Foreskin in different countries

Ronald75

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Was just wondering - since there are many people from different countries, and assuming they all treat their foreskins different - who has been in relationships with uncut males from different parts of the world and can compare foreskin cleanliness. For example, the French foreskins are not as clean as Americans. The guys in England also usually have the smell. Thoughts?

I think that stories put out about foreskin odor are part of a huge myth started by medical doctors to promote circumcision from they derive a huge and obscene profit.

4skinuncutfrench

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I think that stories put out about foreskin odor are part of a huge myth started by medical doctors to promote circumcision from they derive a huge and obscene profit.

just from experience , beein french ;)
here & in the UK i noticed that most guys tend to piss without pulling their foreskin back so that may be why there is more scent ...
just sayin...

forrskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
This all sounds so incredibly stupid. The only differences in foreskin cleanliness I can imagine might exist would be entirely and 100% attributable to individual preference/hygene. The idea that men of certain nationalities share similar attitudes specific to foreskins regarding how (or how often, or how thoroughly) they clean themselves is absurd.
If you don't wash your body, you will smell. It doesn't matter where you're from.

forrskin

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Cynical, yet true to some extent. I don't wear deodorant myself, but it's not because I think it's a big scam or anything. I think it probably has a connection with the way my views on circumcision are, I'm happy with my body the way it's supposed to be. I don't feel the need to dress it up for other people's benefit.
Do you wipe your ass after you shit?

Beanie

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Was just wondering - since there are many people from different countries, and assuming they all treat their foreskins different - who has been in relationships with uncut males from different parts of the world and can compare foreskin cleanliness. For example, the French foreskins are not as clean as Americans. The guys in England also usually have the smell. Thoughts?
Oh my god really? This isn’t a cultural thing or a nationality thing. This is a personal thing. I have never met any guy who isn’t clean down there, no ‘dirt’ no smell. You’ve been very unlucky. And yes I’ve had guys from other nationalities

Reactions: DildoShwaggins

I sure wish my parents would have allowed me to clean myself instead of having everything sensitive, sexual, and interesting about my dick chopped off for no reason.

Sure would have loved to grow up like a human.

I love feeling violated and raped, I’ll feel like that forever. Unlike my foreskin that disappeared in 5 minutes.

However, to answer the question, I enjoyed every uncut person I was with, and no, it wasn’t dirty. All 3 of them. : unamused:

As a restorer I love my smell and others. It’s very pheromonal, just like eating out a chick. I enjoy it very much.

Hypocrisy. People talk about men telling women what to do with their bodies. We have the illusion of genital autonomy in this country, it’s fucking barbaric.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Gasping305

Cynical, yet true to some extent. I don't wear deodorant myself, but it's not because I think it's a big scam or anything. I think it probably has a connection with the way my views on circumcision are, I'm happy with my body the way it's supposed to be. I don't feel the need to dress it up for other people's benefit.
Deodorant gives me rashes and hives. A small amount of antiperspirant is all I need.