Foreskin in different countries

mandoman

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
That's how I feel about it, as well. My wife is extremely picky about what she'll put in her mouth.
I will drink milk two days past her last drink date. I eat a thousand foods she wouldn't. She has asked me to wash exactly once in 40+ years together.
It really is as simple as 5 seconds of water and a thumb. Far easier to clean than a vagina, at least when I was changing diapers.

Uncutsouthernboy

Superior Member
Media
I would rather smell body odors than body odors covered up with perfume. I would rather smell sweat than someone who bathes in perfume because they think it sexy. I know several ladies and guys who you can smell long before they get there and long after they have left. Some wear colognes than literally make me sick. It is something in the formula.

Some of the hispanics where I live use a clothes washing soap that I can not abide the smell. It has a sickening sweet smell and its odor is very strong. It is funny, many of the Mexicans smell of corn tortillas (understandably so, what we eat can be on our skin ). I don't find this smell to be offensive.

There is a guy at my gym who bathes in Axe before he works out and then again afterwards. I can't stand being there when he is there even though he is a nice guy. I as so glad I don't have to ride in the same car with him.

When I eat a greasy meal, under my foreskin can smell later. Just a quick rinse and it is gone.

I went in a public bathroom the other day and there was this young 18ish guy at the hand sink washing his dick. He was obviously uncut.

D_o7y89olh

Just Browsing
Media
Was just wondering - since there are many people from different countries, and assuming they all treat their foreskins different - who has been in relationships with uncut males from different parts of the world and can compare foreskin cleanliness. For example, the French foreskins are not as clean as Americans. The guys in England also usually have the smell. Thoughts?

I'm Finnish and I treat my foreskin well.

To the smell discussion, I ate some peanut butter a couple of weeks ago and my gf thought my breath smelled like death. Greetings from the Europe to you smelly Americans! :biggrin1:

XSILVER

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
O.K. I'v been with several different men and only on of them have been cut. All the others have been british, Keorian, Potuguese, Polish, Greek,Italian... And i have NEVER had any of them smell!!! If your foreskin smells, go take a shower.

Reactions: Gasping305

baldyboy8000

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
A clean smell is all I want to smell. I carry some individually wrapped wipes and every time I pee, I push the foreskin all the way back and clean it.
I have smelled some really rotton cut cocks too.

I'm An American and I'm Uncut,I can honestly say I bathe atleast 3 times a day because of the activities I'm involve in, so I know I don't stink. and to answer your question I personally have never smelt a stinky uncut dick... and hopefully i will never!

S

SirConcis

If you need to bathe 3 times a day to keep an uncut cock clean, this isn't really a good argument to support foreskins.

A prostitute might have to wash his dick after every customer, but that is not because of cut/uncut issues.

JTalbain

Experimental Member
Media
If you need to bathe 3 times a day to keep an uncut cock clean, this isn't really a good argument to support foreskins.

A prostitute might have to wash his dick after every customer, but that is not because of cut/uncut issues.
He bathes 3 times a day for other reasons. Considering the majority of the world is not circumcised, does not bathe more than once a day (usually less than that), and is not known for horrifying odor emanating from their nether regions, I think it's safe to say that it isn't necessary.

canon

Sexy Member
Media
Makes a lot of sense to me.....have an unnecessary operation because you won't take the time to clean your cock head. Got to be a better reason that this.

Fighting that sub-foreskin odor several times a day, is the reason that I got circ-ed.

Beaker44

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I'm uncut but I have the look of a cut male, simply because I have rolled the foreskin inwards so that it sits neatly tucked in just under the head. This gives me the benefit of NOT having any odour PLUS I didn't have any operation - least not down there, AND I can always revert to the uncut look if I want.