myself, but it's not because I think it's a big scam or anything. I think it probably has a connection with the way my views on circumcision are, I'm happy with my body the way it's supposed to be. I don't feel the need to dress it up for other people's benefit.

12. MrGoodDate

Gold Member

Who says body odor is a bad smell? I have lived among international students whose sweaters were worn for long times without cleaning. It environment that tells us good vss bad.

13. JTalbain

Gold Member

Exactly. Americans are usually brought up to believe that scent is a bad thing, and if you can smell someone else, then they stink. Not wearing deodorant, I do still smell other people, but it doesn't strike me as a bad thing, just how they smell. I can actually identify some people I see a lot by smell, as well as tell if they are sick or something. I've actually corrected some of my friends, pointing out who is genuinely dirty and who merely has a strong scent.

In any case, deodorant isn't for the person wearing it, it's for everyone else. Many Americans care and many Europeans don't (just to relate back to the original topic).

14. Sapien

Sapien Member

Albums:
    I usually do not wear deodorant either, don't need to. (I do wear it when I am in a situation I think a may need it). I am lucky that with my body type I am not prone to sweating. However, there are definitely people that need to wear it. I have no problem with the natural smell of skin and prefer it to the artificial smell of deodorants.

However, the smell of stale sweat is rank & disgusting. If you tend to sweat and stink you should wear deodorant. There is a different to the natural odour of a human and one of a sweaty one.

15. JulieInNaplesFL

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Who the hell wants a stinky lover?

16. STYLYUNG

STYLYUNG New Member

Fighting that sub-foreskin odor several times a day, is the reason that I got circ-ed.

17. DaveyR

DaveyR Retired Moderator
    Gold Member

Nice generalisations :cool:

Are you seriously for fucking real? We have deodorant here in Europe too. In fact you may be surprised to know that we have electricity and tarmac.

18. JTalbain

Gold Member

Slight mistype. Statistically speaking Americans are more likely to wear deodorant. We spend more on deodorant per capita than any other country in the world.

As to the original topic of foreskin in other countries however, that could also just be the people smelling different in general. Your body odor is often determined by your diet, which varies wildly based on the country. Many people who go from America to some other foreign country (for me and my family it was the Philipines) are surprised to hear other people tell them that they smell "American".

19. lokican

lokican Member

When it comes to deodorant, Koreans don't use it. It's actually very hard to find it in this country, but Koreans on the whole don't smell very bad or seem to sweat as much as foreigners do.

When it comes to Foreskin Koreans get the circ around 13, so i guess it's never an issue.

20. durbantom

durbantom Active Member

Albums:
    There must be a Country and Western song someplace with these words. :biggrin1:

Draft saved Draft deleted